• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

I swear, they're changing drop rates. Since I can't tackle these events, I've been farming Cell's z-hard droppable boss. First few days I went from SA1 to SA7. Then a break, got another one. Then all weekend, no drops. I'm at SA9 now, and I can't get the freaking last drop! What the hell!

EDIT: Complaining works. Finally got the last drop... and he dropped two at once. They can do that? Hunh

Savitar

Got another Majin Vegeta and the PHY SS2 Gohan. He's a pretty good card though I'm not quite sure what to do with him as I got Ultimate Gohan already and he'll be dokkanable. If nothing else he'll be a great addition to my PHY team.

Kyou

"well might as well yolo pull"

O4axTLs.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SnakeEyes

Banned
there's like 9

I'll awaken them when I need them. SSJ3 Goku is just waiting on one more goddamn Roshi
Yup, know them feels. Had to wait til yesterday to get the Popo medals I needed to awaken the new UR SS Goku (Angel). Haven't seen any popping up in the Baba store in what seems like an age.

Edit: Maintenance in a day or so. Hopefully we've got new content added in, or at least a redo of the Failed Fusion event..

MiTYH

Next banner datamined:

Looks like TEQ SSB Goku, PHY SSB Vegeta, TEQ Whis, STR Beerus, and AGI SSG Goku on the banner. There's also a discount summon, but only for one pull.

Edit:

Beaten. :<

Oh dang, I need all of those. Mostly need a good AGI leader, badly. Might have to throw some stones to that. Hm...

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Did a couple pulls on the new JP banner. Ended up with 3 SSRs - AGL SSJ Trunks (GT), TEQ SSJ2 Goku and an INT SSJ Teen Gohan (the one that can be awakened). Not a bad haul from 2 multi-pulls and a couple single ones.

Right now the best re-roll I have is a SSG Goku, SS Gohan AGL and SS2 Gohan PHY. A couple shocking speed units off the bat. Definitely in the lead.

Looks like TEQ SSB Goku, PHY SSB Vegeta, TEQ Whis, STR Beerus, and AGI SSG Goku on the banner. There's also a discount summon, but only for one pull.

Nice, all in on the discount pull.

I'm probably going to get crap though. My history of bad pulls will come through probably. =(

Mrmask

I might be done rerolling, I think my time would be best spent playing one of my rerolled account and sticking with it, especially with that god pull thing coming up. Unless rerolling better characters become easier because of tomorrow? Been rerolling 3 days straight and nothing beat my earlier reroll and today had even worse rerolls than before. Even though I'm still tempted, I doubt I will get better than what I did before:

SSJ3 Goku(STR)
Goku(kaioken)
Super Saiyan Goku(AGI)
Majin Vegeta
SSJ3 Vegeta
Golden Frieza(Fears Ultimate Form)

4 of these are going to have dokkan awakenings and 3 of them (SSJ3 Goku, Kaioken, and Majin Vegeta) work very well together

Keep it
Will do. Thanks!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I might be done rerolling, I think my time would be best spent playing one of my rerolled account and sticking with it, especially with that god pull thing coming up. Unless rerolling better characters become easier because of tomorrow? Been rerolling 3 days straight and nothing beat my earlier reroll and today had even worse rerolls than before. Even though I'm still tempted, I doubt I will get better than what I did before:

SSJ3 Goku(STR)
Goku(kaioken)
Super Saiyan Goku(AGI)
Majin Vegeta
SSJ3 Vegeta
Golden Frieza(Fears Ultimate Form)

4 of these are going to have dokkan awakenings and 3 of them (SSJ3 Goku, Kaioken, and Majin Vegeta) work very well together

Keep it

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Trying to ignore all summoning until Gogeta is gonna be tough.

Can't wait to not pull him and then spend hours contemplating if I should reroll or throw money at it.

Savitar

Been enjoying this on my iPad but the bigger the characters are the more pixelated they are so that's a minus. I thought I could still play the same account on both it and my phone but guess not? So was able to see what would happen on my phone one, ended up with the same AGI Cell I had on my first! Then I went to pull and did the God Rush pull and ended up with two Teq SSGSS Goku's. I might keep that account for fun while on the bus and stuff.

I'll pass pulling on my main, gave them way too much already plus have most of them.

StMeph

It's somewhat tempting. I don't have a nuke lead, and with TEQ Cell in tow it would be nice to have the TEQ lead to not need friend leaders all the time, and I would also like a SSG Goku for more Over in a Flash links. The combined rate of the three would represent 23% of all SSRs that are pulled, but the real total percentage of acceptable results is still only about 1.57%.

That means if I pull, say, 50 times, there's a 54.67% chance to get only ONE of the three.

Savitar

If I knew I'd get a AGI SSG Goku or maybe even the SSGSS PHY Vegeta I might roll but otherwise got no reason to do so. And they'll come around again and again plus we'll have better discounts than this, I mean 40?

Come on.....

MiTYH

damn it this is tempting! high chance for both god nukers too.
but it is so damn clear is a trap so people have less for Gogeta!
what a dilemma.

Do we know when Gogeta is coming to Global? Because I do need those units, but I know it's a stone trap...

Savitar

Been that way since March-ish

Really, ah well.

Do we know when Gogeta is coming to Global? Because I do need those units, but I know it's a stone trap...

People are assuming in June. And it could be a stone trap, I remember the last big summon they did they dropped rates right back to 3% which I had assumed was a mistake for awhile. I don't expect a high rate for Gogeta.

And seems we got maintenance on Monday again.

MiTYH

People are assuming in June. And it could be a stone trap, I remember the last big summon they did they dropped rates right back to 3% which I had assumed was a mistake for awhile. I don't expect a high rate for Gogeta.

And seems we got maintenance on Monday again.

Ah alright, thanks. I'll probably hold off.

Maintenance is probably for the new strike event/taking away the Dokkan events

StMeph

I think people are expecting June/July because that's when the 1 year anniversary arrives for Global, which was about when Gogeta was released in JP. I don't know what the JP rates were during his debut banner, but I would not be surprised at all if he had reduced rates. It can still be 7% for SSRs while Gogeta is adjusted lower than 10% of that 7% like other featured banner cards. Ultimately maybe something between 0.2% - 0.33%.

With 200 pulls (1k stones) @ 0.33%, you'd still only have a 48% chance to pull Gogeta.

Maaaan, Gogeta is going to cast such a long shadow over the next few weeks :/

Might actually have to cough up some money for some stones, or finish quest mode on Z hard.

denebj

Neo Member
Did the discount pull, I kinda wanted to get the Vegeta Nuker, got bye guys and vegeta showed up :-0 Pretty happy with that :) :) Always nice surprise!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
tbf Gogeta casts a shadow over everything that's come after him too. There's aren't many banners I'd be willing to pull so far that are after him

Kyou

If you mean the 20 stamina zhard first stage he doesn't drop.

You get him from dokkaning the R Goku from Epic Showdown like 8 times

Oh, weird. Didn't realize it was different from all the other dokkan events.

Oh well, got a lot of awakening medals out of it. Thanks for the info, guess I'll just wait for the Chilled event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom