• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyou

Last day of the tournament, had my first final round loss of this go round

36k hp, only one person attacking and he was hitting a strong color

I dont even know what happened I only looked away for a second

I've had quite a few losses this tourney. All of them were from Broly's attacking first and using a super. What the fuck can you even do against that? :(

I've had quite a few losses this tourney. All of them were from Broly's attacking first and using a super. What the fuck can you even do against that? :(

Always keep a pocket baba for emergencies lol.

So, 14 mil points is putting me at rank 3700ish. Should I just stop trying to maintain top 5k?

So, 14 mil points is putting me at rank 3700ish. Should I just stop trying to maintain top 5k?

Pretty much exact same situation as me. 14,050,340 points, rank 3757 when I opened the game just now. I'm going to hopefully not play again tonight and just take the top 10k. I really don't feel like I need the one extra Turles and Elder Kai enough to watch for 4 more hours.

Baba yemma or ox.

Ghost Usher

Yeah you guys are right. I've been stacking ki boost items so that my Broly gets these matches out of the way as fast as possible.

Don't think I'll ever grind another WT. Not fun at all. I'll get my 80 tonight and call it a day

yogloo

Yeah you guys are right. I've been stacking ki boost items so that my Broly gets these matches out of the way as fast as possible.

Don't think I'll ever grind another WT. Not fun at all. I'll get my 80 tonight and call it a day
See you next tournament where they will be giving out 3 gold ticket and 3 tournament exclusive SSRs.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
It wasn't until my 79th win when I saw an all AGL team. Was expecting more of that.

On iOS? Not sure if it works on android but as soon as I see the lag for the super winding up I hit the home button and close the app. Restart, it'll reset to before the attack, and throw up a Ghost Usher. You'll only receive half the tourney points for the match, due to exiting the app, but it's better than losing.

See you next tournament where they will be giving out 3 gold ticket and 3 tournament exclusive SSRs.

Hmm no, not even. This tourney was not fun in the slightest :/

It wasn't until my 79th win when I saw an all AGL team. Was expecting more of that.

On iOS? Not sure if it works on android but as soon as I see the lag for the super winding up I hit the home button and close the app. Restart, it'll reset to before the attack, and throw up a Ghost Usher. You'll only receive half the tourney points for the match, due to exiting the app, but it's better than losing.

That's not a bad idea. On Android you can do something similar, but I had a weird instance in the Cell Dokkan Fest where no matter how many times I rebooted, Cell would not get stunned by my units and would super.

Hmm no, not even. This tourney was not fun in the slightest :/

That's not a bad idea. On Android you can do something similar, but I had a weird instance in the Cell Dokkan Fest where no matter how many times I rebooted, Cell would not get stunned by my units and would super.

I read somewhere that the stun chance is based on the character's position. So if say General Blue doesn't stun when he supers going first, he never will no matter how many reboots. You'd have to try him in slot 2 or 3.

Shanlei91

I read somewhere that the stun chance is based on the character's position. So if say General Blue doesn't stun when he supers going first, he never will no matter how many reboots. You'd have to try him in slot 2 or 3.

This is true. It's predetermined at the start of the turn. If he doesn't stun in slot 1, 2 or 3, he won't be stunning that turn.

Tried that, too. Placed Bulma in the only two options available in that turn, and neither would stun. Maybe I just wasn't having great luck that round

Arrrammis

Woo, got up to 80 wins, now sitting at roughly rank 5300 with 13.6 million points. Got INT Fusion Android 13 from my GSSR, not excited for it but at least it's not a dupe.

I stopped at 5600 range. It was cutting it close to say the least which is annoying. They should have kept the 3am est close like from last tourney.

Anyways my GSSR pull was a INT Golden Frieza aka the shitty ROF one thats not like his awesome AGL version and has a Catastrophic Super vs Supreme. RIP

At least it wasn't a dupe and I still have 1 more to go. But if I had to get a low tier SSR, I wish it was STR Evil Buu to make my Buu team even stronger.

Ideally for me atm is Majin Vegeta who gets that amazing Dokkan, one of the SSJ3 Gokus, or Ultimate Gohan.

Meneses

I did the 80 win grind for the first (and likely last) time, I kinda don't even want to look at this game now lol

My pull was a dupe AGL Kid Buu, but I already dokkan my first one so I guess the dupe's useless now? Can't even raise the super with it.

Oh well.

Savitar

Know what they got to change?

Gold DB saga tickets getting you R level crap. Seriously, I use silver tickets and might get a Bulma or Launch! But a gold one and it's.........the mummy?! Seriously, that's just stupid.

Shanlei91

Gold DB saga tickets getting you R level crap. Seriously, I use silver tickets and might get a Bulma or Launch! But a gold one and it's.........the mummy?! Seriously, that's just stupid.

Dunno...Dracula Man saved me on Baba and Ghost Ushers during the PHY Buu Dokkan fight.

But ya, it stinks getting a gold anything, turning it in, and receiving garbage.

Sec0nd

After pretty easily getting <5k placing last tourney I thought I'd be a cakewalk getting 10k placing this tourney. Guess I took it a bit too easy and placed 12k. :/ Did some last day emergency grinding but it just didn't budge.

SnakeEyes

Banned
After pretty easily getting <5k placing last tourney I thought I'd be a cakewalk getting 10k placing this tourney. Guess I took it a bit too easy and placed 12k. :/ Did some last day emergency grinding but it just didn't budge.
I can attest to that - the grind to get to 5k was the hard part this time around. Once you'd made it to sub-5k, it was easy to stay low, but the ride to get there was really arduous.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

lol, I don't mind, but that's my experience too, all SRs with silvers and then R city with gold tickets.

Shanlei91

Finished story and I'm now at 510 stones - the culmination of months of hoarding and very rarely pulling. I really hope Gogeta appears before any "guaranteed SSR" events.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Finished story and I'm now at 510 stones - the culmination of months of hoarding and very rarely pulling. I really hope Gogeta appears before any "guaranteed SSR" events.

If it's anything like japan the GSSR comes first. Don't see any reason to do it immediately though since you'll have a while to do it.

Savitar

Some new stuff is always nice.

Changes things up a bit. Be interesting to see what's fully in this.

Fcw6hy6.jpg

Or just look at that.

Want to know what place you got in?

Take a look.

I was 800 and something when I went to bed, looks like I got knocked out of the top 1000 though:/

Oh and looks like we're getting another discount pull thing today:

StMeph

Oh and looks like we're getting another discount pull thing today:

None of those guys have a "top-level" leader skill.

If Bamco really wanted to bleed people before Gogeta they would offer 5x or 10x of the discounted pull for the last and upcoming banner like earlier in February this year, if just because neither banner is very good and the rates are depressed, but the discount and volume might be enough to tempt people to part with a ton of stones.

Savitar

None of those guys have a "top-level" leader skill.

If Bamco really wanted to bleed people before Gogeta they would offer 5x or 10x of the discounted pull for the last and upcoming banner like earlier in February this year, if just because neither banner is very good and the rates are depressed, but the discount and volume might be enough to tempt people to part with a ton of stones.

Yeah can't say I'm impressed by the ones shown myself and really does feel like hey what can we get before the big Gogeta pull which you know they are going to make bank on even if the rates are the worse ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom