• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Isn't the next big event Heroes Vs Villains and some time after that the Gohan one where you need Buu's, lots and lots of different Buu's.

Oh, I guess the Gogeta event is somewhere in there too, not sure where.

Heroes vs. Heels part 1 (Heroes only), SSJ3 Goku Dokkan Fest, HvH part 2 (Villains only), Gotenks summon, INT Vegito summon, PHY SSJ2 Adult Gohan summon, Gogeta/Janemba dokkan fest,Xenoverse Summons, Future Trunks Story event and summon, Freeza dokkan fest, GT Story and new summon, and finally Gohan Dokkan fest.

It's going to be a long time until Gohan if global follows japan, like it has been for the most part.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Heroes vs. Heels part 1 (Heroes only), SSJ3 Goku Dokkan Fest, HvH part 2 (Villains only), Gotenks summon, INT Vegito summon, PHY SSJ2 Adult Gohan summon, Gogeta/Janemba dokkan fest,Xenoverse Summons, Future Trunks Story event and summon, Freeza dokkan fest, GT Story and new summon, and finally Gohan Dokkan fest.

It's going to be a long time until Gohan if global follows japan, like it has been for the most part.
The SS3 Goku Dokkan event and the Gogeta summon event are the only two things upcoming of any consequence.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think it started at 150 then worked it's way up from the Twitter campaign to over 200. There was also on sale a dragon stones during that time, discount on your first multi, and a free multi after your first three. Looking forward to all of that if it does come over.

Oh also a free SSR SSJ goku and a free spirit bomb Goku that's a nuker from the Twitter campaign

Also whenever they managed to do dragon stone sales they temporarily made it as the number one grossing app, where they've given out guaranteed SSR tickets for

Guys I messed up, I was too eager to dokkan my Buu after winning my 10 medals. Now my team cost is over by the exact amount that Buu is contributing apparently lol.

And then I remember that I need 3 more medals to dokkan regular Fat Buu argh.

Sort of okay because he doesn't seem to be dropping at ALL right now.

Savitar

I think it started at 150 then worked it's way up from the Twitter campaign to over 200. There was also on sale a dragon stones during that time, discount on your first multi, and a free multi after your first three. Looking forward to all of that if it does come over.

Oh also a free SSR SSJ goku and a free spirit bomb Goku that's a nuker from the Twitter campaign

Also whenever they managed to do dragon stone sales they temporarily made it as the number one grossing app, where they've given out guaranteed SSR tickets for

You really are the go to guy on all this you know that :) Kudos.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Guys I messed up, I was too eager to dokkan my Buu after winning my 10 medals. Now my team cost is over by the exact amount that Buu is contributing apparently lol.

And then I remember that I need 3 more medals to dokkan regular Fat Buu argh.

Sort of okay because he doesn't seem to be dropping at ALL right now.

This just happened to me when I Z-Awoken my Gogeta... having to swap in some other cards until I can rank up a bit more is kind of annoying but I just need to rank up a bit more.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So uh, why does the Buu dokkan event even have normal and hard options for the first stage, if the SR good buu can only drop on Z-hard? Just to get a pair of conciliatory stones?

So uh, why does the Buu dokkan event even have normal and hard options for the first stage, if the SR good buu can only drop on Z-hard? Just to get a pair of conciliatory stones?

So idiots
like me ( ._.)
who don't realize that waste all our stamina trying to get him to drop

The Dokkanfest events reminds me why I hate the certain units with abilities BS.

Only SSR STR Saiyaman and UR STR Saiyawoman is the free one that can beat PHY Buu for extra damage, otherwise you have to pray for SSJ3 Goku or Spirit Bomb Goku. Then the fact that most of the UR units good against Buu are all pulls only. I still need 18 medals and I'm having a tough time beating Buu over and over again. Its mainly the first 2 fights take take a shit ton of hp out of me. :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I actually have an SSJ3, but like nothing else that would make the kid buu fight even remotely manageable. I have no candy eaters and just one dude to link to ssj3 for supreme power.

I actually have an SSJ3, but like nothing else that would make the kid buu fight even remotely manageable. I have no candy eaters and just one dude to link to ssj3 for supreme power.

Its more crazy how much damage Buu does per hit. He hits for 33k most of the time.

Anoregon

I lied, I apparently have the SR int krillin that eats candy.

When you are relying on Krillin to win, you already lost.

Really loving all the animation cycles on it. Plus all the sprites are the same resolution, unlike Dokkan. Apparently the actual name is DBZ: Super Battle considering it's a very different game in general.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah it's not the chinese version of dokkan, it's just using the same assets for a different game. It is official though.

Global version of dokkan has chinese in it anyways so it's not a great name for it tbh

This just happened to me when I Z-Awoken my Gogeta... having to swap in some other cards until I can rank up a bit more is kind of annoying but I just need to rank up a bit more.

Yikes. Well, I ended up swapping one of the URs out and my team started doing better on Buu. (It's probably the extra HP though lol)

I lied, I apparently have the SR int krillin that eats candy.

When you are relying on Krillin to win, you already lost.

Hey, don't diss my Krillin. He's like an extra senzu bean for those battles. =(

Also SSJ3 Goku is the true MVP for this fight. If you have a Majin Vegeta friend then you got a pair with Over in a Flash and Supreme Power. Hit the Ki boosts for SS3 Goku and he'll pretty much win it alone with some good STR blockers.

...I only know this because I had the Majin Vegeta and had to wait for SSJ3 Goku friends to show up. Never again!

I managed to pull INT Vegeta, very powerful for non SSJ and does a ton of damage to Reg and Super Buu. Too bad he is weak to Kid Buu but at least he can eat Candy.

Savitar

Must be more serious than that, because maintenance has had a number of hours added to it.

They are finally fixing Ox King?!

They don't need too....

Maybe they realized they fucked up the rates for summons for this event. I still find it extremely odd it was back to normal as it use to be.

They don't need too....

Maybe they realized they fucked up the rates for summons for this event. I still find it extremely odd it was back to normal as it use to be.

NOOO plz! If anything Ox King should be 50% while King Yenma should be 75% due to the ridiculous damage the bosses do to you even if you have the right type blocking.

I wouldn't mind if we were compensated for bad rates by getting back stones based on how much you put in. :)

SnakeEyes

Banned

They don't need too....

I don't care what it is, as long as I get 20 free Stones out of it.

Sec0nd

This Dokkan fest is the worst. During the last two I've got Broly Goten, Broly, TEQ Cell in about 5 single pulls. Now I've done somewhere around 10 singles and nothing. :(

Anoregon

oh dear, triple quest xp? poor jackie chun.

thaOwner

Been waiting for this double experience thing for a while now. Triple is even better.

Also I have this account to give away. It has four or so natural SSRs:
Teq Cell
Agi SSGodGoku
Phy Trunks from Broly batch.

Still have story missions left to complete on normal. If anyone is interested pm me for id and code or just quote this message

StMeph

The Dokkanfest events reminds me why I hate the certain units with abilities BS.

Only SSR STR Saiyaman and UR STR Saiyawoman is the free one that can beat PHY Buu for extra damage, otherwise you have to pray for SSJ3 Goku or Spirit Bomb Goku. Then the fact that most of the UR units good against Buu are all pulls only. I still need 18 medals and I'm having a tough time beating Buu over and over again. Its mainly the first 2 fights take take a shit ton of hp out of me. :(

I was able to farm Z-Hard Buu to get 10x medals to Dokkan AGI Buu without using any candy eaters primarily using a friend STR SSJ3 Goku to nuke. It still failed on some runs, either by misplaying and letting the 2nd Buu get a second Super off, or whenever PHY Buu attacks three times in one round and I'm not fully topped off on HP.

I ran: STR SSJ2 Vegeta lead for more Ki
TEQ Majin Vegeta to link with friend STR SSJ3 Goku
Then just a bunch of STR blockers (SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ Goku, SSJ Goten) and TEQ Whis.

If you have the two STR Saiyaman that should be better by adding more damage. I basically relied on SSJ3 Goku to nuke for 100-300k damage and the others to help set up the board or clear candy.

Anoregon

3x XP is not enough for me without the half stamina . Ranked up once and already ran out of stam

I'm still getting a level per run of wayward champion z-hard,as I'm pretty low rank. Just hit 50.

If you have the two STR Saiyaman that should be better by adding more damage. I basically relied on SSJ3 Goku to nuke for 100-300k damage and the others to help set up the board or clear candy.

Damn I'm pretty sure I've never even broken 150 on a ssj3 super, let alone 300.

StMeph

Damn I'm pretty sure I've never even broken 150 on a ssj3 super, let alone 300.

A few had high SA levels, and one or two were at SA 10, so between the Passive and other direct +damage links (Supreme Power, Super Saiyan, Kamehameha), everything aligned to hit 300k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom