• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogloo

If you got some of us on your friends list you should see someone with SSGSS Goku, I got mine up and saw three or four friends with him.

My gold ticket got me a AGI SS2 Goku which is a fantastic card but sadly one I had.

As for my discount pulls, I did good.

First for the Dupes, STR Goten(Broly event), TEQ Majin Vegeta (up to six), PHY Trunks (Cell event).

For new:

TEQ Vegito and TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta

So yeah, I'm pretty darn happy. Sadly I ran out of Gregory medals for SSJ 3 Vegeta. About the only way could be happier is if I got SSJ3 AGI Goku and a Broly.
5 ssrs out of 3 multi? Incredible.

MiTYH

Honest question, what's everyone's go-to for getting Baba shop medals? GLB version. Mostly I'm selling off old unused medals (WT helps with that) but I feel like there's a better way

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Did my three discount pulls. Got an SSR every pull

1. Majin Vegeta
2. STR SSJ3 Goku dupe
3. Majin Vegeta now a dupe

Little disappointed

denebj

Neo Member
From the GSSR : Got dupe ssb and a the STR Vegeta - Which is great :)
.Then I did couple of multiple - 7 and got vegeto, ss3 vegeta, 2 dupes TEQ Cell and the STR Goku - The old one and a dupe Ult Gohan.
So almost 1 SSR per pull!!

The SS3j Goku is still eluding me grrrr

Kyou

Ssr pull was STR uub, db pulls were trash, discount pull was 10 abject garbage characters

Yup this is dokkan battle alright

Korezo

Man I really want ssgss teq goku. But I bet its going to be a waste of 90stones trying to get. I can never get that guy..

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
TEQ Cell is the MVP for the SSJ3 Goku event.

I'm convinced some accounts are just cursed. Spent all the stones I had on my 2 old accounts and in 180 stones, only one of them got a SSR and it was a dupe. I'm never logging into them again after that.

GKFinns

Did all three discounted pulls. And then another two full price.

Got 2 SSRS.

Both were TEQ Perfect Cells. Which I already had Dokkan awakened.

But hey, at least I got 20000 Baba points for my trouble.

Did a pull and it was only regular Goku...then it became "Bye, guys" and I ended up getting this

ytUlDBE.png

Don't know how I feel about this pull lol, I'll try the others later though.

Savitar

5 ssrs out of 3 multi? Incredible.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy. I expected maybe to get one new SSR if lucky, certainly not two. I kinda feel bad having read everyone elses pulls not being so great, thought it was going to be post after post of great stuff after I saw mine. Even with my dupes it's not all bad, Majin Vegeta getting a dupe is not a bad thing due to his event when it pops, the other SR's got babbed, except for Bojack who I dokkaned and merged into his other already dokkaned form to get his SA to 10. I can't imagine using him any time soon but it was one thing I had been working on.

Went to the mall and just got back and got SSJ3 dokkaned, the TEQ Goku dokkaned and now need five more for AGI SSJ3 Goku in case ever get him. So yeah SSGSS Goku and Cell are king. I had run into some trouble at first getting PHY Goku and his SSJ3 form due to my health running low and some times getting one punched by SSJ3 due to not having any TEQ's up but then I realized, why not nuke twice. PHY falls and then usually Cell is up so SSJ3 goes down. No fuss that way.

That's... Quite a mixed bag you got there, lol.

Some people here think that that Gohan is great. I don't know much about it

I almost double facepalm'd when I got 2 Shens. Lucky I got an SSR out of it I guess!

I fought long and hard for Hatchiyack because I wanted a PHY SSR but then I get this lol. Time to get those awakening medals and see if SS2 Gohan will treat me right.

Lagamorph

YES!!!!!

sB5914O.jpg

RnnHlo3.jpg

SSJ3 VEGETA GET!!!

Goes nicely with this pull last week,
NgkqQBn.jpg

I'm still missing a UR STR though. I've got a First Form Frieza STR but need Frieza medals to awaken it, and I've got Boujack, but again I'm having huge trouble getting medals to awaken him.
Really want STR SSJ3 Goku.

Flashy

I did all 3 three of the discount summons. Lots of Goten and Trunks. 2 SSRs which are: INT SS Gohan and a dupe SS3 Goku.

this pull on reddit

WAT THE FU!!

did all 3, TEQ FFFrieza and SR PHY Goku->SSG Goku(is he good?).
GSSR got me STR SSJ2 Gohan. (another STR T_T)

That guy used up all of his luck for the rest of his life with that pull 0_o

Dokkaned PHY SSG Goku is okay. Nice SA, but there are better natural PHY SSR's. STR SSJ2 Gohan is an awesome addition for a STR team.

Ok, that pull is dumb! XD

Did two more fuck it pulls. RNGesus blessed me just a little.

26802669426_45a7bdab35.jpg

26743072922_d70af58b14.jpg

A bit miffed about dupe SS3 Goku since my other one is already maxed!

And PHY SSG Goku is kinda whack unless you up his SA to max or need to fill your PHY URs.

denebj

Neo Member
What's the best strategy for SSJ3?
I have Cell, SSB TEQ, SS3j vegeta, vegito. I use GT trunk and frieza for the extra +2 ki
Is nuking the way to go? I only did 500k with SSB TEQ , I thought it would be more, am I missing something?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I did a 30-stone pull

it was very bad

I have Cell, SSB TEQ, SS3j vegeta, vegito. I use GT trunk and frieza for the extra +2 ki
Is nuking the way to go? I only did 500k with SSB TEQ , I thought it would be more, am I missing something?
Keep nuking. Use INT and TEQ Puars if you have them.

Ok, that pull is dumb! XD

Did two more fuck it pulls. RNGesus blessed me just a little.

26802669426_45a7bdab35.jpg

26743072922_d70af58b14.jpg

A bit miffed about dupe SS3 Goku since my other one is already maxed!

And PHY SSG Goku is kinda whack unless you up his SA to max or need to fill your PHY URs.

If only you could gift that SSJ3 Goku :<

If only you could gift that SSJ3 Goku :<

I'd take it too. My Majin Vegeta needs that Over in a Flash link for his eventual TUR lol.

If you guys are having some bad pulls and need to feel better than look no further than my second one:

I'll do the last one tonight, but it seems like the only times I get something half decent are at like 9:30 in the morning.

Arrrammis

Do you have the dokkan'd TEQ Cell? He and SSB Goku TEQ together can do 6 million+ damage to SS3 Goku. Set SSB Goku as the leader to get the +30% damage per TEQ orb obtained, then get as many TEQ orbs on the board as you can, then use Cell to fire off the super. Cells passive is +10% attack per ki orb obtained, which stacks with SSB Goku's leader skill to become ridiculous.
The key to nuking is don't just fire off a normal super, you need to get as many TEQ orbs as possible. Right now I'm doing the event using 2 senzu beans (just in case), then a PHY puar (str orbs turn PHY), INT Puar (PHY orbs turn INT), and TEQ Oolong (INT orbs turn to TEQ). I use the color changing items in that order, and combined with SSB Goku's passive, usually roughly 75% of the board is TEQ orbs. Maybe overkill, but those nuke numbers are so satisfying.

I keep hitting SSJ3 Goku for about 250/25? million, its pretty crazy with double SSGSS Goku and my Cell having a Super of almost 5 thanks to Elder Kai.

Gonna pull 3 multis soon.

denebj

Neo Member
Do you have the dokkan'd TEQ Cell? He and SSB Goku TEQ together can do 6 million+ damage to SS3 Goku. Set SSB Goku as the leader to get the +30% damage per TEQ orb obtained, then get as many TEQ orbs on the board as you can, then use Cell to fire off the super. Cells passive is +10% attack per ki orb obtained, which stacks with SSB Goku's leader skill to become ridiculous.
The key to nuking is don't just fire off a normal super, you need to get as many TEQ orbs as possible. Right now I'm doing the event using 2 senzu beans (just in case), then a PHY puar (str orbs turn PHY), INT Puar (PHY orbs turn INT), and TEQ Oolong (INT orbs turn to TEQ). I use the color changing items in that order, and combined with SSB Goku's passive, usually roughly 75% of the board is TEQ orbs. Maybe overkill, but those nuke numbers are so satisfying.

Aaaaah thats what I was missing!!! I had the board loaded up but used SSB and not TEQ Cell!!!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ssb lead and nuke with cell.

You'll do like 6 million damage

Savitar

People talking millions for damage....

I was impressed at my SSGSS Vegeta doing 150,000 once....

I never hit six million but I hit 3, not sure what people are doing to hit six. And that was with a friend using a SSGSS Goku and I using mine with Cell dealing the final blow with all the orbs being green.

My Cell is only SA 2 so that does make a difference.

Mrmask

Are you all just buying up dragon stones? I have none and I want to do the discount pulls, but I'm pretty much out of free ways to get stones.

I tried fighting Broly and was amazed at how the health bar doesn't move. ;_;
I need stronger characters badly.

Korezo

What does lvling SA do, increase dmg only? I got dupe teq cell and dup vegito, should i trade for baba coins or increase SA?

Savitar

What does lvling SA do, increase dmg only? I got dupe teq cell and dup vegito, should i trade for baba coins or increase SA?

It increases your special attack when you pull it off, if you want to build up a character or baba them it's up to you really. Some characters are worth building up their SA and some not so much.

Looks like Juan and Pedro got banned after this WT too. About damn time.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Because they're not longer on peoples friends list and not in the WT.

Also Gaylispboy didn't survive either, he was number one with a stupid amount of points.
I checked him out - he'd done 460 wins. So he's either a rich boy who was dropping mad cash on Stones, or he was l33t h4x0r.

Savitar

I checked him out - he'd done 460 wins. So he's either a rich boy who was dropping mad cash on Stones, or he was l33t h4x0r.

Considering the game has a lot of hacking going on I doubt you got to be too special to pull it off. Likely someone has a script you can get to do the YOUR AWESOME FOR DOING NOTHING which seems to be fairly common in many games these days.

I pulled my multis. Lots of good SSJ SRs but that was mostly it. On my last pull I got SSR Cooler and SSR #17, why couldn't it have been Ultimate Gohan, Majin Vegeta, SSJ3 Goku either, Bardock or Broly. :(

At least I got 2 SSRs in 1 pull and they will be good for villains event but still disappointed overall.

On another note, I can't math, thought I saw 8 numbers instead 7 so yeah my Cell does 3 million on average lol.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Considering the game has a lot of hacking going on I doubt you got to be too special to pull it off. Likely someone has a script you can get to do the YOUR AWESOME FOR DOING NOTHING which seems to be fairly common in many games these days.
Probably either a hack to auto-refill Stamina, or a macro to auto-fight, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom