• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age Veilguard Release Date is being announced Tomorrow

Draugoth

Gold Member
The release date for #DragonAge: The Veilguard will be revealed TOMORROW!

We're excited to share this moment with our fans with a release date trailer, and in the coming weeks we'll also have high-level warrior combat gameplay, Companions Week, and more. đź’ś

GU9Br2da4AEgEXh

Last edited:

Little Mac

Gold Member
I’m trying to go into this with an open mind. I didn’t play the originals so I’m not really upset with Veilguard being different from previous entries. Plus I have an unhealthy attraction to games with character skill trees and Veilguard’s looks interesting from what little has been shown. I’m not really sold on the combat though. In the preview gameplay video, the constant dodging back/side flip bullshit looked kinda obnoxious.

Han Solo Optimism GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Veilguard is an experiment for BioWare but the graphics, gameplay and story is all upgraded and when new things come out there hit or miss with fans.

digdug2

Im just in the mood to play an action rpg in the world of DA. Its been so long. Im not excited just casually optimistic. After Anthem and Andromeda, i have my expectations in line
I didn't play Andromeda, but Anthem was a swing and a miss for me (and nearly everyone else). The game had so much potential... and then they released... that. It was beautiful but the world felt to me like GTA V or RDR2 after completion of the main campaign. There is still stuff to do, but it's melancholic.

tmlDan

I hate the branding for this game (purple and cartooney editing), but the gameplay look decent. Still interested until i see more and it looks worse.

II_JumPeR_I

Dont get why EA couldnt do an EA Showcase this year.
GIving updates on this, Battlefield and many more...
No we have to rely on this unexcting shitty twitter picture announcements

Because its in the trailer? Everyone already knows its going to be late october so does that 1 day really matter?
Then just say it?

Weird marketing tactic to just say “Hey we are announcing our release date tomorrow along with the trailer”

instead of

“The game comes out on whatever date, but tune in tomorrow for the new trailer”

Top Bottom