• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

I am really hoping that we have a rate up event again sometime soon. I want to reroll, since I have cleared out all of the dragon stones on the board and only have 12 UR's (4 of which are dokkaned SSR's), and I can't really fight Buu at all, and I was only able to beat Cell by using General Blue to keep him from ever doing anything. Although, right now isn't bad. The rate of the current banner isn't good, but you get 63 stones right away from gifts, which is nice.

linkent

I am really hoping that we have a rate up event again sometime soon. I want to reroll, since I have cleared out all of the dragon stones on the board and only have 12 UR's (4 of which are dokkaned SSR's), and I can't really fight Buu at all, and I was only able to beat Cell by using General Blue to keep him from ever doing anything. Although, right now isn't bad. The rate of the current banner isn't good, but you get 63 stones right away from gifts, which is nice.

Broly is definitely the account to go for if you are looking for tournament.
So now is the best time to reroll, just use the droid4x and reroll on multi windows if your PC is capable.
Try to get Broly + another SSR account.

I got better in Turles and Blue.

Got Buu dokkaned! Going to leave him as leader so if anyone here wants to take advantage of the 70% increase in health then go for it. I'll get three more to dokkan the TEQ Buu and after that might think of trying for another ten in case ever get the PHY Buu but might instead do Cell for three more medals to dokkan a spare TEQ Cell I got and merge it with my previous dokkaned TEQ Cell.

Its annoying but thats what I'm doing with my spare cell. Good news is that cell can be nuked by my cell with a 2ND SSGSS goku. Already at 6 medals lol.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
600000 FP + all my Gregorys later...
v8tSvRf.png

I wanna do a couple single summons but not sure if I should save....

You always seem to be unsure lol. Why not just wait till Gogeta to reroll?

Just take your pulls like you should and see what you get. In the end thats the fun of this game. Pulling something you wanted or getting something thats pretty cool.

Aurizen

You always seem to be unsure lol. Why not just wait till Gogeta to reroll?

Just take your pulls like you should and see what you get. In the end thats the fun of this game. Pulling something you wanted or getting something thats pretty cool.

you're right lol, but I just haven't had the perfect team yet, there's a few units I wish to have (Vegeto, Ultimate Gohan, PHY SSGSS Vegeta) I pulled over 200 stones each time and nothing and I'm all out of stones with only 15.... I think I'll wait for Gogeta.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Could this be a Buu-beating team? I have yet to even attempt it and am just looking for opinions. I'm thinking of using SS3 Goku like I did Kaioken Goku against Broly and just have him nuke, since he's SA10. That event Trunks is Leader because his skill is +30% Health and ATK to STR characters, and I have 4 characters of the 6 with the Supreme Power link skill.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Finally able to collect those new gems. Drop rate actually seems decent too... Should get my SSJ2 Gohan in no time. :>

linkent

Could this be a Buu-beating team? I have yet to even attempt it and am just looking for opinions. I'm thinking of using SS3 Goku like I did Kaioken Goku against Broly and just have him nuke, since he's SA10. That event Trunks is Leader because his skill is +30% Health and ATK to STR characters, and I have 4 characters of the 6 with the Supreme Power link skill.
That seems to work with a Broly friend lead.
Use yenma to reduce damage.

LNBL

Broly is definitely the account to go for if you are looking for tournament.
So now is the best time to reroll, just use the droid4x and reroll on multi windows if your PC is capable.
Try to get Broly + another SSR account.

I just rerolled on the Droid and pulled a Broly on the account. Think I will keep my main ios account for now and see if the free stones will get me anything in the summons, while also playing the Droid account.

How often can you actually transfer accounts ?

HawthorneKitty

Just tried out my new team vs Buu and muh God, it is too easy now; 2 Senzus used should be average. Damage from Sayaiman Duo is insane and easy to achieve but huge props to Amond for sealing supers; I love that special now so much since it makes fights predictable and straightforward.

Now I really want PHY Bardock/SSJ Gotenks when they come over unless there is a PHY sealer I didn't see.

Savitar

If you can use a Broly the fight is very much easier as well as STR gets a huge boost and depending on how you get Ki on the over world and what characters you use you can wreck shit up big time. My SSJ3 Goku one shot the second form of Buu with a super.

Piers

Do characters have any unique attacks in the game?
Played a bit before, and can't quite remember if they did or not.

Savitar

Do characters have any unique attacks in the game?
Played a bit before, and can't quite remember if they did or not.

Supers tend to be unique moves, like Final Flash, Planet Buster, or Goku's familiar Kamehameha which a lot of characters use.

linkent

I just rerolled on the Droid and pulled a Broly on the account. Think I will keep my main ios account for now and see if the free stones will get me anything in the summons, while also playing the Droid account.

How often can you actually transfer accounts ?

you can transfer as many times as you like, but the code expires after certain period (3months? not sure.)

This is pretty frustrating... I can't seem to lay a scratch on second form Broly :/

I don't have the best selection, but does anybody see some sort of combination that I could use out of these cards?

kd55807.png

Savitar

This is pretty frustrating... I can't seem to lay a scratch on second form Broly :/

I don't have the best selection, but does anybody see some sort of combination that I could use out of these cards?

kd55807.png

Unfortunately I don't believe you can. You got a TEQ Goku and AGI Trunks that can link up but you need a few more.

Special Abilities during Dokkan Events

You really need to have the right combo to do damage and reduce it for Broly and if you don't your kinda out of luck.

Xz0Uj94m.jpg

Ok so I beat Z-hard Buu ONCE with this impoverished team. It pretty much required a lot of luck and definitely an SSJ3 Goku friend.

Anybody got some SS3 Gokus to lend me? lol

Xz0Uj94m.jpg

Ok so I beat Z-hard Buu ONCE with this impoverished team. It pretty much required a lot of luck and definitely an SSJ3 Goku friend.

Anybody got some SS3 Gokus to lend me? lol

I suggest the STR Saiyaman over the AGL one. The damage is much more thanks to type even if there is about an attack difference between the 2.

Switch out the Tien for another STR or Krillian for an STR since Buu is PHY.

I personally used SSJ3 Goku with my SSG AGL Goku for Over in a Flash and just supered PHY Buu to death.

I suggest the STR Saiyaman over the AGL one. The damage is much more thanks to type even if there is about an attack difference between the 2.

Switch out the Tien for another STR or Krillian for an STR since Buu is PHY.

I personally used SSJ3 Goku with my SSG AGL Goku for Over in a Flash and just supered PHY Buu to death.

- STR Saiyaman - don't have him. Wish I did but I couldn't get all the Saiyaman dokkans in the time period after my reroll lol. AGL is really just to link and help Saiyaman 2, + Penetration.

- Krillin is my candy eater unfortunately. Seriously my deck is poor but at the same time my Kid Buu wants his dokkan.

Is a straight up STR deck better than having 2-3 STRs powered by the penetration link though? Honestly, my two STR URs are in the deck right there and they're not super great to begin with. Even at that point the friend SSJ3 Goku is my best damage dealer hah.

- STR Saiyaman - don't have him. Wish I did but I couldn't get all the Saiyaman dokkans in the time period after my reroll lol. AGL is really just to link and help Saiyaman 2, + Penetration.

- Krillin is my candy eater unfortunately. Seriously my deck is poor but at the same time my Kid Buu wants his dokkan.

Is a straight up STR deck better than having 2-3 STRs powered by the penetration link though? Honestly, my two STR URs are in the deck right there and they're not super great to begin with. Even at that point the friend SSJ3 Goku is my best damage dealer hah.

Well your Majin Vegeta can link well with SSJ3 Goku. I'm guessing you missed out on Gotenks too. :(

AGL Saiyamen is good for Evil Buu at least. I would put your Kid Buu in as leader for the hp boost and get rid of Tien.

Well your Majin Vegeta can link well with SSJ3 Goku. I'm guessing you missed out on Gotenks too. :(

AGL Saiyamen is good for Evil Buu at least. I would put your Kid Buu in as leader for the hp boost and get rid of Tien.

I was dipping in and out between gotenks and tien...I think you know which one I ended up with lol. That was with the small gap in time after I got all my future Frieza dokkan medals. Majin Vegeta really links well with SSJ3 Goku, pretty much the reason I have him in there. I just gotta wait till one pops up in the friend roster. I only have 2 in my friend list, seems that he's no longer flavor of the week in my list anymore.

Anyways thanks, I'll give your tweaks a try and see how they work out. Not sure how much difference the damage is going to be without Bojack's +50% boost but it's worth a shot.

(Might end up having to reroll for Gogeta anyways when my deck ultimately ends up being poo by that point in time)

Maddness

My new "just cuz" rainbow team.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RlLGuVn.png[/IMG]

Wish I had an SSJ3 Goku to put in that SSGSS Vegeta spot. One day.

BrunoM

So pulled him in a famous fuck it single 2 days ago and just got all medals

Screenshot_2016-04-10-20-45-30.png

Screenshot_2016-04-10-20-47-00.png

My team is starting to look good for the WT now just need a few broly friends lol

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh ok lol. Yeah that could work since Gohan disables Rampage alone anyways.

You can nuke Broly with non-Rampage disabling characters and beat him just fine. Nuking broly with AGL team is kinda fun since you have two AGL Golden Freeza with take the Broly hits exceptionally well, and AGL Kid Trunks who disables Rampage anyways. The only frail character is the one you're nuking with.

SnakeEyes

Banned
You can nuke Broly with non-Rampage disabling characters and beat him just fine. Nuking broly with AGL team is kinda fun since you have two AGL Golden Freeza with take the Broly hits exceptionally well, and AGL Kid Trunks who disables Rampage anyways. The only frail character is the one you're nuking with.
Which is advised to be a AGL Kaioken Goku.

Maddness

I farmed Broly medals without even having to use items. The team I did it with was:

AGL - Kidd Buu (leader)
AGL - SSJ Kid Trunks (rampage null)
TEQ - Mighty Mask (rampage null)
AGL - Kaioken Goku (nuke)
TEQ - Whis (stun)
AGL - Perfect Cell (passive)
AGL - Kidd Buu (friend)

Made him a breeze. Just made sure his attack round had Trunks and MM on it and Kaioken Goku got all the blue orbs for special attacks.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I finally got around to progressing through story mode enough that I can grind out Z-hard wayward invader/champion pretty much in perpetuity to get a ton of ranks. That's good stuff, I definitely need to get my team cost up.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Woke up 20 mins ago and see I'm rank 5200ish. I do one 60 stam tourney and am now rank 3238. I can't even fathom how that makes sense but I ain't mad.

I did like 4-6 first rounds after that and ended up rank 1700. The sub 5000 ranks were crazy unstable. I wonder if people didn't know Bandai wasn't taking Daylight Savings into effect (thus gave up with an hour left) or they just stopped playing once below 5000.

Savitar

Last night I did two more summons. Not sure why I did that when I knew the results would be crap and yeah they were crap. Felt like hitting my head on a wall after.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Last night I did two more summons. Not sure why I did that when I knew the results would be crap and yeah they were crap. Felt like hitting my head on a wall after.

I still do a yolo every now and then but at this point I'm just saving all of my stones for whatever the NEXT BIG THING is, which I assume is Gogeta. At that point I will dump all my stones, and if I don't get anything good probably just put the game down forever.

Savitar

I still do a yolo every now and then but at this point I'm just saving all of my stones for whatever the NEXT BIG THING is, which I assume is Gogeta. At that point I will dump all my stones, and if I don't get anything good probably just put the game down forever.

I have not gotten a good yolo pull in forever. Not sure what was my last one but it's been a good while.

I got 50 stones on my other account and pulled, got SSR TEQ Cell. Like really? Cell stop coming to me dammit!

Though with SSJ3 Goku Dokkan coming soon I'm still relatively happy. Just Broly would help so much in getting 80 wins quickly on the other account considering that I won't spend any money on it.

SnakeEyes

Banned
After attempting Stage 2 Z-Hard Buu for the first time last night, all I can say is that he's the easiest Dokkan boss to date. SS3 Goku is good, but if you pair him with the new STR Spirit Bomb Goku who can also eat candy, Buu bites the dust something fierce!

Already done the first 3, and am gonna farm 10 more medals even though I do not currently have a UR Buu to dokkan.

HawthorneKitty

After attempting Stage 2 Z-Hard Buu for the first time last night, all I can say is that he's the easiest Dokkan boss to date. SS3 Goku is good, but if you pair him with the new STR Spirit Bomb Goku who can also eat candy, Buu bites the dust something fierce!

Already done the first 3, and am gonna farm 10 more medals even though I do not currently have a UR Buu to dokkan.
What if I don't have those?

SnakeEyes

Banned
What if I don't have those?
Best of luck for the next time a Dokkan Event shows up then, I guess :)

In all seriousness though, this is my team:
The Strike event Trunks gives +30% to ATK and HP for STR characters, and the others are a combo of Dokkan Event characters for candy eating and Penetration. What you'd want from their is either an SS3 Goku friend as your Nuker *or* the new STR Spirit Bomb Goku as a Nuker, because not only is he incredibly powerful with a passive of +15% ATK per STR orb but he is also a candy eater for massive health recovery. Since I already have a maxed SS3 Goku, having a SB Goku as a Friend just makes it that much easier.

Savitar

Isn't the next big event Heroes Vs Villains and some time after that the Gohan one where you need Buu's, lots and lots of different Buu's.

Oh, I guess the Gogeta event is somewhere in there too, not sure where.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Isn't the next big event Heroes Vs Villains and some time after that the Gohan one where you need Buu's, lots and lots of different Buu's.

Oh, I guess the Gogeta event is somewhere in there too, not sure where.
Yup. Hence why I've farmed 20 Buus from this event, to have the SSR Majin Buu and the UR Super Buu and max. Until I remembered I already had the other UR Teq Super Buu, that has +50% ATK for TEQ characters.

Savitar

Yup. Hence why I've farmed 20 Buus from this event, to have the SSR Majin Buu and the UR Super Buu and max. Until I remembered I already had the other UR Teq Super Buu, that has +50% ATK for TEQ characters.

Pretty sure they've upped people getting Buu's, might be wrong but I went from not having a single one to in two or so months having various ones. Got the two Teq's, the PHY, the STR, the INT, AGI dokkaned, and even got Uub though he doesn't count for the event. A pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom