• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw it, my dad's phone is free. Gonna reroll like hell to get Gogeta. Then give away my SSJ3 account to whoever wants it once I roll Gogeta.

That was the JP rate for all SSRs during the Gogeta banner, not just for Gogeta, which Global hasn't hit yet, ever, from what I recall.

I highly highly doubt a rate BOOST during Gogeta's banner.

They will make the most money if they do that. Because this is their chance to convert the F2P people that wait for stones to actually spend some cash while the whales like me and savitar are already willing to spend money.

I of course won't bother if its below 7% overall for all SSRs.

Savitar

Never going to happen.

Remember when Broly first showed up over here for example? People went nuts, including a lot saying they quit because they didn't get him. I question how many exactly have him at this point, quite a few of us here but we're the more dedicated player base.

Gogeta is going to be hell to get, maybe at most three people will have him here for the longest time or so. Might go up in numbers as time goes on if people stick around but it's definitely going to be like the Broly situation if not worse.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Finally awakened my AGL Buu and noticed I had 4 extra awakening medals. All that wasted stamina because I wasn't paying attention.

So I did a single on the STR banner for fun with over 30 stones in my bank anyways. Hercule goes to globe and 2 spacepods, I'm like ok.... He goes SSJ and Rainbow text, I start getting excited, SSJ2..... then SSJ3!

At this point I'm super hyped thinking I got an SSR, which I did in the end...... SSR Awakened 2nd form Cell STR.......

All my hopes and dreams dead in one moment.

Kyou

So I did a single on the STR banner for fun with over 30 stones in my bank anyways. Hercule goes to globe and 2 spacepods, I'm like ok.... He goes SSJ and Rainbow text, I start getting excited, SSJ2..... then SSJ3!

At this point I'm super hyped thinking I got an SSR, which I did in the end...... SSR Awakened 2nd form Cell STR.......

Happened to me last time they had these. All the same stuff. I even fist pumped with excitement and went "YES!" because in my head of course it was SSJ3 Goku I was getting.

awakened ssr chichi...

Yikes, I did the same and got a SSJ2 + scouter break animation...then I got Max Power Roshi, awakened.

I think I should stop doing these heart-wrenching pulls. They seem to be designed for maximum despair lol.

MiTYH

Yikes, I did the same and got a SSJ2 + scouter break animation...then I got Max Power Roshi, awakened.

I think I should stop doing these heart-wrenching pulls. They seem to be designed for maximum despair lol.

Did a single pull because I need the units, Rainbowtext, SSJ2, got PHY SR Extreme Naise.

So... yeah.

Savitar

trH6YF5.jpg

Savitar

This looks like something from Reddit.

I'm shocked. Shocked and scandalized that you would claim it was from Reddit. Reddit of all places. I mean wow, what a thing to say. There are some things you don't go and say and there you went and did it, wow...I mean....wow.

You are correct!

Got my tenth AGI Whis. So that's done.

Did a single pull because I need the units, Rainbowtext, SSJ2, got PHY SR Extreme Naise.

So... yeah.

Man, and I was tempted to do a pull for the one banner. But I know it's going to be the same garbage. If they don't want to throw us a bone here, then hopefully they will for Gogeta lol.

Also, after all the cell runs I've been doing...I want my own Turles. Between him, Babidi and blue he's lucky if he even gets a turn.

yogloo

Man. Whis drop is such a pain in the ass. Played all day and only got 1 drop. Raising my INT whis is going to take a lot of work too. I don't think it will be able to do it before the event ends. My super Vegeta agl is currently at Sa 10. I need minimum of 8 more.
So many things to do so little time.

Savitar

Funny thing about the Whis, if I played several matches straight trying to get him I wouldn't. But if I played every once awhile during a break or while using the bathroom I would get him. Go figure.

yogloo

So there's this thing called playpass/webplay. It's basically auto win, auto farm. Click to win Web interface. Might be useful for rerollers. $1.5 a day.
Supposedly it's been available for months. I'm pretty surprised people can keep secrets on the Internet.

Savitar

So there's this thing called playpass/webplay. It's basically auto win, auto farm. Click to win Web interface. Might be useful for rerollers. $1.5 a day.
Supposedly it's been available for months. I'm pretty surprised people can keep secrets on the Internet.

I'm hardly surprised, there are a ton of options out there for games, might not know of them but they do exist. We see the results in WT's easily enough most of the time.

Decided the chars on the PHY banner looked pretty attractive so I took the plunge.

4 space pods and SS Goku, Rainbow release, bye gaiz...

NX053V7.jpg

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn these dudes pump faking

Decided the chars on the PHY banner looked pretty attractive so I took the plunge.

4 space pods and SS Goku, Rainbow release, bye gaiz...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn these dudes pump faking

Holy shit all those SSRs!

Yeah, I was debating a single pull on this banner but now I don't even want to anymore.

Count me as lucky with all the Shit luck I had recently on the past few banners missing on ssj3 vegeta and ssj3 goku agl/str while my friend whom is a f2p dokkan player gets vegeta and goku. So I take plunge and say Fuck it I don't need the Dragon stones for world tournament I don't have a team that can get me a shit ton of wins quick anyway. Pull a str multi summon and get a few decent z fighters with str Sr goku awakened and tien and etc.

Low and behold pull ur beerus str and ur Android 17 which would pair nice with my ur Android int 18. Then 5 stones left, Fuck it!!!! Yolo pull on dokkan fes banner for villains.....boom!!!!! Legendary super saiyan broly. Patience, patience. Lol

Count me as lucky with all the Shit luck I had recently on the past few banners missing on ssj3 vegeta and ssj3 goku agl/str while my friend whom is a f2p dokkan player gets vegeta and goku. So I take plunge and say Fuck it I don't need the Dragon stones for world tournament I don't have a team that can get me a shit ton of wins quick anyway. Pull a str multi summon and get a few decent z fighters with str Sr goku awakened and tien and etc.

Low and behold pull ur beerus str and ur Android 17 which would pair nice with my ur Android int 18. Then 5 stones left, Fuck it!!!! Yolo pull on dokkan fes banner for villains.....boom!!!!! Legendary super saiyan broly. Patience, patience. Lol

Dammit stop making attempting to pull so tempting! Congrats on so many good SSRs though and especially the Broly.

yogloo

Let me tell you about that time when I Yolo pulled with 5 stones left.
I got an R piccolo. Exactly the card I needed for my deck. I was so ecstatic I screamed out loud in the library.

I hate you. I'm salty.

ffvorax

So I waited a long time to roll just to do it this morning (italy here)... and the rate was just put down... what a bad timing... :(

(I lack of good PHY, just 1 UR)

Lagamorph

I did a single pull on the STR banner since that's the only type I don't have a natural SSR yet.

Got SSR TEQ Vegito.

Certainly not a bad pull, but I've already got UR Super Saiyan Goku, UR Super Buu and UR SSJ3 Vegeta for my TEQ needs, so another SSR TEQ wasn't really what I wanted right now...

Where are people getting pull/drop rates for!? Do they get published? Or is reddit just guesstimating?

I did a single pull on the STR banner since that's the only type I don't have a natural SSR yet.

Got SSR TEQ Vegito.

Certainly not a bad pull, but I've already got UR Super Saiyan Goku, UR Super Buu and UR SSJ3 Vegeta for my TEQ needs, so another SSR TEQ wasn't really what I wanted right now...

Where are people getting pull/drop rates for!? Do they get published? Or is reddit just guesstimating?

SSR Vegito is really high tier though. That +50% attack on leader skill + passive is amazing.

Lagamorph

SSR Vegito is really high tier though. That +50% attack on leader skill + passive is amazing.
I hadn't even looked at his skills but you're right, might swap Super Buu out of my main team for him ready for the World Tournament and replace SSJ3 Vegeta as leader.
Just wish there was an easier way to get low tier awakening medals than grinding the events.

Still need a STR SSR though damnit. SSJ3 Goku or Broly would be ideal....

There's a guy on Reddit who does thousands of rolls on PCs. He compiles all of the data and gives your odds of pulling the banner characters as well as the general SSRS rate. He also gives you the longest dry spell without pulling a certain character, and he does this for just about every new summon. Really useful information.

Has anyone tried nuking broly with phy vegeta ssb nuke leader and weight of hope phy goku? I know phy is weak to str but I only have that one nuking character and trying to get medals on event. Would like to see if I could get some friends to try nuking him. Not sure if it would even be effective with phy nuke combo.

Has anyone tried nuking broly with phy vegeta ssb nuke leader and weight of hope phy goku? I know phy is weak to str but I only have that one nuking character and trying to get medals on event. Would like to see if I could get some friends to try nuking him. Not sure if it would even be effective with phy nuke combo.

Some people have done it. As long as you do about 1.2million you should be good.

What the hell, you guys? You got me all excited to try a Dokkan Fest pull so I did a single Yolo pull.... and got AGL Golden Frieza.

What voodoo is this? 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom