• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroR

Honestly, not surprised about Tien I suspected he was going down the moment the previews talked about him taking out the sniper.

And now we can officially confirmed that Tien has the worst overall performed of U7. I know someone on Kanzenshuu who's going to be piss. I just hope they won't abused that writer on Twitter.

Gurrry

I just finally got through all of the dubbed versions and switched to the subbed version cause I was tired of waiting.

Damn, Goku's voice is fucking weirddddd. Was not expecting that to be his Japanese VO.

Honestly, not surprised about Tien I suspected he was going down the moment the previews talked about him taking out the sniper.

And now we can officially confirmed that Tien has the worst overall performed of U7. I know someone on Kanzenshuu who's going to be piss. I just hope they won't abused that writer on Twitter.

Eh? He eliminated 2 fighters while Krillin only eliminated 1.

Slaythe

I thought that was a decent episode actually.

Kind of bothers me Gohan and Piccolo accomplished nothing because it was a decent showing for them at first. Like Goku and Vegeta literally had no reason to be in this episode.

You could have Tien handle the sniper and Piccolo / Gohan handle the other dudes.

Goodbye Tien, and I guess goodbye VEGETA.

CryptiK

Why are they all running like Naruto now? I think I remember them doing it as kids in Dragonball but that shit stopped a long time ago, it looks fucking stupid.

longdi

Banned
Why do all of them run Naruto style this Ep?

Atm Tien is more Yamcha then Yamcha. Even Yamcha recruitment arc is better than Tien.

Guess Geets is going next, either by a hidden Frieza blast or Frost poison needle, cant believe he will lose fair to megatto/frost combo.

Btw i thought mafuba works on demons and such only? Roshi using it on Frieza?

Slaythe

Why do all of them run Naruto style this Ep?

Atm Tien is more Yamcha then Yamcha. Even Yamcha recruitment arc is better than Tien.

Guess Geets is going next, either by a hidden Frieza blast or Frost poison needle, cant believe he will lose fair to megatto/frost combo.

Btw i thought mafuba works on demons and such only? Roshi using it on Frieza?

It was used on GOD tbf.

And on the turtle...

Karasawa returned after being gone since episode 94, sadly he did very little here, but god damn is his art beatiful.
i7Fp32p.png
lqpZxL1.png

hnwz559.png
hWkSGCA.png

01V7ZFj.png
JDBDAYY.png

rzrVgbL.png
C9uaGrZ.png

fFlKB9L.png
Wl6Z5zI.png
Glad he didn't disappear for half a year again, hopefully he's heavy on his next episode.
Could you guys fucking put a spoiler on that shit, jesus christ.

Spoiler tag what? Speculation?

HeroR

Krilin also saved 18 from a guaranteed ring out. Which I think counts for something too.

That too and it does count since 18 is one of the stronger fighters on the team.

So overall, Krillin had a much better showing despite his early elimination, which s kind of pathetic on Tien's part. I thought he would have one clean knockout, but instead it went the way of Gohan vs. Lavender.

Geets fans, take solace knowing that as of now he's MVP of the whole tournament, yes it's not likely to last if Jiren goes on a rampage or Goku and Gohan step up towards the end but Geets did good.

Karasawa returned after being gone since episode 94, sadly he did very little here, but god damn is his art beatiful.

Glad he didn't disappear for half a year again, hopefully he's heavy on his next episode.

Spoiler tag what? Speculation?

Piccolo's regeneration scene looked fucking great.

Movie quality.

This episode had some blink and you'll miss it impact frames when Tien goes out.

They're not exactly amazing, but I think it's still comendable the staff takes time to do this when the production crunch must be setting in.

Astral Dog

lol Tien Shin Han was mostly useless 😂 seems the weakest U7 fighters went out first.

Next episode Frosty does something its going to be good

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
When someone spoiler tags something, and then people reply to said spoiler tag with "oh shit vegetas dead next week!" etc, then its not obvious its speculation. Spare me *rolleyes*

Massicot

Felt like an episode where they just needed to off Tien because they didn't know what to do with him

What does Tien know again? Well he can multiform ✔️, has the eye thing ✔️ and the triangle beam ✔️. Ok he's done.

Slaythe

With Roshi abusing Mafuba I kinda hope he is taken out next episode.

But I guess he'll just "pass out" and wake up at the end, justifying how he outlasted everyone else besides Goku and Gohan...

From reddit:

Cool that three different members of U2 have knocked out at least one person.

are the other universes god damn doing anything, outside of Not-Broli looks like Goku and pals doing all of the work.

Seems like it's doing some form of writing sin where it's a tournament of everybody fighting at once but unless we SEE people getting eliminated they don't. And since episodes always follow our heroes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom