• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Stage 20 too hard4me
I beat it, but it required using all of my items and then a Stone to do so.

Also had no idea it was a 2-stage fight, and I'd used all my items up at the first stage.

Interesting to note, in these fights, the Leadership skill of your Friend character actually work.

That Goten is pretty good.

Nice pull two great cards one for its plus Ki one for making every one hit harder ..

I'd take them hahah..

Did 3 singles got rs lol

Yeah, I was hoping for either or at some point considering their passives are so good and work so well with any of my teams. I wonder if it's worth attempting to up Turles' SA. The lowest % for SA leveling is 5%, right?

EDIT: Dat emergency maintenance! Should be finished in about 30 minutes or so.

Yeah, I was hoping for either or at some point considering their passives are so good and work so well with any of my teams. I wonder if it's worth attempting to up Turles' SA. The lowest % for SA leveling is 5%, right?

EDIT: Dat emergency maintenance! Should be finished in about 30 minutes or so.

1% from a normal card like Videl and etc.

Also fuck the maintenance, probably gonna fix that Scientist guy's value on the baba shop. Was hoping to farm him some but the event took a lot of my energy throughout the day.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So apparently the maintenance is due to the fact that someone fucked up, and the amount of points you got from selling the Dr. Lychee SR card to Baba was something obscene. Saw some dude on Reddit who'd been farming today and was sitting on 133k Baba points.

How come none of y'all posted about it, huh?! O.O

So apparently the maintenance is due to the fact that someone fucked up, and the amount of points you got from selling the Dr. Lychee SR card to Baba was something obscene. Saw some dude on Reddit who'd been farming today and was sitting on 133k Baba points.

How come none of y'all posted about it, huh?! O.O

If you sell your Dr. Lychee to Baba you can get 15k baba points. He's farmable

EDIT: It's back up now. RIP Dr Lychee. Have 1 DS for your troubles.

hqdefault.jpg

This is painful, could have used so many baba points. ;_;

Hope something like this happens again. Stupid energy running out right at the Lychee fight. But man does he and Hatch hit like trucks. Ox King nerf has never hurt more than now.

Hatch alone does 32k on a STR and its Super only so neutral damage regardless.

What hurts the most is those Elder and Supreme Kai medals that go for like 10k each. You'd have to sell about 20 SRs at base just to have enough to get 1 medal.

Its like Bamco knows all the multi and single pulls that you do will exceed 20 before you hit a SSR lol.

LNBL

Broly?

Unless your pulling from the Dokkenfest one you can't get him in the new summons unless they changed that.

Plus, villain soooooooooo no go on that.

You can't pull Broly here, only on Dokkan Festival summons.

Nooo, I meant from the dokkan festival :) It was still up last night

Wow... 30 DS in the gift box for a super atk error desc. Probably to make up for Dr. Lychee. xD

30? Only 1 in mine

Nooo, I meant from the dokkan festival :) It was still up last night

30? Only 1 in mine

Hmmm, that's weird. Well, we did get one for the Lychee bug as well. Interestingly I'm not the only one though, but it appears it might not be for everyone?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4fgvnb/30_stones_in_gbl_gifts_right_now/

Also...

26520611345_3cf1b7d973_c.jpg

I sure as hell didn't summon Bardock on the Korean language version... o_O

But thanks to those stones, I did summon him in the English one! xD

26428243992_7f26d43526_c.jpg

Bardock would be ideal for my Tournament team with his +4 ki to everyone since he is SSJ as well. Hope I can pull him. Also that STR SSG Goku is ridiculous with the links. Best card in global atm imo. My AGL SSG Goku shares some of the links but is missing vital ones for later cards like Prepared for Battle.

Bardock would be ideal for my Tournament team with his +4 ki to everyone since he is SSJ as well. Hope I can pull him. Also that STR SSG Goku is ridiculous with the links. Best card in global atm imo. My AGL SSG Goku shares some of the links but is missing vital ones for later cards like Prepared for Battle.

Yeah, was hoping to cop some of that STR SSG Goku as well, but I think I won't push my luck anymore. 3 SSRs from 100 stones is good times, let alone two of them being Bardock and Turles!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I want bardock or turles badly.
I got a dupe ssg.

Yeah I want a +2 ki lead real bad. I'm kind of tired of the game ruining my emotions so I might just blow the rest of my stones on 2 multis and how that goes will depend on if I keep going. I was going to wait to do that until like Gogeta but that's too far away.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah that last stage was pretty tough. Was lucky to get it on the first try, no stones but a lot of resets and most of my items. Had a clutch stun on the first round of the second stage of the fight. Thank you whis, should have utilized him more. Of course after that only the first position got attacked so couldn't use whis.

Got PHY SSJ2 Goku with those stones which is OK if I ever get Broly (not likely). Hatchyiak will be very useful for the villain version of this event since the only other PHY villain I have is the free Broly

Got PHY SSJ2 Goku with those stones which is OK if I ever get Broly (not likely). Hatchyiak will be very useful for the villain version of this event since the only other PHY villain I have is the free Broly

I also got him in my multi. Thought it was going to be SS3 Goku when that Goku panel came up during the animation

yogloo

I got owned on the last stage. 1/3. I don't think i will be trying to farm hatchiyak anytime soon. It's a waste of items as of now.

Jesus your team will be supers all day along with Broly hitting everyone too.

Just made him the leader in my current team for the Heroes event... super city!

But yeah, my Broly team is already decent in getting that +ki as this was my WT team:

STR Broly leader +3
PHY Broly +2 Ki when linked
AGL Roshi +2 Ki when >=50% HP
TEQ Golden Frieza + 2 Ki for TEQ & STR
PHY Ult Gohan +1 Ki when linked
STR Launch +2 Ki when >=50% HP

So at the very least, I'd have 5 ki and at the most 7. Replacing Gohan and maybe someone else with Turles and/or Bardock would get me at 7 most times assuming I keep my HP past 50%. Can't wait to dokkan Majin Vegeta as well for more kill em all supers! If only Broly had Prepared for War as well... lol.

Savitar

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's down.

Forgot about the second form but he didn't so any SA's so I was able to knock him down within two or three rounds. Helped got two SA's back to back.

For the first round definitely focus fire one enemy and move on as they go down one by one. Scattering damage will only screw you over in the long run.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
'scuse me... But the correct technique was to mash A-B-A-B while doing a clockwise motion on the dpad ask while uttering "pika pika pika..."

To get a good pull in Dokkan, you must.... You must... Bloody hell, there is no way to do it D:

This explains why I was a lousy Pokemon trainer.

Wow... 30 DS in the gift box for a super atk error desc. Probably to make up for Dr. Lychee. xD

30 stones came out of nowhere. Makes me want to pull on the banner to try for Turles but I'm sure I'll pull something awful so I'm avoiding it.

I missed out on the Lychee exploit because I was stuck in a 2 hour fight with Broly for the last day, due to Ox King being fixed and Yemma being awful. All just so I could have PHY SS Broly get an additional +3 SA. :-/

StMeph

I didn't get the 30x stones. :<

Edit: Yes I did, though for some reason I only got the 1x for maintenance earlier. Reloading the game later showed another gift, which is the 30x.

Savitar

Multi summon due to the 30 stones got!

Well that was a lot of nothing.

Well, 2500 Baba points I suppose so that's something in the end. Fortunately was lucky to sell that one Dr. when it was still good.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Well, I got turles. It only too me close to 200 stones on the banner to get something decent.

I did a multi with the 30 free stones and got totally shit on, and decided to do another in a "fuck it, im gonna blow all my stones" fugue.. I guess it paid out.

Anoregon

I'm jelly of everyone with turles and bardock.

dawg I got turles and I'm still jelly. That bardock is superior in every way.

edit: people doing rerolls now thanks to 30 stones, and look at this son of a bitch:

murder. hellfire.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They're both pretty similar. Bardock hits harder cause of links, but it's still like no damage. And I'd value stun over super sealing even if it's not guaranteed

Anoregon

They're both pretty similar. Bardock hits harder cause of links, but it's still like no damage. And I'd value stun over super sealing even if it's not guaranteed

Yeah that's true, I forgot about the stun on turles.

I think I'll have to try using Turles as lead with ultimate gohan friends for that +4 ki. SSJ3 goku has been my lead since I started this account, but overall I'd say the +2ki is better than 25% atk, especially when paired with another +2 ki.

Savitar

If some people try to farm that last stage I wish them the best of luck, the number of support items is going to be eaten right through.

denebj

Neo Member
Did an other multi after those 30 stones (I did 6 multi total and just got the Android 13 ..) I was pretty salty ..
I got the bardok which is kind of nice since I do not have Turtle but I wish I could have gotten the STR Goku ahaha ^^

I am not sure how much I will use the bardok since I already have Ult Gohan and good Over in a Flash/Shocking Speed team

I did built a Ready For War team with the SSR I have :
- PHY Bardock - Lead
- INT Buff Goku
- PHY Goku (Weigh of hope)
- TEQ God Goku
- PHY Goku (Aiming for the top)
- Then I put AGL SSB Goku because of SA10 lol

That's actually a good ki team. You take a bardok lead or Ult Gohan and that's a super team.
The STR SSB Goku would fit perfectly instead of the AGL.

If some people try to farm that last stage I wish them the best of luck, the number of support items is going to be eaten right through.

With Ox King nerf its not worth it. The stage forces a rainbow team so its not like you can farm with INT/STR team either.

I'm just farming TEQ medals with Kid Buu lead so I can just afk and tap once in a while.

MiTYH

Free 30 stones? Alright!

*multipull*

Well, got my first Bojack, and Corra for a level2 special. And SR Supreme Kai, that's a new one for me. Passive gives INT/STR ki+2, so that'll work nicely with my Broly team. And looks like he goes against Raid Buu, which is good since I was lacking units like that. All in all, decent second multiple (first got me Coora and INT SSR Android 13)

For this event, only got up to Burning for Vengeance (17, vs Dr Lychee, Coora, Turtles, and Frieza). My deck is lacking any strong INT/PHY heroes (Since GOOD BUU is freaking evil apparently, and so is my UR PHY Vegeta). Really is an item drain, might give it another go though since it would net me a character and I'd be one step closer to 10 stones. More probably I'll leave it alone as I level units, try it again later

EDIT: Tried it again and beat it. It really is all about orb placement in these things. And lots of recovery items...

In the hype of this new event, totally forgot King Cold is back. Should proooobably get to maxing his special sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom