• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

true tbh

i guess not zamasu though

Zamasu the GOAT.
poLjX9jADfr3rk1-xToqEsWsBs-q22vECd1OZkF4bntmOw_c-9THblNcr8Otf-LuMj3vLq2EHIFhDqIjAQVdvEnVDa3HNcgsjBPq0A_moH5xIet9NgKHo8a3AyQ-a67fbxWereOVhjn7zlOPF1HBMefWSqMz2BMLBTroKmLL42PK5V4=w500-h281-nc

He probably even caused his own heart virus.
He couldn't give up that bacon

I dont get two things on this episode

1.- The robot guy scene when he reacted to Roshi "poto poo", then he never appeared on the rest of the episode

2.- Beerus asking for that "old guy name" in the end of the episode, he was pretty serious about it but Beerus was cheering for roshi on the entire episode before

HeroR

No. The fight wasn't over.

That was Piccolo's entire point.

The fight was over and Piccolo pulled a cheap shot to prove a point.

On the climax, remember the climax of the Future Trunks Saga started when Black and Zamasu merged in Episode 64 and that carried unto Episode 67, so about three episodes. Given how the TOP have been paced, I can see five episodes happening between Goku's fight with Jiren start and the finale, with one or two episodes dedicated to the finale. But these things are hard to tell since, again, people thought the finale of the Future Trunks Saga would be longer with Vegito Blue fighting for an entire episode.

The fight was over and Piccolo pulled a cheap shot to prove a point.

Nope.

The dialogue is pretty clear about this. The whole point of that was for Gohan to not let his guard down until his enemy is completely defeated. That's exactly what he did when he fought Botamo.

Skeeter49

I dont get two things on this episode

1.- The robot guy scene when he reacted to Roshi "poto poo", then he never appeared on the rest of the episode

2.- Beerus asking for that "old guy name" in the end of the episode, he was pretty serious about it but Beerus was cheering for roshi on the entire episode before

1. It was just a joke. He said the thing Magetta says, and Magetta was like, "the fuck you say"? Also Magetta's mental state isn't well without Botamo.

2. It was a sign of respect. He was cheering for Roshi, but everytime he cheered he called him old man, which is a sign of disrespect.

Skeeter49

If 107 is the one Toshio was talking about being U6 saiyan focused, they might show the Namekians in that episode, give us an update on all U6 members, even if most of the focus is on the saiyans.

We're seeing the doctor next episode, so it makes sense to get the last 2 reveals out of the way.

I like the form. It's different enough from mystic that I find it neat.

HeroR

Nope.

The dialogue is pretty clear about this. The whole point of that was for Gohan to not let his guard down until his enemy is completely defeated. That's exactly what he did when he fought Botamo.

I saw the episode. The fight was over, Gohan dropped his guard, and Piccolo shot him in the back to proved a point. It's not different than what Majin Vegeta did to Goku. Namely, just because a fight is over doesn't mean you can relax.

Mory Dunz

i don't think the form will look good tbh

Sure, when his shirt is off and it's a good animation fight it will

But when it's a regular-tier episode and he has on his gi, I think it's going to look pretty derpy, especailly when there's no aura, cause I think that's helping it. I alsoexpect numerous off model shots of his hair, since it's close to sayain but not exactly.

hopefully i'm wrong

CazTGG

What's that form called?

Ultimate Grade IV Limit Breaker Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Rage Legendary Super Saiyan Blue 2.

In regards to Goku's new form, was Bluper Kaioken advertised before that appeared? I don't mean if it leaked in an episode preview, I mean if there was a promo showing off that combination prior to his fight with Hit.

HeroR

According to whom?

When Gohan chopped off Piccolo's hand, Piccolo told him that was it and that was what he needed to win. He then aimed his arm behind his back. So yeah, basically Majin Vegeta.

But if you want to call it a victory, I guess.

Vegeta is gonna be PISSED!

Seeing Vegeta explode into salt is what I am looking forward to the most. He was already pushing sodium levels with the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan/Kaioken.

Omni

So weird that they're showing that form off now. Maybe it's not the final version? Hair kinda looks like it's half way between normal and SS even

Moaradin

i don't think the form will look good tbh

Sure, when his shirt is off and it's a good animation fight it will

But when it's a regular-tier episode and he has on his gi, I think it's going to look pretty derpy, especailly when there's no aura, cause I think that's helping it. I alsoexpect numerous off model shots of his hair, since it's close to sayain but not exactly.

hopefully i'm wrong

The black hair will look a lot better with no aura than his other transformations imo

Mory Dunz

The black hair will look a lot better with no aura than his other transformations imo

true. Blue looks really bad with no aura. Red looks a little better than blue with no aura, though red isn't great anyway.

in terms of old stuff, I think SSJ looks fine with no aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom