• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
That sounds a little better.

So I guess when Goku starts fighting Jiren, everyone will have their fight that will be ongoing at the same time, and we'll keep cutting in and out to them.

Doesn't sound like we're near the end of the tournament at all.

Right, hence Goku and co.

Zubz

Banned
Man, that was a heavy episode. I hoped for non-pervert Roshi to remain a thing throughout this episode, but I didn't expect everything else! I'm glad I believed in him.

Skeeter49

Hopefully a good amount of episodes are a few seconds of Goku and Jiren pounding each other, and the rest of it other people fighting.

Tamanon

Banned
That sounds a little better.

So I guess when Goku starts fighting Jiren, everyone will have their fight that will be ongoing at the same time, and we'll keep cutting in and out to them.

Doesn't sound like we're near the end of the tournament at all.

Gonna start turning into Bleach there with the cutting between different individual battles.

Hopefully a good amount of episodes are a few seconds of Goku and Jiren pounding each other, and the rest of it other people fighting.
Probably the special, or at least a large chunk of it will focus on their fight, Goku will get the new power up, and then after that it will be split up again

Or Quirks!

Honestly, Ki can be handled well, but due to current power creep, that won't ever happen.
Like I love a good Nen and Stand discussion...a lot actually. I don't care too much for power level talk. Outside of can Broly beat said person stuff and that's mainly comical.

MKIL65

To be fair they're trying in Super to have different techniques and abilities

They do indeed try. It's been entertaining to see Mafuba being used twice in Super.

And Hit constantly using pressure point attacks, and time manipulation.

Just less transformations and energy blasts, and more stuff like the above can make Ki elements more enjoyable.

caliph95

Like I love a good Nen and Stand discussion...a lot actually. I don't care too much for power level talk. Outside of can Broly beat said person stuff and that's mainly comical.
That's because it has indepth rules and diverse and usefully techniques in their own ways that is fun to nerd out on and think of different scenarios

With ki it just power levels and one energy ball is stronger than the other at least from z

Hit's really the only one worth a damn in that department.

Everyone else is too weak that even with special techniques they can easily just get overpowered by the top dogs.
Hit's only relevant because he has Za Warudo.
That's because it has indepth rules and diverse and usefully techniques in their own ways that is fun to nerd out on and think of different scenarios

With ki it just power levels and one energy ball is stronger than the other at least from z
Yeah I think I kind of aged out of power level shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom