• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Third GT gasha coming to JP. No SSJ4 yet, probably next time

EP1UoU0.png

Also more quest missions and Beerus Dokkan fest!

I do wonder if you'll be able to dokkan SSJ Angel Goku again to what's shown in the quest preview.

Savitar

Huzzah for more quest and new stuff. I look forward to the Beerus and Whis related content.

And hey, look GT kid goku SSJ3, wonder what he'll be, PHY? INT?

If we can keep powering up angel Goku he's going to be damn good, his recent version is pretty great really if your lacking a better card.

StMeph

I hate farming Dr. Gero's Ambition for zeni during weekdays. I hate farming Hercule's Challenge just as much, but at least it goes 2-3x faster.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I got it wrong the news mentioning new quest mentions new characters for the baba shop. So Angel SSJ2 Goku most liekly will be the big get there like SSJ2 Gohan was.

OMG YES!!!!! I pulled SSR PHY SSJ2 Gohan. I finally have a +2 ki all leader! :D

So happy atm. This is what makes the game worth pulling for all the time. It was a random Goodbye Goku pull.

Savitar

If you don't have PHY Ultimate Gohan that's the next best thing to have, hell he probably outdoes Ult Gohan currently, until the dokkan anyways.

Why only three days?

Love Beerus is getting a power up.

STR Beerus has hit all apparently. Now I don't have to obsess over pulling Broly anymore though getting Majin Vegeta would help since he gets the earlier Dokkan. Also the passive of 150% att bonus goes to allies too at 1/3 rate so 50% att boost. The new tourney rule says you lose points now for being knocked out too? Ouch.

Yeah I do think Ulti Gohan is best since he has Dokkan but this one is hella good and I finally have a +2 ki leader with Shocking speed and golden warrior.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
STR Beerus has hit all apparently. Now I don't have to obsess over pulling Broly anymore though getting Majin Vegeta would help since he gets the earlier Dokkan. Also the passive of 150% att bonus goes to allies too at 1/3 rate so 50% att boost.

Where did you hear this? The dokkan fest just got announced I didn't think there was anymore than "there's a beerus dokkan fest coming" out there

Yeah I do think Ulti Gohan is best since he has Dokkan but this one is hella good and I finally have a +2 ki leader with Shocking speed and golden warrior.

Why exactly do people consider Ult Gohan one of the best +Ki leads? I run a rainbow SS team, and Ult Gohan does not link up well at all :/

StMeph

Why exactly do people consider Ult Gohan one of the best +Ki leads? I run a rainbow SS team, and Ult Gohan does not link up well at all :/

His links are harder to activate as Shocking Speed isn't as common as Prepared for Battle and he's not SSJ so there aren't any freebie Super Saiyan or Golden Warrior links either. But what he does have is a Dokkan Awakening (coming later to Global) that upgrades his Leader skill to +3 Ki All.

Where did you hear this? The dokkan fest just got announced I didn't think there was anymore than "there's a beerus dokkan fest coming" out there

I saw on reddit but it turns out someone was just thinking of ideas for his Dokkanfest. :( >.<

I'd be very happy if hit all happened to him though.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
3x quest exp was enough motivation for me to finish collecting Android 13 medals. Glad this came before the next tournament so I can get 120 stamina.

Savitar

Extermination Plan, battle outline. In case you want to plan ahead, nice thing is we get a chance to dokkan a few characters if got them. I'll be able to dokkan my AGI SS Goku and PHY Picollo, sadly no Vegeta.

It being villains only might make this a hard to do event for some but if you got some you might do okay. I had been considering doing an almost all Buu team but AGI Buu will likely be my leader at best with maybe PHY Buu in the mix, along with Teq TUR Cell, STR Broly, INT TUR Perfect Cell and whoever else.

Extermination Plan, battle outline. In case you want to plan ahead, nice thing is we get a chance to dokkan a few characters if got them. I'll be able to dokkan my AGI SS Goku and PHY Picollo, sadly no Vegeta.

It being villains only might make this a hard to do event for some but if you got some you might do okay. I had been considering doing an almost all Buu team but AGI Buu will likely be my leader at best with maybe PHY Buu in the mix, along with Teq TUR Cell, STR Broly, INT TUR Perfect Cell and whoever else.

Buus and Cells can't go together, unfortunately. Unless making PHY Buu TUR changes him.

StMeph

The Villains (vs Heroes) is apparently easier than Heroes (vs Villains) side.

My team options are probably either Buus (AGI Kid Buu or PHY Good Buu as lead), Friezas (lacking a good linking PHY option), or Turles leading a mixed bag.

Edit:

Zombie Team Buu

Turles Goodstuff

It should be pretty much impossible to fail with Buu, but I'm not interested in a slow slog, so it will probably serve as a backup in case Turles can't hack it.

I just made a team that had AGI TUR Buu and TEQ TUR Cell on it, couldn't have both Cells, but yeah had no problem with it, unless for this event your saying you can't?

No no, I meant can't have both Buus or both Cells. Same name and all. One of each is fine, sorry, wasn't clear.

Shanlei91

I'm doing something similar with a team focusing on AGL Buu and regeneration. Honestly, I think having Broly will be the biggest boon. I kept thinking during Villain Extermination how being able to Super multiple enemies would be so efficient.

Savitar

No no, I meant can't have both Buus or both Cells. Same name and all. One of each is fine, sorry, wasn't clear.

It's alright, and yeah your right can't have the same of two name. I keep forgetting that's the case with the two Cells, all the various Buu's are independent of each other which is nice, you kinda need them for the Ult Gohan event.

I'm doing something similar with a team focusing on AGL Buu and regeneration. Honestly, I think having Broly will be the biggest boon. I kept thinking during Villain Extermination how being able to Super multiple enemies would be so efficient.

My team as it stands:

Agi TUR Buu
Teq TUR Cell
STR UR Broly
PHY UR Buu(good but he still classifies as bad)
INT UR Metal Coora
And currently got TEQ UR Super Buu so can maybe use him to regain some health with the other Buu but might swap him with Turles or someone else depending on the case.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That's pull is even better because you got the Evil Buu and Perfect Cell that not only have the link but have the advantageous type for the boss Gohan boss

If you didn't have them before

Savitar

So anyone else using the extra XP up to boost their rank?

At this point a full stamina bar of 120 can't even get me the entire rank up.

I did a lot of grinding yesterday, but I was at a low rank already, so it was easy. Went from ~70 STA to about 85. Don't feel motivated enough to do 100 ranks to get 120 STA.

linkent

190 now!
crazy that this is my 2nd time grinding to rank 210.

Gave up on my first account which couldnt get Broly.

Shanlei91

190 now!
crazy that this is my 2nd time grinding to rank 210.

Gave up on my first account which couldnt get Broly.

It's my second time grinding to 210 too. I was thinking of possibly rerolling for Gogeta + others, if I don't get him with my 400+ saved stones, but at this point I think I would prefer to not put in this much grinding again.

No lie, I am getting very sick of all these Enter the Savior runs lol. I'm only rank 114 too. =(
Haha I know that feel. So glad I have SSB Vegeta and an SA 10 Ult Gohan to one shot during those runs. Enter the Savior has been my go to since I could somewhat take on that Gohan with SRs back in the day.

BrunoM

I thought about ranking to a rank that would let me do an extra run after my 2 full WT but god it takes so long go up 1 sta every 5 ranks was already with 210 stamina went up to 213 I can not grind it any more lol

Savitar

Yeah I grinded silly for ranks up and at this point I can do no more. So just farming more training items as I do other stuff.

Haha I know that feel. So glad I have SSB Vegeta and an SA 10 Ult Gohan to one shot during those runs. Enter the Savior has been my go to since I could somewhat take on that Gohan with SRs back in the day.

I pulled during the god banner hoping to get that Vegeta, all I got was SR TEQ Beerus. =(

I'm stuck with a mindless SR Dr. Gero and Kid Buu team for dmg reduction and endless regen now. It's such a mindless grind now since I basically can't die.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Villain event is up, and while netting you two new characters - SR/SSR STR Vegeta and a SSR/UR INT Whis, there are also 3 stages that drop medals that let you LR 3 characters - TEQ SS Vegeta, PHY Piccolo, and AGL SS Goku!

Villain event is up, and while netting you two new characters - SR/SSR STR Vegeta and a SSR/UR INT Whis, there are also 3 stages that drop medals that let you LR 3 characters - TEQ SS Vegeta, PHY Piccolo, and AGL SS Goku!
Gonna grind out Vegeta to get my AGL Super Vegeta to SA 10. If I'm feeling masochistic, I'll try with my TEQ/INT Whis as well! Praise be to RNGesus, pls. XD

Savitar

It's fun to play as the bad guys. I'm having a blast with it.

60 million celebration is in effect and new summon for Teqs if you want that.

And the upgrade for SS INT Gohan too.

I stand corrected, only goes up to stage 20?

BrunoM

Really was thinking that the Whis was agl...

To bad would've Been good as my agl is my weakest by far

Savitar

Got my AGI Goku dokkaned, the art looks so much better and his stats are great.

I would have my PHY Piccolo dokkaned but the damn awakening medel didn't drop the last four times >:

StMeph

Finished the event once each. Now to farm Dokkan medals for Goku and Piccolo. Not sure how many Whis I should be farming, though. 9x? 45x for TEQ and INT? Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom