• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The cards that specifically beat broly might be featured again, but they're old so it's not very likely it'll happen anytime soon

What characters do you have you may be able to defeat him already

SnakeEyes

Banned
I still have 1 Dokkan Fest multipull left, and am probably going to do that one before it goes instead of the God summon.

Or I could resist temptation and save for Gogeta. But it's HAAAAAAAAARD~! ~_~

Man its total BS how I spent over 120 stones and didn't get a single SSR. :( So much for RNGjesus of 7%

Maybe they will reward me with Gogeta later on. ;_;

The cards that specifically beat broly might be featured again, but they're old so it's not very likely it'll happen anytime soon

What characters do you have you may be able to defeat him already
I have King Vegeta, the SSR All Goku(not the one with family Kamehameha, and that Gotten/Trunks costume they used to get in the adult battles.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I have King Vegeta, the SSR All Goku(not the one with family Kamehameha, and that Gotten/Trunks costume they used to get in the adult battles.

Do you mean this Goku? If so that's a pretty good start since he can both attack and defend from Broly.If you can beat SSJ3 Goku you can also put SSJ Angel Goku on your team.

These cards are not uncommon and if you have them should definitely be used as blockers
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/From_Hell_and_Back_Trunks_(Teen)
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Talent_from_Dad_Super_Saiyan_Trunks_(Kid)

The first can be pulled from a friend summon.

But what else do you have? There are cards without the specific link that can help against Broly too. If you have kid buu or agl kaioken, you're in pretty good shape.

I'm waiting until they do a summon event that has characters that help defeat Broly. I want to awaken him to 120 so bad.

I have a SA lvl 9 AGL SSG Goku. If you have Trump Card PHY KaioKen Goku or AGL KaioKen Goku, just make a team and put them next to each other. Supers every turn. Even better if you have Trunks who turns Rainbows to AGL while PHY KaioGoku turns Reds to Rainbow.

I can kill Broly in about 10 turns or less. Depending if my defenders get supers.

Lagamorph

Dropped all my stones on the discount event pull,

dYYP8yr.jpg

I feel robbed.
Wish I'd waited.

Especially since I'm running out of free stones. I've got a few more Hard/Z-Hard quests to finish off, but once they're done the stones are going to pretty much dry up unless there's a ton of new events rather than just replays of old ones.

Finally got my Broly Dokkaned, and he's almost Max Level :D Will make him my leader during the next WT

I'll open up some spots in my friends list if you guys want to add me.

ID:1823861352. Name: CELEROT

I have a SA lvl 9 AGL SSG Goku. If you have Trump Card PHY KaioKen Goku or AGL KaioKen Goku, just make a team and put them next to each other. Supers every turn. Even better if you have Trunks who turns Rainbows to AGL while PHY KaioGoku turns Reds to Rainbow.

I can kill Broly in about 10 turns or less. Depending if my defenders get supers.

I don't have any of the Kaioken Gokus. I do have AGL SSG Goku, the one that says Absolute Real of God.

Do you mean this Goku? If so that's a pretty good start since he can both attack and defend from Broly.If you can beat SSJ3 Goku you can also put SSJ Angel Goku on your team.

These cards are not uncommon and if you have them should definitely be used as blockers
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/From_Hell_and_Back_Trunks_(Teen)
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Talent_from_Dad_Super_Saiyan_Trunks_(Kid)

The first can be pulled from a friend summon.

But what else do you have? There are cards without the specific link that can help against Broly too. If you have kid buu or agl kaioken, you're in pretty good shape.

Yeah that one. I had SSJ Angel Goku but I did the Dokkan awaken thing. I can beat SSJ3 Goku again so that's not a problem.

Wait, I forgot that they made another Angel Goku. Yeah can't beat SSJ3 Goku that drops the awakening medals, he kicks my ass.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You may be able to beat him if your SSG Goku has a high enough super and you have Pikkon lead

Since Broly only attacks every other turn you should position your characters so Pikkon and SSG appear on turns where Broly doesn't attack (Pikkon gives SSG 3 ki from leader ability and 2 from links). On the off turns you'll want to super with SSG. On the turns where he attacks you'll want to block with the 'Blazing Battle' characters mostly blocking with AGL SSJ Goku.

This explains character positioning
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/positionstrategy

You may be able to beat him if your SSG Goku has a high enough super and you have Pikkon lead

Since Broly only attacks every other turn you should position your characters so Pikkon and SSG appear on turns where Broly doesn't attack (Pikkon gives SSG 3 ki from leader ability and 2 from links). On the off turns you'll want to super with SSG. On the turns where he attacks you'll want to block with the 'Blazing Battle' characters mostly blocking with AGL SSJ Goku.

This explains character positioning
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/positionstrategy

I got SSG from the guaranteed SSR after the tournament. I've been using my elder kai to up Broly's super. I also don't have Pikkon, I remember there was an event for him but I wasn't able to get on and do it.

I got SSG from the guaranteed SSR after the tournament. I've been using my elder kai to up Broly's super. I also don't have Pikkon, I remember there was an event for him but I wasn't able to get on and do it.

I'll put kaio Ken Goku PHY up so you can land super after super. Just block with your SSJ Goku for when Broly attacks. You have 2 days, make the most of it. I'll give friend Id once I dig it up.

BrunoM

Finally got my Broly Dokkaned, and he's almost Max Level :D Will make him my leader during the next WT

I'll open up some spots in my friends list if you guys want to add me.

ID:1823861352. Name: CELEROT

Just added you.
I'm dogbone. Id: 2506817626
Gaffers are always welcomed to add me.

Added you both. Will have Broly for the WT as well.
Well just added both of you running TUR teq cell right now but will have broly up for WT

Name on the request Bruno

I don't have any of the Kaioken Gokus. I do have AGL SSG Goku, the one that says Absolute Real of God.

Yeah that one. I had SSJ Angel Goku but I did the Dokkan awaken thing. I can beat SSJ3 Goku again so that's not a problem.

Wait, I forgot that they made another Angel Goku. Yeah can't beat SSJ3 Goku that drops the awakening medals, he kicks my ass.

Good luck.

Savitar

Well just added both of you running TUR teq cell right now but will have broly up for WT

Name on the request Bruno

Got you added already but good to know you'll run your Broly, mines going to be there.

I'm excited at the day I add Majin Vegeta's dokkaned self to the line up.

The OP is really outdated, did you know UR's are not available yet?

BrunoM

Got you added already but good to know you'll run your Broly, mines going to be there.

I'm excited at the day I add Majin Vegeta's dokkaned self to the line up.

The OP is really outdated, did you know UR's are not available yet?
Haha yeah just check your there lol ..

Yeah will be running him come the WT ..
Yeah I pulled a majin vegeta this banner it's going to be amazing running a mix of a team for him and broly ...

Can only imagine being lucky to pull a Gogeta for the +3ki to all broly and TUR majin vegeta and some plus 2 Ki to all guys damn super OP

Haha I'm f2p so I won't be pulling him but damn juat thinking about the opness on the WT haha

Waiiitttt youre right URS ain't available yet damn it and me thinking my box was getting better .. lol

The OP needs to be updated haha

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sure is a whole lot of nothing coming up for global if they're really waiting for the one year Anniversary event to do the W Dokkan fests.

There's the villain event, INT Vegito summon, type summons again, maybe a tournament

Savitar

Haha yeah just check your there lol ..

Yeah will be running him come the WT ..
Yeah I pulled a majin vegeta this banner it's going to be amazing running a mix of a team for him and broly ...

Can only imagine being lucky to pull a Gogeta for the +3ki to all broly and TUR majin vegeta and some plus 2 Ki to all guys damn super OP

Haha I'm f2p so I won't be pulling him but damn juat thinking about the opness on the WT haha

Waiiitttt youre right URS ain't available yet damn it and me thinking my box was getting better .. lol

The OP needs to be updated haha

I can only imagine what a time of Gogeta, Majin Vegeta and Broly would be like in the WT, going to be nuts when that is a reality for some.

I'm not sure what some of my characters are either since they can't be a UR.......since they're not in game and all according to that OP.

What's your nickname?

Mine ends in yard and has a TEQ SSGSS Goku trying to add you. Also over 200 in rank. You should be able to notice him.

BrunoM

Congratulations!

And damn at your zeni.
Haha thank you ..

It was 10Mil higher 2 days ago finally finished dokkaning android 13 and awakening the teq cell and majin vegeta lol

If only I could use some of it to buy some type of special offers with zeni but they won't do that for us ...

They already doing the Dimonds Baba thing on JP

BrunoM

That's an amazing box. Wish I had even half of your good cards.

Dunno if I should add myself on the list cause my box is piss poor right now.
Thanks..

And it juat happen out of nowhere to be honest the WT GSSR help sooooooo much I completely missed the WT on valentines Cus I was in Aruba so it would be 3 Extra ssrs there ..

And I'm sure ur box ain't that bad plus with time it will just get better ..

How many days are you ?and you guys up to ?

Thanks..

And it juat happen out of nowhere to be honest the WT GSSR help sooooooo much I completely missed the WT on valentines Cus I was in Aruba so it would be 3 Extra ssrs there ..

And I'm sure ur box ain't that bad plus with time it will just get better ..

How many days are you ?and you guys up to ?

I'm at 123 days apparently. I've been playing really casually and I've only actually pulled 1 SSR that wasn't guaranteed so far lol. Need to do the WT next round if I can afford the time.

On another note, SR Chilled strike coming. Wonder if it's the same one as in the Bardock story mission.

Haha thank you ..

It was 10Mil higher 2 days ago finally finished dokkaning android 13 and awakening the teq cell and majin vegeta lol

If only I could use some of it to buy some type of special offers with zeni but they won't do that for us ...

They already doing the Dimonds Baba thing on JP

What was your team set up to defeat broly?

BrunoM

What was your team set up to defeat broly?
I had the medals to dokkan him before I pulled him got him right before the last WT ..

When he first came out I manage to beat him using all the free characters and taking friends with the link as well broly Goten the Gohan and the goku from the event..

Friend agl ssg goku SA10 hits sooooooo damn hard the fights took some long as time but other than maybe 2 or 3 stones when he almost had no health by far the hardest fight I ever had to do ..

SnakeEyes

Banned
A little side note, if you will.

Went out of town today with the wifey just for a day trip and did some shit like visit an Aquarium and go to an Observatory. Went shopping while we were waiting for our dinner booking, and I found this while hanging out in an old record store that happened to sell comics and other books:

Quite stoked with my random purchase :)

BrunoM

A little side note, if you will.

Went out of town today with the wifey just for a day trip and did some shit like visit an Aquarium and go to an Observatory. Went shopping while we were waiting for our dinner booking, and I found this while hanging out in an old record store that happened to sell comics and other books:

Quite stoked with my random purchase :)
Humm well now u made me go to ebay look it up lol

Korezo

I really want teq Ssgss goku bad, wasted 100s of stones trying to get him. I tried the discount god summon and didn't even get one ssr so then I try another multi festival summon and didn't even get an ssr either. Which of the 2 will be better chance of getting ssgss goku teq? I'm never going to save for gogeta trying to get this guy. Trying to get another 50 before maintenance to get another shot at him or Broly.

Mrmask

I tried the discount summon to get my Ssgss Vegeta and got junk. Since my account is still new and I have the story to do, would it be that bad if I did a few more multi-summons for the god banner? I want to save for Gogeta exclusively afterwards.

I tried the discount summon to get my Ssgss Vegeta and got junk. Since my account is still new and I have the story to do, would it be that bad if I did a few more multi-summons for the god banner? I want to save for Gogeta exclusively afterwards.

The God Banner has some of the best units atm. So yes I say go for it. AGL or STR SSG Goku has amazing links or getting one of the nukers can be just as good.

Mrmask

The God Banner has some of the best units atm. So yes I say go for it. AGL or STR SSG Goku has amazing links or getting one of the nukers can be just as good.

Got Ssgss Goku TEQ on my multi, so it wasn't a complete waste, but I really wanted the Ssgss Phy Vegeta.

I pulled 2 times. I got SSJ2 STR Vegeta which is great and then a SSR TEQ Cooler dupe for my 2nd pull. Disappointing but w/e. I finally got SSRs in my multipulls.

Said "fuck it" and did the god rush discount multi. Got the AGL SS Trunks that you need for the Broly event... After I've Dokkan awakened Broly the other day.

Nah, it's cool, game. I don't want TEQ SSGSS Goku. Much rather would have this card that I don't need anymore, it's cool... :/

SnakeEyes

Banned
Said "fuck it" and did the god rush discount multi. Got the AGL SS Trunks that you need for the Broly event... After I've Dokkan awakened Broly the other day.

Nah, it's cool, game. I don't want TEQ SSGSS Goku. Much rather would have this card that I don't need anymore, it's cool... :/
The game KNOWS you want TEQ SSSGSS Goku. That's exactly why you haven't gotten him.

Savitar

Chilled won't drop, the little bastard.

So the WT is coming again but they've done a bit of a switch, instead of the two GT cards it's now the TEQ Turles card we'll get BUT you can get him if your in the top 10 K.

The GT cards appear to be for the one year anniversary WT.

Gogeta has been translated, unfortunately his damage is called immense which sounds a lot less cool than it had been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom