• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagamorph

Are you all just buying up dragon stones? I have none and I want to do the discount pulls, but I'm pretty much out of free ways to get stones.

I tried fighting Broly and was amazed at how the health bar doesn't move. ;_;
I need stronger characters badly.

I haven't spent a penny on this game. Events and World Tournaments are a good way to get Dragon Stones.
I also tend not to do pulls very often, so when this discount pull came along I just happened to have 95 stones ready to go that I had been saving for an event.
I almost blew them in the Super Saiyan Festival....so glad I waited now and got SSJ3 Vegeta in this event instead.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
M9NG2I7.png

Stupid -_-

If it makes you feel better the Golden Week campaign has been kind of lame.

weshes195

How are people getting the whole board to be the same color orbs like that cell pic on the last page? I know that certain support items can change orbs different colors, but that only works for one color.

Was that by chance? If it was and for that to happen while also fighting that boss? I wish had that luck

Kyou

How are people getting the whole board to be the same color orbs like that cell pic on the last page? I know that certain support items can change orbs different colors, but that only works for one color.

Was that by chance? If it was and for that to happen while also fighting that boss? I wish had that luck

you use multiple orb changing items.

If you really want to go nuts you can use a red item to go Blue > Red, then use Red > Yellow, Yellow > Purple, Purple > Green. Bam, entire board of green orbs

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

You can use the orb change items one after another to make the whole board one color. The only problem is rainbow orbs, but some characters passives change rainbow to their color's type.

weshes195

you use multiple orb changing items.

If you really want to go nuts you can use a red item to go Blue > Red, then use Red > Yellow, Yellow > Purple, Purple > Green. Bam, entire board of green orbs

You can use the orb change items one after another to make the whole board one color. The only problem is rainbow orbs, but some characters passives change rainbow to their color's type.

...Whoa. I literally never even thought about that lol. That is really smart! On the topic of the support items, I still haven't finished the story. Are there more wishes after the second set of dragon ball wishes (the 2nd set being mostly training and awakening items).

I ask this because I want more free space for the support items. I assume that much hasn't been released though as that is a lot of levels to get to the third wish set.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I can beat Goku pretty consistently with an AGL nuke team, especially since Freezas passive is amazing. Only problem is no one is setting their AGL nuke leaders.

I really wanna trade my #17 for another SSR. Its just one of those SSRs where you go meh and don't want it at all like Xeno Trunks. But I refuse to sell SSRs to Baba on the principal of how rare they are to get.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I totally take back what I said yesterday - this SS3 Goku Dokkan event is the easiest event so far. As long as you've got a good Teq team, you can beat him easily with just one of the God-tier pair (TEQ Perfect Cell and TEQ SSGSS Goku) as a Friend.

yogloo

17 is awesome brah. What's wrong with him? Try using him and other orb changers together with one of the nukers. It's fun. Nuking everyone to oblivion without items.
Just tried nuking ssj3. My cell did 3.9 million damage to him. Lol.

Sec0nd

Fuuuck me. All those epic pulls convinced me to buy stones for the first time. Did three multis. All I got that werent dupes were SR Nappa and SR Goten... Fuck that. Only one SSR that was a dupe Broten :/

Wont be buying stones for pulls again, thats for sure!

MiTYH

Man I'm sad, I really, really, REALLY want to beat Broly to start getting medals to Dokkan my own Broly, but I just don't have the units. Ignoring that AGL is my weakest typing, I don't have mighty mask, King Vegeta's not awakened, , and I've got none of the Rare Gatcha summons to give a passive boost. Feels like I'll never beat him at this rate (though I do have the farmable one to SA 10)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Man there's like no point to go back to old dokkan zhard missions once you've farmed the 13 or 23 medals you'd need. They should make it so you can trade 100 Broly medals for Broly.

yogloo

Man there's like no point to go back to old dokkan zhard missions once you've farmed the 13 or 23 medals you'd need. They should make it so you can trade 100 Broly medals for Broly.
You have to farm them again if you pulled a dupe.

Btw, is it possible to nuke broly or cell?
I have a dupe teq cell so I have to farm the medals all over again. If it's possible to nuke them it would make everything much faster.

StMeph

Man I'm sad, I really, really, REALLY want to beat Broly to start getting medals to Dokkan my own Broly, but I just don't have the units. Ignoring that AGL is my weakest typing, I don't have mighty mask, King Vegeta's not awakened, , and I've got none of the Rare Gatcha summons to give a passive boost. Feels like I'll never beat him at this rate (though I do have the farmable one to SA 10)

It comes around every time there's a Dokkan Festival. Just raise the cards you know you'll need for Broly so you can do it next time it comes around.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You have to farm them again if you pulled a dupe.

Btw, is it possible to nuke broly or cell?
I have a dupe teq cell so I have to farm the medals all over again. If it's possible to nuke them it would make everything much faster.

I don't think you do. If you zawaken a pre dokkan Broly he should give 100% chance to level super.

And yes they are both the easiest to nuke since they have one phase and don't attack immediately

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Used my second tournament ticket, hoping to get SS3 Goku and instead pulled PHY The Weight of Hope Goku.

I think I might be happier with this. ATK +10% for every Ki Sphere obtained with extreme damage, makes him a much better nuker to pair with my PHY SSGSS Vegeta. My entire PHY team is ridiculous now, with PHY Kaioken Goku changing orbs and PHY SS Goku who stuns.

Now it's time to grind a million TEQ Gokus to raise his SA (each one is only 1% chance of raising it, awakened it's 5%...yeesh)

MiTYH

It comes around every time there's a Dokkan Festival. Just raise the cards you know you'll need for Broly so you can do it next time it comes around.

I know, I just feel bad that this is the... 3rd? time I've had to skip Broly. Just don't have the units yet.

Thought I had the units for Cell, but apparently not. Spending time mostly getting the easier farmable versions to SA10

Did a multi late last night and I got a whole mess of Z fighter R's.... Plus a STR SSJ3 Goku! :]

Is he still a good choice for using Old Kai's? I don't mind collecting more when Gogeta eventually arrives

Savitar

Did a multi late last night and I got a whole mess of Z fighter R's.... Plus a STR SSJ3 Goku! :]

Is he still a good choice for using Old Kai's? I don't mind collecting more when Gogeta eventually arrives

You can't go wrong with SSJ3 Goku be it AGI or STR, I got mine to ten and dokkaned and he's a pure solid upper tier character to have. Even with power creep in the game he will be usable for a good long time to come.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Used my second tournament ticket, hoping to get SS3 Goku and instead pulled PHY The Weight of Hope Goku.

I think I might be happier with this. ATK +10% for every Ki Sphere obtained with extreme damage, makes him a much better nuker to pair with my PHY SSGSS Vegeta. My entire PHY team is ridiculous now, with PHY Kaioken Goku changing orbs and PHY SS Goku who stuns.

Now it's time to grind a million TEQ Gokus to raise his SA (each one is only 1% chance of raising it, awakened it's 5%...yeesh)

I you had any SR Goku's now would be the time to put them to good use.

You can't go wrong with SSJ3 Goku be it AGI or STR, I got mine to ten and dokkaned and he's a pure solid upper tier character to have. Even with power creep in the game he will be usable for a good long time to come.

Thanks for the sanity check :] He's UR now, SA 6, and I stuck him on my "Broly Busters" team, but the sob still won't go down easily!

Savitar

I'm sure we'll get equally good amounts here too.

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*snort*

So...anyways....today has been kinda eh for me, decided to do a few pulls to see if could get something to pick up the day a bit. For the most part got a lot of crap, mostly SR's that will be babaed soon enough. I did get TEQ Coora though which is cool.

The other?

Broly.

So worth it.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm sure we'll get equally good amounts here too.

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*snort*

So...anyways....today has been kinda eh for me, decided to do a few pulls to see if could get something to pick up the day a bit. For the most part got a lot of crap, mostly SR's that will be babaed soon enough. I did get TEQ Coora though which is cool.

The other?

Broly.

So worth it.
Hey at least new global accounts have the GSSR promo right now.

StMeph

The other?

Broly.

So worth it.

I did a few additional rolls today and managed to get two SSRs. TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, which is cool.

The other?

A second TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta.

This goddamn game.

JJP12

So I've been hoarding my old kais since the very first world tournament. Should I finally use them to max out the super attack of Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks, or my recently pulled STR SS3 Goku?

Savitar

Hey at least new global accounts have the GSSR promo right now.

For new that's nice, but I'm not a reroller.

I did a few additional rolls today and managed to get two SSRs. TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, which is cool.

The other?

A second TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta.

This goddamn game.

SSJ3 Vegeta does get dokkanable later on and is damn good, so you won't mind it when that comes. For now though, yeah can see how you feel.

You can use the farmable teq fat buu to raise phy buu's Sa. It's worth it. Especially with the upcoming fat buu dokkan event.
Damn you Savitar. I want broly too.
How many summons did it take?

All in all, six if you include the discount pulls. I was trying to get AGI Goku, never expected to get Broly at this poin but thankfully farmed his medal already in case did get him some time ago, always be prepared so you don't have to do it later I say.

StMeph

You can use the farmable teq fat buu to raise phy buu's Sa. It's worth it. Especially with the upcoming fat buu dokkan event.

I should get around to doing that next time the event comes around.

SSJ3 Vegeta does get dokkanable later on and is damn good, so you won't mind it when that comes. For now though, yeah can see how you feel.

The Dokkan is nice, but for whatever reason compared to the other SSJ3s (even the other STR Vegeta), he still lacks Over in a Flash.

Savitar

I should get around to doing that next time the event comes around.

The Dokkan is nice, but for whatever reason compared to the other SSJ3s (even the other STR Vegeta), he still lacks Over in a Flash.

This is true. But he's still nice to have. I had been debating if to use him or Vegeto, getting two of one type and having to choose is not always easy, especially between two really good cards.

Nice. Maxed out he hits hard. Regularly gets over 200,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom