• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man running out of Launch, Hercule and both Shu sucks. I need those +1/2/3 dammit!

I have to depend on orb changers soon. Luckily it doesn't matter what color really after my STR ones run out. I just need 10 or less orbs to get Broly super with friend, less if I get good links.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
What the actual fuck's up with this maintenance?! Two days in a row, for hours at a time...
I like it, just got one more pull for Gogeta for not playing.

lol awkward, I had to kick people off my friends list today... and one person must have used me as a guest and friend requested me.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Maintenance keeps happening as soon as I go to sleep and the game comes back up as soon as I wake up so this is working perfectly for me.

I started the day with 21 wins. I currently have 23

That's been me every tournament until now; where there's one day I only get 2 wins.

Pushing for 20 wins a day so I can not think about it on the weekend. Game goes perfectly with being on a stationary bike so I'm being efficient.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Having the tourney start on a Tuesday was so bad for me, work's been taking my time up and I'm only at something like 30 wins so far. Thank god this weekend is a public holiday in NZ so I can concentrate on the tailend of the event to get to my 80 wins..

Tamanon

Banned
Any idea about how many wins should get to 10000? I have a long car trip and might burn some stones if 40-50 wins could do it.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Any idea about how many wins should get to 10000? I have a long car trip and might burn some stones if 40-50 wins could do it.
Getting to the 80 wins for the GSSR ticket has pretty much kept me under 5k every tournament, but I'm currently 122 Stamina (so two full WT runs per DS recharge.)

Depends on your Rank as to how many Stones you'll need to be spending...

MiTYH

With 80 stones, I caved and pulled on the 30-stone discount summon. And... I'm pretty pleased with myself! Bunch of random R and SRs, but I got two new SSRs!

AGL Gotenks
TES Whis

I think I'm more excited for Gotenks, as I was in desperate need for an AGL leader -- the free AGL Whis was my only real option recently. And TEQ Whis isn't bad at all

Of course, I'm missing 18 of the Bronze type-specific medals to awaken them. Seeing as how they won't return until WT is over, that's a bummer.

Anyway, 50 stones in the bank for Gogeta (whenever he arrives), so I think I'm done pulling for a while

EDIT: I didn't even register it, but I also got AGL SR SSJ Trunks (Kid), which has Blazing Battle! Finally, FINALLY I might have a decent enough team to start getting Broly medals! I've only had my Broly since, oh, 5 Dokkans ago maybe. Watch him not come back in the next Dokkan fest

yogloo

With 80 stones, I caved and pulled on the 30-stone discount summon. And... I'm pretty pleased with myself! Bunch of random R and SRs, but I got two new SSRs!

AGL Gotenks
TES Whis

I think I'm more excited for Gotenks, as I was in desperate need for an AGL leader -- the free AGL Whis was my only real option recently. And TEQ Whis isn't bad at all

Of course, I'm missing 18 of the Bronze type-specific medals to awaken them. Seeing as how they won't return until WT is over, that's a bummer.

Anyway, 50 stones in the bank for Gogeta (whenever he arrives), so I think I'm done pulling for a while

EDIT: I didn't even register it, but I also got AGL SR SSJ Trunks (Kid), which has Blazing Battle! Finally, FINALLY I might have a decent enough team to start getting Broly medals! I've only had my Broly since, oh, 5 Dokkans ago maybe. Watch him not come back in the next Dokkan fest
God damn. The two ssrs that I wanted. Great pull.

denebj

Neo Member
Good pull !

I pulled myself and just got some decent SR.

I reached 80 wins, and got the STR Goku with the GSSR - Spirit Bomb. Not a top unit but not a dupe and it should fit in a mono STR :-O

StMeph

I reached 80 wins, and got the STR Goku with the GSSR - Spirit Bomb. Not a top unit but not a dupe and it should fit in a mono STR :-O

He's the best STR nuker once the STR/INT nuke leads arrive in Global. Will take a little while though since it's brand new in JP.

Tamanon

Banned
Did a discounted multi-pool and got the SSR STR SSJ Goten which was a new one for me. Although, it's yet another STR STR lol.

Did discounted multi summon, got ssj2 phy gohan. I'm ok with that, wish it was one of the goku family with anti rampage passive to make broly runs easier. I'll never be able to dokkan him =/

yogloo

Did discounted multi summon, got ssj2 phy gohan. I'm ok with that, wish it was one of the goku family with anti rampage passive to make broly runs easier. I'll never be able to dokkan him =/
People have beaten him with just strike units.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Once again I don't get damage; an AGL SSJ3 just did less damage than a TEQ SSJ3 Vegetable to my STR, same turn.

BrunoM

Once again I don't get damage; an AGL SSJ3 just did less damage than a TEQ SSJ3 Vegetable to my STR, same turn.

It happens often in the WT .. I get hit harder on my Broly or TUR str ss3 goku by the ssr str Goten than I do by the ss3 agl goku don't get it y but happens most of the time ..

Now back to grind leave for vacation in 8 hours sitting at 982 just trying to git 15M points and them hope that will hold for top 2.5k by the end of tomorrow

chrono01

I'm not even bothering with this tournament, since:

A) I don't have Broly

B) I'm not entirely sure I'll even want to continue playing after I throw all of my earned stones at Gogeta and failing to get him

I'll just use natural stamina on it, for the free stuff. Best of luck to you all putting in that work!

yogloo

Why do you have to own gogeta? He is overpowered but it's possible to enjoy the game without him.
I don't have broly too and this tournament is really easy because so many people has him and he never stops showing up on my list.

chrono01

Why do you have to own gogeta? He is overpowered but it's possible to enjoy the game without him.
I don't have broly too and this tournament is really easy because so many people has him and he never stops showing up on my list.
That's a good question. I'm not sure why I need him, I just feel like I do. From what I've read, once he hit the Japanese version, if you didn't have him as your leader, it was extremely difficult to find/keep people on your friend list. Granted, Global might not react the same, but I still expect it to have a pretty big impact. I mean, a lot of people are debating re-rolling their entire accounts because of him. Whether they do or not, remains to be decided.

As for Broly's, I find it difficult to capitalize on him because I lack a good +Ki leader. My two rainbow units from the last tournament gave me an AGL God Vegeta and INT Android #18. Well, I do have Elder Demon King Piccolo, but I'd rather not use him, haha.

But you're right, there's probably life after Gogeta, I just really want him. I know I won't manage it, but it won't be for lack of trying!

I think Gogeta is very desirable because he's a substitute for endgame material. In this type of game, where there's no real goal apart from acquiring good units to make good teams, having the best unit in the game is a way of "beating" this game.

Yeah, you don't need him to enjoy the game, but the game feels a little aimless without him.

Lagamorph

Did the discount pull,

elnyUBB.jpg

Whoop de fecking do.

lol ran out of red orb changers

If you have him use teq Sr goten his passive turns agl orbs to rainbow and makes supers way easier, also use max pwr Roshi plus ki 2 for all allies as passive. Supers with broly all day........would matter if my broly was dokkan awakened but struggled getting 10 medals before wt. The struggle is real lol.

Savitar

I got my 80 wins, far behind what was the last two or three WT's. Managed to get an STR SSB Vegeta which I didn't have before.

Might be able to hit 80 wins tonight. I'm terrified of the GSSR spawn, though. I get that technically it's "free" and eliminates all the Rares and Super Rares from the spawn, but man, honestly, the effort to grind out 80 wins doesn't make it feel free at all. And the potential to pull something less desirable is still so high.

SnakeEyes

Banned
lol ran out of red orb changers
I did too, and I've also noticed that the STR Puar items don't show up in Baba's Shop as often as the other types too. I'd bet that Bamco have made them rarer due to Broly's nuking potential.

Got STR SSJ2 Vegeta. I guess it's nice he's not a dupe. He better get the dokkan

If it hasn't been mentioned here before they've been doing voting for which characters will dokkan next

http://kakusei01-dbz-dokkan.bngames.net/character

to vote you need a code from vjump or whatever
They're also including the free characters you can get from Dokkan Fest events! I saw both the TEQ Super Buu and the AGL Perfect Cell in that list :D

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I wake up at 4am realizing I have enough stamina for my 80th win. Do a friend summon before the GSSR summon, because I'm superstitious. Then the game crashes after the friend summon and I am left thinking "does that count towards the superstition?!"

I got Int Vegito. I didn't even know the card existed.

Well, finished my 80 wins and got STR android 17. Dunno how to feel about that one but he doesn't seem terrible at least.

Also got TEQ Whis out of the discount summon. Can't complain I suppose. Any chance Battle of Gods is coming back sometime soon though? The summon also dumped White hot face off SS Goku on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom