• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I want to dokkan one and then level the other I guess? idk.
JP version has the Broly event back.

Raise the SA level. His TUR super is useful in the Heroes vs Heels events apparently.

EDIT: Fack, dupe TEQ Whis from the GSSR. Damn rainbow text giving me hope for someone new! xD

Dunno :< but when he first hit the top spot, he had relatively no wins, so there's obviously something funny going on there and it's disappointing to think that it wasn't looked into

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wasn't able to pull anything from the dokkan fest but was able to pull 2 SR Hercule from the friend summon so there's that.
PSFoltGl.jpg

Was able to nuke once. Very satisfying but not very consistent since losing during the first two fights is really easy and kid buu changes your damn orbs!

Maddness

Make sure you have those gotenks failures at least in your party or someone who can eat candy. It makes such a difference. You get so much health back by eating the candy.

Savitar

I've been able to beat Buu once so far thanks to using someone elses Buu that's been awakened from the event, the health boost is so needed as is a pretty good STR team overall.

Buu hits stupidly hard and it's so easy to be taken out unexpected suddenly due to your health dropping so rapidly. More so if three buu's attack and one character gets hit way harder.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Fuck, well over 30 runs of Stage 1 Z-Hard and I've only gotten my first Buu today. What the heck happened to the SR drop rate vs. the previous Cell event?! It feels like it got nerfed into the ground.

Shouta

Woo, I hit the Z-Hard Broly for 1 mil with the Family Kamehameha Gohan using two Golden Friezas as my leader and support. I could probably get a bit higher with a little luck on the links! =o

BrunoM

So ended the WT in 3003 ..

That's good got the int goku always nice and my 2 gssr tickets here's my pulls kinda kinda ok and black about them lol..

A dupe and a new phy.. F2P here went 55 stones deep and nothing at all on the festival .. got 7 stones left lol ..

Any ways here's my gssr pulls

Screenshot_2016-04-07-16-33-26.png

And the dupe one
Screenshot_2016-04-07-16-33-32.png

Glad for the WT tho customers been almost 2 months of no ssr pulls from normal summons lol

BrunoM

Well as you guys can see my post above I haven't been lucky with normal summoning in almost 8 Weeks lol..

Well as I said just went 55 stones into the dokkan banner and nothing had 7 left after the post above went used my last stamina getting the Sr buus already got the 3 medals ..

Said wen my stamina got to 0 fuck why do I have 7 stone what I'm I holding on to them for let's use it more Baba points lol..

Well here's my summon

20160408_023240.png

LOL holy fuck hahah guess it makes up for the last few months hahah

Guess I have to go and grind broly for 10 medals hahah

BrunoM

I hate you. Give me Broly.
Lol man normal I would say yeah I wouldn't mind giving it away but this one is a no no lol

I'm sure you will land one tho it comes when you lest expected really went into it this one summon as fuck it Baba points and I got an ssr and broly at it lol

Sure your turn will come

I do hope you been having better luck than my in general tho on your summoning

You know, AGL Golden Freeza is fucking awesome. Dude tanks everything regardless of type disadvantage. My Dokkan fest MVP.

Now I just have to figure out where my Old Kais are going since SSJ3 is already @ SA10. Maybe Broly or Ult Gohan? Could be good since I have PHY SSB Vegeta...

Can't say anything but damn it felt amazing

I was sitting in my sofa playing I just put the cell dow went to the kitchen got a drink and started to laugh alone haha
Welcome to the Broly club, bro. :D

BrunoM

You know, AGL Golden Freeza is fucking awesome. Dude tanks everything regardless of type disadvantage. My Dokkan fest MVP.

Now I just have to figure out where my Old Kais are going since SSJ3 is already @ SA10. Maybe Broly or Ult Gohan? Could be good since I have PHY SSB Vegeta...

Welcome to the Broly club, bro. :D
Thank you !!
It feels oooh so great now to grind 9 medals it's gonna be hard ..

I would say I have good mono teams minus one type amd that's agl my ONLY agl ssr is ss2 vegeta and it hits soft .. well I do have a farm able ur agl cell

So im doing the broly event with all the f2p cards with the links it's sooooooo damn hard .. but ey it's a good change I guess

And as for your SA upgrading I got my ss3 goku at SA10 to and I would go with the ultimate Gohan if I was you seeing as he is basically the phy ss3 goku

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I wish I'm in the broly club but alas it's a very exclusive invite only club.
I feel like dokkan peasant.

I just want to be in the "more than one good pull on my team" club.

Savitar

Five stones? Huh, translating error, okay, whatever. Might as well go for a summon.

What's this? Rainbow? Yellow hair?! Gets to SS2 only sadly enough but still there is hope!

See's the outline.

Oh

Teq Jaco.

Turns off game and finishes the shit.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
This JP Dokkan Fest has been super disappointing for me. So many dupes and nothing I really want aside from Broly... about ready to give up on that banner.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
You guys are making me want to do a single summon, but I know it wouldn't be good

hah, same. I know I'd end up with another R scrub I've never even heard of. Or Krillin.

I've been having better luck with single summons lately... maybe it's just me?

I don't think that there is a statistical difference between pulling an SSR in single and in multi, but my brain doesn't like logic when it comes to SSR's and tells me "Roll more... You've got to win one if roll ten times"

Maxim726X

So tempted to buy DS...... I reallllyyyyy want that Broly

I would say not to- As I've been burned for the last time.

But I did actually pull him when he came out after buying 91 stones... Got him on my second multi.

If you look at the statistics though, they're abysmal. Something like ~1,300 per target character.

Cromat

Ugh I'm reminded how tedious Cell is now. Spent so long shuffling Turles and Blue around and the fucker doesn't get stunned.

LNBL

I would say not to- As I've been burned for the last time.

But I did actually pull him when he came out after buying 91 stones... Got him on my second multi.

If you look at the statistics though, they're abysmal. Something like ~1,300 per target character.

I know :( Chances of pulling specifically him are most likely minimal.

But damn the temptation :p It's weird how the mind works, I don't want to spend €50 on that 3DS game that i could enjoy for days, but i'm totally ok with spending that money on a gacha game

Maxim726X

I know :( Chances of pulling specifically him are most likely minimal.

But damn the temptation :p It's weird how the mind works, I don't want to spend €50 on that 3DS game that i could enjoy for days, but i'm totally ok with spending that money on a gacha game

It's gambling.

And at the very least, this game has taught me that I have a predilection to a gambling addiction, as I've spent a healthy amount of money on the game's release to this point.

So don't feel bad, I totally understand.

LNBL

It's gambling.

And at the very least, this game has taught me that I have a predilection to a gambling addiction, as I've spent a healthy amount of money on the game's release to this point.

Yes exactly

Savitar

It's gambling.

This is how I learned the hard way with this dokkan fes.

thaOwner

Five stones? Huh, translating error, okay, whatever. Might as well go for a summon.

What's this? Rainbow? Yellow hair?! Gets to SS2 only sadly enough but still there is hope!

See's the outline.

Oh

Teq Jaco.

Turns off game and finishes the shit.

Don't sleep on Teq Jaco. He's actually quite good at stunning enemies.

Savitar

Don't sleep on Teq Jaco. He's actually quite good at stunning enemies.

I got better in Turles and Blue.

Got Buu dokkaned! Going to leave him as leader so if anyone here wants to take advantage of the 70% increase in health then go for it. I'll get three more to dokkan the TEQ Buu and after that might think of trying for another ten in case ever get the PHY Buu but might instead do Cell for three more medals to dokkan a spare TEQ Cell I got and merge it with my previous dokkaned TEQ Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom