• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

weshes195

Hey I got a gold DB ticket. Should I use it now or should I wait for the next tournament? Do they switch out characters?

Never mind...got that R dragon...that is bad lol

I pulled and got a Dupe TEQ SSGSS Goku. fml ;_;

Thats my 3rd copy. At least my SSGSS Goku's super hits like a truck......

The most disappointing thing about this tournament is not making top 5k. I hit like 5800 and stopped. So no 2nd gold ticket. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
I didn't really want to, but with half an hour to go and at rank #4600, I dropped a DS and just First Round-Retired to make sure I was safe in the sub-5k bracket. Just finished my last round in time and I should be somewhere around the 3800 mark.

I think I was around 425 last time I checked. People using their all SR teams in my final matches was hilarious, but I was still pulling 50k from those 1st prelim runs. All I can ask for is no dupe on this GSSR as well. >.<

BrunoM

Didn't play all of sunday and today just did the last 3 and half hours and with 12 seconds left I was on the top 2200 tried make sure of anything to be under the 2.5K for that extra older Kai ..

Hope u all got the ranks u wanted

Sec0nd

This was my first tim seriously trying to get the 80 wins and getting top 5k. Not sure if I'm actually going to do that ever again lol. It was rough. Wish there was a cooler WT character. Beerus is alright. Hoping to pull either AGL Buu, TEQ Goku or SSJ3 with my second ticket.

linkent

shit i had no time to play for the last 5 hours.
was at 13mil rank 3k.. will i get kick out of top 5000?

Pulled another Super Trunks STR, this 2nd account has the same STR luck as the old account.

shit i had no time to play for the last 5 hours.
was at 13mil rank 3k.. will i get kick out of top 5000?

Pulled another Super Trunks STR, this 2nd account has the same STR luck as the old account.

If you aren't in 14million range you are most likely screwed sadly. But if I remember correctly, you were pretty high up in the 3ks so maybe?

Maxim726X

Woooow ended at 4997.

Yay? Of course I already got a fucking dupe from my GSSR. Anxiously awaiting another... Hopefully it's the same dupe like my last two tourneys (yup, got identical dupes twice in a row).

Edit: How accurate are the DBZ Space rankings?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I figured 82 wins would be good enough to leave at yesterday morning - invited a girl over and figured I was fine at the lower 3k range so I didn't need to play. Based this off of the last tournament and considered people didn't want Beerus. I wake up in a sweat at around 3:30am, check the game and see I'm at rank 5200ish. I do 3 tournaments and 2 prelims and manage to hit 2900ish seconds before the tournament closed. This makes me happy considering my 80 win ticket netted me my 3rd Int Whis. I also think it would be hilarious if she woke up and caught a glimpse of me panicking, trying to align red orbs, on a phone game, as quickly as possible.

I guess quite a few people got 80 wins then thought one or two more would be enough, based on such an enormous shift in my ranking in less than 30 mins.

denebj

Neo Member
I was 720 2 hours prior to the end with 16.8 Million. Hopefully I will remain < 1000

The last two day I think I used 2 stones and did prelim to keep < 1000 , that was pretty good.

I got only bad pull from the DB pool and keeping the GSSR for later - Maybe for a chance to get Gogeta !

EDIT : From the DB Space post on Reddit, I found myselft at 920 :) Dropped 200 in 2 hours o_O

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I was 720 2 hours prior to the end with 16.8 Million. Hopefully I will remain < 1000

The last two day I think I used 2 stones and did prelim to keep < 1000 , that was pretty good.

I got only bad pull from the DB pool and keeping the GSSR for later - Maybe for a chance to get Gogeta !

EDIT : From the DB Space post on Reddit, I found myselft at 920 :) Dropped 200 in 2 hours o_O

Gogeta is a dokkan fest character and won't be in the tournament gssr

I really just want to go all in on Gogeta unless there's a guaranteed SSR pull.
There will be for the one year anniversary right before the Gogeta summon in Japan. Seems like a waste honestly

denebj

Neo Member
Gogeta is a dokkan fest character and won't be in the tournament gssr

There will be for the one year anniversary right before the Gogeta summon in Japan. Seems like a waste honestly

aaaah that's right I forgot !!!!! Bummer. Thanks for the reminder :D

What other good character will be added ? I know Gotenk and probably the PHY Gohan

Savitar

He's a damn good card to have, it's what I wanted when I rolled for it but sadly didn't get it. Mind you if you got an Ultimate Gohan and get him dokkaned then it's not an issue. Still wanted him even with mine.

It appears the game has hit 50 million downloads! So for the SSJ3 Fes coming we'll get three pulls at a discount! Chance to get SSJ3 Goku or Vegeta.

I was wondering what number they were at, they haven't given us any good rewards for hitting millions in months now. They stopped at nine or ten?

SnakeEyes

Banned
So many requirements for characters that I don't have. This was the Dokkan Event I was waiting for, and it looks like it'll be the Dokkan Event I won't be able to beat ~_~

yogloo

I don't want to resort to nuking him but I wonder if my teq str team can take him on. It's one my my strongest dual color team.

Having a little trouble figuring out how to build around my Cell (no TEQ SSB Goku for lead). TEQ team is pretty weak outside of him. Considering adding AGI Perfect Cell for links and AGI SSG Goku (max SA) + PHY Spirit Bomb Goku as seconday damage.

If you have any of the nukers or even a friend TEQ SSB Goku like me, you can just nuke anyways. You probably have to do it 2 times though. :p

MiTYH

Did a discount summon, got some SRs and an INT SSR Golden Frieza.... which would be nice if I didn't farm my INT SR Mechanical Frieza to SA 10. I haven't awakened it yet, and now I'm afraid to. I've got a +5 Mechanical Frieza as well for the future, but... well, wasn't expecting that.

At 48 stones currently, will probably do a Dokkan banner summon to try and get some good units. This new event it out of my league but I think I might finally be able to tackle Broly's stage and get my Broly dokkaned.

linkent

Holy shiet, made it to rank 4400.
Really need to consider my last day schedule for the next WT.
Last night was really painful sleep for me, couldnt stop thinking about losing all of this

SSJ3 event is really easy with TUR Cell. :D

Tamanon

Banned
The old SSJ Bardock was my GSSR :/

Got two Bunny Bulmas with my DB Saga tickets. Was hoping for General Blue. Oh well, time to farm stones!

yogloo

I got ssj3 Vegeta from the discount summon and two dupes. Str and phy trunks.
And another ssj3 from the extra golden ticket.

Okay, gonna do my GSSR pull. I'm hoping for a family Kamehameha to drop, but knowing my luck, it will probably be something like Android 18 :<

Huh, got AGL SSB Goku... Okay, that's not too bad

StMeph

I ended up with TEQ Cell. No TEQ SSGSS Goku to pair with him, but he still seems useful for cracking the new SSJ3 event.

If only I actually had either SSJ3.

Savitar

If you got some of us on your friends list you should see someone with SSGSS Goku, I got mine up and saw three or four friends with him.

My gold ticket got me a AGI SS2 Goku which is a fantastic card but sadly one I had.

As for my discount pulls, I did good.

First for the Dupes, STR Goten(Broly event), TEQ Majin Vegeta (up to six), PHY Trunks (Cell event).

For new:

TEQ Vegito and TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta

So yeah, I'm pretty darn happy. Sadly I ran out of Gregory medals for SSJ 3 Vegeta. About the only way could be happier is if I got SSJ3 AGI Goku and a Broly.

StMeph

Wonder if I should use my Elder Kais on TEQ Cell even without a TEQ Goku lead since I don't really have any other strong candidates and didn't pull either SSJ3. Majin Vegeta's at SA 3, which should be enough with his post-Dokkan passive to OHKO the WT field.

Savitar

Wonder if I should use my Elder Kais on TEQ Cell even without a TEQ Goku lead since I don't really have any other strong candidates and didn't pull either SSJ3. Majin Vegeta's at SA 3, which should be enough with his post-Dokkan passive to OHKO the WT field.

Don't you have some of us as friends and got some orb changing items saved up? If so it's stupidly easily. I just one shot SS3 Goku.

StMeph

Don't you have some of us as friends and got some orb changing items saved up? If so it's stupidly easily. I just one shot SS3 Goku.

I don't think I have any/many GAF friends in the game, actually, but I do have plenty of TEQ changing items saved up because I started buying them in Baba shop after the Majin Vegeta Dokkan announcement.

That said, I was referring to more than just tackling the SSJ3 event. Cell's a nuker with or without TEQ Goku due to his Passive, which makes him a strong TEQ nuker in any environment that calls for one. His only shortcoming is his links, and because of that I'm not sure how useful he will be in the future outside of specific bosses or events.

For general use I currently run a Prepared for Battle team with a Turles lead. Once Gohan gets his Dokkan I'll probably switch to his +3 Ki lead, but I don't have enough Shocking Speed to fit everyone out that way.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Really happy I pulled; I wanted the new Goten since I saw his super in a video and I got him, the trunks and SSJ3 Vegetable.

If you got some of us on your friends list you should see someone with SSGSS Goku, I got mine up and saw three or four friends with him.

My gold ticket got me a AGI SS2 Goku which is a fantastic card but sadly one I had.

As for my discount pulls, I did good.

First for the Dupes, STR Goten(Broly event), TEQ Majin Vegeta (up to six), PHY Trunks (Cell event).

For new:

TEQ Vegito and TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta

So yeah, I'm pretty darn happy. Sadly I ran out of Gregory medals for SSJ 3 Vegeta. About the only way could be happier is if I got SSJ3 AGI Goku and a Broly.

Those are some pretty damn good pulls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom