• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Any word on what the next banner will be? I don't feel like using another multi on the current one

I saw a post on the dokkan reddit a few days ago that was breaking down the likely incoming banners, and I think the general consensus is that the current one is the best one until Gogeta in like July.

I saw a post on the dokkan reddit a few days ago that was breaking down the likely incoming banners, and I think the general consensus is that the current one is the best one until Gogeta in like July.

Dang... I was hoping for another event like the AGL only banner.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That gohan has the second best leader skill behind gogeta. There's also a good chance you have that card already since it's pretty old and has been available in most tournament summon

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
CONSPIRACY IN MAH F2P games?!

I use PHY Ultimate Gohan as well due to the plus 2 Ki where I don't have Broly.

Also.....*Dramatic finger pointing* POD PERSON. The real Kagari would never say "I guess he's decent " about Ultimate Gohan.

;)

I actually have that Gohan on my global account... no such luck on my JP one yet though!

On a different note, having a friend with that new Majin Vegeta is really broken in the World Tournament...

Savitar

That gohan has the second best leader skill behind gogeta. There's also a good chance you have that card already since it's pretty old and has been available in most tournament summon

I look forward to one day having Ultimate Gohans transcended versions, plus three to Ki is going to be so nice.

;)

I actually have that Gohan on my global account... no such luck on my JP one yet though!

On a different note, having a friend with that new Majin Vegeta is really broken in the World Tournament...

I can't wait to get Majin Vegeta transcended as well, I had four of ol regular version , hell before the announcement I babaed another one because got so pissed it was a dupe! Now things are different. Plus got the SSGSS Tech Goku so him, Transcended Majin Vegeta and maybe some ki change items that I'm stock piling.....oh yes WT....I have plans for you....

NUKE THEM ALL WITH VEGETA, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE.

Well, I went ahead and used all my stones for one more multi, and got PHY Triumphant Light Goku. Not sure how to feel about that...

He seems pretty good, but he's not nuker material, is he?

Well, I went ahead and used all my stones for one more multi, and got PHY Triumphant Light Goku. Not sure how to feel about that...

He seems pretty good, but he's not nuker material, is he?

One of, if not the best stunner in the game. Really decent stats. Also if you have the patience and medals, you can get SA lvl 10 by farming free SSJ TEQ Goku for about 50% or something chance unless you fully awaken him where it becomes 100% but thats a waste of money and medals.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If you're going to dokkan him to SSJ might as well zawaken him. Most of the zenny cost comes from the dokkan awaking because it uses one of each kai medal. Also zawakening the SSJ only has the requirements an SR has

One of, if not the best stunner in the game. Really decent stats. Also if you have the patience and medals, you can get SA lvl 10 by farming free SSJ TEQ Goku for about 50% or something chance unless you fully awaken him where it becomes 100% but thats a waste of money and medals.

Wow, damn 0.o

I finally have a stunner. Thanks!

chrono01

There's a good chance the next global tournament starts on monday
That seems so sudden, haha.

Does anyone know if this is the tournament where the nuke characters (such as TEQ SSGSS Goku) are added to the guaranteed summon pool? I'm waiting for them to be added before I use my two summons. It probably won't matter, but still.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The global tournament gssr hasn't been following the japanese really. There was a long stretch where the japanese one didn't get updated (last thing it updated with was the Turles summon, it was finally updated for the one-year anniversary, almost six months later). So we're ahead in that regard since last tournament added the Vegetto, Broly and Cell dokkan fest batches. If it does get updated at all the ROF2 cards will definitely get in since that summon happened immediately after the Cell dokkan fest

Monday would be perfect. I have Mon-Wed off so I can grind out 80 wins by Tuesday if I feel up to it. I dunno about trying for the tournament card this time though.

chrono01

The global tournament gssr hasn't been following the japanese really. There was a long stretch where the japanese one didn't get updated (last thing it updated with was the Turles summon, it was finally updated for the one-year anniversary, almost six months later). So we're ahead in that regard since last tournament added the Vegetto, Broly and Cell dokkan fest batches. If it does get updated at all the ROF2 cards will definitely get in since that summon happened immediately after the Cell dokkan fest
Nice, thanks. Here's hoping!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The tournament grind is kind of rough. I have 30 wins in on the current JP one and under rank 19,000 but it ends in 30 hours so we'll see how much more time I can put into it.

Savitar

The prize being the AGI Beerus doesn't exactly make me care much, it's pretty much all about getting those SSR gold tickets.

And praying for no dupes.

Savitar

What's the point of the gold DB saga tickets?

To enrage and annoy you.

Seriously, they're usually shit and you don't even get SSR characters always even with gold ones.

Like the other said you can get the damn mummy, Drac or other worthless characters.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
To enrage and annoy you.

Seriously, they're usually shit and you don't even get SSR characters always even with gold ones.

Like the other said you can get the damn mummy, Drac or other worthless characters.

I was going to say, I got 3 of those tickets and all 3 were that mummy...

The only good thing I ever got was Old King Piccolo with his great Leader skill and a good lead for a DB based team. Hope they add Grown Goku and Ma Jr. Piccolo soon to DB Summons in JP.

Tamanon

Banned
I bear a gift for someone. An almost pristine fresh global account with 3 good SSRs: PHY Ultimate Gohan, INT Turles, and TEQ Majin Vegeta. 2 of the 3 will get Dokkans later on into TURs. I just don't use that account at all. Only done a few of the first missions. Quote for the code.

Please just reply when you have claimed it so I can remove the info and not get someone else's hopes up!

yogloo

To enrage and annoy you.

And they are worth nothing when you try to sell them. Can't even baba them.

Ryu1999

Finished tourney around ~8500 with 80 wins and some 1st round grinding. Got PHY Bardock with my 80 win ticket...hoping to pull Majin Vegeta with the ranking ticket. I already farmed the 7 medals for him.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What's the point of the gold DB saga tickets?

To obtain our lord and savior, General Blue.

UZ4E5IV.jpg

yogloo

I have been blessed by xeno trunks and shugesh on my account. God bless them.
At first there was Lord shugesh.
The came Lord xeno trunks.
And last they blessed me with turles.

Savitar

Every time I use the damn DB gold tickets I keep wanting to get one of the two King Piccolo's just for the sake of getting them, they're okay, not great mainly just for collection sakes. But oh hey Drac Man, bandage breath, and hey General Perv, well at least that guy has his stunner. Which is the only reason people care about him.

Chille

I did a multisummon recently and got 4 R Guldo's with 1 SR Guldo bet your all super jealous ;-;

*Only good thing is I did get SSR Bardock as well, but it gave me those Guldo one after another, first multi summon ever also wanted to kill myself.

Hiltz

I have a question. I have a Japanese iTunes account and I did a device transfer for the Japanese version of the game. I deleted and the game and reinstalled it from the Japanese iTunes appstore, then proceeded to enter the transfer code. I can see it shows my account name and ID, but when I click on OK, a message in Japanese pops up with "!!" showing on it. What do I do to get my account back? I play the game on my iphone and want to keep it on my iphone.

I panicked when I thought I may ont have enough dragon stones to refill my stamina in order to get 100 tournament wins, I just needed 3 more stones. However, I completely forget at the time that Saturday gives us 2 dragon stones and 1 for the Twitter campaign. I managed to get to 100 wins and used the 80th GSSR ticket to get SS Gotenks PHY. This whole tournament thing was a ridiculously exhausting endurance test, and I'm going to cry if I lose this account. :(

Hiltz

You can't use transfer Code on a same device.

Oozarus card looks good.

So what can I do? Do I have to download the game on to another iOS device like a MAC PC or another iphone, then somehow, possibly use my device transfer code to get my account back on to my iphone ?

Tamanon

Banned
So what can I do? Do I have to download the game on to another iOS device like a MAC PC or another iphone then somehow transfer my code to my iphone ?

You can transfer it to another device, and then transfer it back.

I'm 90% sure I was able to just transfer back after creating yet another account on the device, and then deleting it, but the surefire way is just transfer it to another device and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom