• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You don't need to do any of that it's just asking you if you want to start over or not. I'm not sure which button you need to press to say no

Hiltz

You can transfer it to another device, and then transfer it back.

I'm 90% sure I was able to just transfer back after creating yet another account on the device, and then deleting it, but the surefire way is just transfer it to another device and back.

So if I use my MAC PC, do I have to make a brand new Japanese AppleID or can I use the same one ? Once I download the game on to the PC and enter my device transfer code, then I can create a new device transfer code and use that one to enter on to my iphone in order to get my account back on it ?

You don't need to do any of that it's just asking you if you want to start over or not. I'm not sure which button you need to press to say no

You mean at the title loading screen? If I click on the screen, there's message in Japanese, but it looks like it's asking me to start a brand new account. whatever I click on, it just assumes I want to start from scratch.

BrunoM

Just waking up went to check what's new and ... to my surprise (not at all) the maintenence has been extended ...

I'm so lost as why they just don't over extimate lol .. I mean all nice extra free stone but why don't they think a little and say ey guys it's gonna take 3 hours when they think one lol ..

In any case hope it's just the announcement of the next WT and probably something about gotenks

Edit: oh and the new great apes looking nice in JP

Savitar

30,000 attack power when turned into a great ape, damn.

The cards normally are good by themselves as well, very high. Even Raditz who seems to have a SA better than Nappa, ha.

Had my best multi-pull last night. Got SSR AGL Full Power Bojack, SSR PHY Super Saiyan Bardock, five SRs, and then three Rs. Darn good pull, if I say so myself.

Hiltz

If I want to do a device transfer code from one iPhone on to another iPhone to get my Japanese account back ,then does that mean I have to create a new Japanese AppleID account on that other iPhone to sign in using my current Japanese AppleID that I made on my iPhone ?

From either of those two possible options, then I would just have to download the game on the second iphone, then use the transfer code to get my account on it , then create a new transfer code, delete the dokkan battle app and use the new transfer code to get the account back on my iPhone ?

thaOwner

If I want to do a device transfer code from one iPhone on to another iPhone to get my Japanese account back ,then does that mean I have to create a new Japanese AppleID account on that other iPhone to sign in using my current Japanese AppleID that I made on my iPhone ?

From either of those two possible options, then I would just have to download the game on the second iphone, then use the transfer code to get my account on it , then create a new transfer code, delete the dokkan battle app and use the new transfer code to get the account back on my iPhone ?

Single Apple ID can work on multiple phones. Just sign out of the secondary phone when finished downloading the game.

Savitar

Did my GSSR pull from the Japanese WT wins and... got Pikkon.

Ah yes, that familiar sense of, "I put so much time and effort into this for THAT." That sense of annoyance, anger, bitterness and disdain that makes you not want to play upset with it and yet....yet you feel that siren call to return, to come back and try again, because you can not stay away.

I think I described a relationship.

Hiltz

Single Apple ID can work on multiple phones. Just sign out of the secondary phone when finished downloading the game.

Thank you for helping me out, thaOwner.

One last stupid question if anyone knows. Since I deleted the game from my iPhone and have yet to get my Japanese account back until possibly later tonight when I can use somebody's iPhone to do the device transfer code, does this mean I'll be screwed out of receiving my World Tournament rewards that came out this morning?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Ah yes, that familiar sense of, "I put so much time and effort into this for THAT." That sense of annoyance, anger, bitterness and disdain that makes you not want to play upset with it and yet....yet you feel that siren call to return, to come back and try again, because you can not stay away.

I think I described a relationship.
At least it wasn't a dupe I suppose.

thaOwner

Thank you for helping me out, thaOwner.

One last stupid question if anyone knows. Since I deleted the game from my iPhone and have yet to get my Japanese account back until possibly later tonight when I can use somebody's iPhone to do the device transfer code, does this mean I'll be screwed out of receiving my World Tournament rewards that came out this morning?
if you participated, you'll have 30(?) or more days to claim your rewards. Shouldn't be a problem.

MiTYH

I am really enjoying medal farming during this hero event. I started this event with 0 for both Cooler and Bojak, now I'm only missing one medal now to dokkan my Bojak, so for the time being I moved to Cooler's level and it's going really well.

It's just such a deal!

• Only 15 stamina per run
  • One easy boss battle (two parts, but still. No fodder). And they don't hit hard at all, even wrong type matchups. Haven't had to use an item yet
  • Short, easily navigated stages
  • Restrictions don't really matter
  • Definite 2 medals, sometime 5 -- SEE EDIT BELOW
  • Bojak level has a chance to drop a free SR Gohan card. Free is always nice

Only downside is when you're in a state like me, and need 1 of a specific medal. I'll go back to it eventually when I'm further alone with Cooler

I looked on reddit for the villain side, looks like they give Battle of Gods medals and the Saiyman medals. Not as great, but more BoG is always useful. Wish it were Resurrection F though, I'd run that non-stop. But with my Villain team being much better than hero if only for Broly, I'm really looking forward to it

EDIT: Literally as soon as I post this, I get a cooler run with no event medals.

StMeph

Did a multipull... and STR SSJ2 Vegeta. Good card, still a dupe. Ugh.

Edit: before Reddit rates go live, I think -- anecdotally -- the rates are still at the 2x we've seen lately with TEQ Cell and PHY Bardock banners just from the insane amount of SRs I am seeing.

Edit 2: 3rd STR SSJ2 Vegeta.

Savitar

Did four pulls, three on the new one, one on the old one, got PHY SS2 Goku, Int Metal Coora, STR Uub, another Majin Vegeta and oh yeah, some twerp called AGI Gotenks.

Shouta

Gotenks, huh. It's a little tempting because I have Golden Freeza but that probability is so low. ;_;

Did one 50 stone pull and got nothing. RIP me.

Savitar

I didn't see the Majin Vegeta lol

I got five of them now. All waiting....together....for that beautiful moment of ascension...oh yes, it shall be........devastating.

Also did a yolo pull and got SSR Teq Buu, rates are good!

Gotenks, huh. It's a little tempting because I have Golden Freeza but that probability is so low. ;_;

Did one 50 stone pull and got nothing. RIP me.

Or not so much for some. I didn't expect Gotenks myself, don't have Golden Frezia to make max use of him either.

StMeph

Isn't Gotenks supposed to be the ideal nuker with AGI Frieza? I would imagine that he's probably only 2nd to Gogeta as the best card to pull with that lead.

I got five of them now. All waiting....together....for that beautiful moment of ascension...oh yes, it shall be........devastating.

With SA that high I imagine he would have zero issues nuking even INTs in WTs.

Savitar

Did my 30 stone pull on the new JP banner. Got SSR TEQ Whis and a bunch of SR/R dupes. This game :(

I can't remember the last time we had 30 stone pulls, been a while.

With SA that high I imagine he would have zero issues nuking even INTs in WTs.

It would have been six but I was so angry to see him as a dupe in the last WT from a gold ticket I babaed it, then a few days later, nuke'em all details came out. Oh well. And from what I heard he shouldn't have a probably nuking INT's overall even fairly low due to the low health. So yeah at that level it will do nicely.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I can't remember the last time we had 30 stone pulls, been a while.

It would have been six but I was so angry to see him as a dupe in the last WT from a gold ticket I babaed it, then a few days later, nuke'em all details came out. Oh well. And from what I heard he shouldn't have a probably nuking INT's overall even fairly low due to the low health. So yeah at that level it will do nicely.

You mean for global? Cause the JPN version seems to get them every single banner lol.

Edit: I'm mad salty I couldn't get SSJ2 Great Saiyaman or SSJ2 Trunks.

Does anyone know the best way to get Supreme and Elder Kai medals? I'm farming Training in the Clouds and Snake way to get some since Baba shop is stupidly expensive.

I'll at least get one during the tournament but its annoying how I have like 3 SSRs that need the medals and are awaiting to be awakened.

Shouta

Tried again with my last 50 gems, got nothing.

Watch me do a single pull and get Gotenks like I did with Golden Freeza...

Savitar

Does anyone know the best way to get Supreme and Elder Kai medals? I'm farming Training in the Clouds and Snake way to get some since Baba shop is stupidly expensive.

I'll at least get one during the tournament but its annoying how I have like 3 SSRs that need the medals and are awaiting to be awakened.

Unfortunately getting them is easiest via special events, they are the two worse medals to get and can run out frequently enough. Did I mean easiest? Yeah, no real easy way about it which stinks. The others are far more common.

Well that sucks but I'll have to make do. Just awaken the SSRs that I actually wanna use. I'm also just gonna single pull to get the SSR I want and save any leftover stones for the events.

Though Multis are fun since there is a chance you can get more than 1 SSR.

Also been curious about this for a while. What rank are you guys atm?

I'm still 167 since this event hasn't been keeping me engaged and the rewards aren't that great. I really should farm Tree of Might Fruits though.

Outside of like 5 people in this thread, I probably have the highest rank.

Savitar

I'm at 203 myself, there are at least two others here who are higher than me according to my friends list and several more on my friends list that are either slightly higher or quite a bit higher. The highest being at rank 290.

The Triple XP really helped drive up my rank.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
As much as I want Gotenks I can hold off knowing there's a free AGL nuker in Spirit Bomb Goku coming. He's definitely not as good as Gotenks, but he can get the job done. Also if the tournament pool updates Gotenks may be a part of it.

Well that sucks but I'll have to make do. Just awaken the SSRs that I actually wanna use. I'm also just gonna single pull to get the SSR I want and save any leftover stones for the events.

Though Multis are fun since there is a chance you can get more than 1 SSR.

Also been curious about this for a while. What rank are you guys atm?

I'm still 167 since this event hasn't been keeping me engaged and the rewards aren't that great. I really should farm Tree of Might Fruits though.

Outside of like 5 people in this thread, I probably have the highest rank.

I'm a cool, crisp 79 so yeah... You're ahead of me :p

Savitar

As much as I want Gotenks I can hold off knowing there's a free AGL nuker in Spirit Bomb Goku coming. He's definitely not as good as Gotenks, but he can get the job done. Also if the tournament pool updates Gotenks may be a part of it.

This is very true and if you honestly got a good AGI character like SSG Goku or the SSGSS version you really don't need Gotenks that much. Not to say he won't have his time to shine but there are some really good AGI cards that already exist.

chrono01

Exactly my thoughts.

But congrats on that pull, Savitar!

Savitar

Exactly my thoughts.

But congrats on that pull, Savitar!

Thanks, crazy thing is I never expected to get him. I was actually trying to get Vegito, so when Gotenks popped up it was kinda unexpected at best. My biggest problem is while cool to have I already have the before mentioned SSGSS Goku who is at SA 9 and after a few random battles appears to do more damage overall than Gotenks especially during SA's so he's sorta redundant for me right now.

Now if I had that AGI Golden Frizea it would be a different story. As time goes on and if get characters like Gogeta and my line up changes it can flip however in use. Basically, it's a keeper for future use.

Thanks, crazy thing is I never expected to get him. I was actually trying to get Vegito, so when Gotenks popped up it was kinda unexpected at best. My biggest problem is while cool to have I already have the before mentioned SSGSS Goku who is at SA 9 and after a few random battles appears to do more damage overall than Gotenks especially during SA's so he's sorta redundant for me right now.

Now if I had that AGI Golden Frizea it would be a different story. As time goes on and if get characters like Gogeta and my line up changes it can flip however in use. Basically, it's a keeper for future use.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the 200 stones for the 4 multi? Was it all purchased and how did you purchase them? I treat myself to a multi summon biweekly and get the 93 stone option and then pray.

Also in any of those 4 pulls, did you get SSJ3 Goku in the summon animation? I have only gotten SSJ3 animation since before the last tournament with a random SSR that I can't remember.

Nowhere near as good as Savitar's pulls, but 3 for 3 is okay in my book especially as they're not dupes! :D

26042776093_505d59da0b.jpg

26042776913_b4ac6d8ef1.jpg

26619858226_832fca39c9.jpg

That last pull with Gotenks got me all pumped up! Looks like my AGI Golden Frieza has a new buddy. :3

EDIT: And Crimson, I haven't seen SSJ3 in ages since earlier this year. The first pull was the "Bye guys" anim then the last two were just SSJ2.

Nowhere near as good as Savitar's pulls, but 3 for 3 is okay in my book especially as they're not dupes! :D

That last pull with Gotenks got me all pumped up! Looks like my AGI Golden Frieza has a new buddy. :3

EDIT: And Crimson, I haven't seen SSJ3 in ages since earlier this year. The first pull was the "Bye guys" anim then the last two were just SSJ2.

I swear donkey you have devils luck in this game. All those SSRs in each multi. Happy for you though. :)

I wonder if SSJ3 now missing from a majority of our summon has a special meaning. Maybe SSJ3 now means more than 1 SSR?

I swear donkey you have devils luck in this game. All those SSRs in each multi. Happy for you though. :)

I wonder if SSJ3 now missing from a majority of our summon has a special meaning. Maybe SSJ3 now means more than 1 SSR?

Haha thanks! I like to think all the money I've spent buying Gundam models and DBZ stuff in the past is Bandai throwing me a bone. I do the silly Friend Summons before pulling as well as my superstition. I didn't fare too well during the ROF and Buu Dokkan, so it's back and forth. ^^

But I think they just might have changed the rarity of SSJ3 showing up. The last multi I got from the Heroes/Villains banner was an SSJ2 as well.

Savitar

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the 200 stones for the 4 multi? Was it all purchased and how did you purchase them? I treat myself to a multi summon biweekly and get the 93 stone option and then pray.

Also in any of those 4 pulls, did you get SSJ3 Goku in the summon animation? I have only gotten SSJ3 animation since before the last tournament with a random SSR that I can't remember.

I bought them. On new summons I tend to buy two of the most expensive packs that give me 91 stones each, if I lack any for 200 I buy them as well. There have been times I even purchased more than that if I felt stubborn and really wanted one bad. Twice as much? Sure. Credit Cards are nice to have:) I don't have a lot of expenses, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I don't party. Not in a relationship or married or have kids and these days I'm kinda slowly fading out of gaming, even new games I want I don't tend to play or play a little and end up stopping. Maybe I want something more in life at this point. This game is one of the few things I get some enjoyment out of so I put cash into it. Not that I'm always glad to do so, more than a few times I regret having done so and thought about quitting even on the best of days because it feels so damn stupid to put money into a game like this. I certainly thought those who once did was an idiot yet I'm doing the same. But again, no major expenses so if not this it would probably be put on something just to have a bit of fun.

I haven't seen a SSJ3 in some quite. It's usually SSJ2 always or even better, no SSJ. On multi's not getting any SSJ seems to get the best results because you get that "Bye Guy's screen pop which I'm certain resulted in the Gotenks. From what I read you can still get SSJ3 but it's very rare now and those that do seem to get three or so SSR's in a pull. Seeing a bunch of saiyan pods tend to result in the worse pulls and even SSJ 2's can often result in only SR's or worse. I was quite fortunate today is all. Luck of the draw, I've had really shitty luck at times.

That's really good stuff, nice pulls. The Vegito and STR Goku there were two cards I've wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom