• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPBiorr

There was talk earlier if you could get anything good from the friend point search. I just got this: http://imgur.com/TEUH1HH when I did the summon Goku was super saiyan like when you get a SR from the rare summon. I guess this makes up for the 2 shens I pulled yesterday.

Dandte

Okay guys. I will say it.

I can't download the game cause its not available on my phone/country.

So I downloaded the APK.

easy right?
For some reason, it said always when I enter "hacked app" or whatever.
I though it was hacked cause well it's an APK.
Anyway, For days I spend rerolling my chars until I got SSR Picollo.

So I finally start playing.
I noticed I was tearing through all content, easy hard and zhard.
All events etc.
I was not even looking at the battle at some point.
and I though wow my SSR must be really OP shit.

Yeah no after a big while I saw that actually my APK has infinite HP and massive damage.
Kinda sad that this hacks exist, and more importantly, that I rerolled so much and I don't want this hack.
I will stop this playing this game. I don't want hacks, and if there hacks, other ppl might be using it.
Not to mention I dont wanna download a legal APK, cause maybe I will lose my SSR Picollo.
Even if not, hacks exist, and I'm not ready to move with this game if there are hacks.
Yeah there are hacks for op tc and this game like there are hacks for simpsons Tap out etc. But whats the point on rushing through everything without thinking? I like building teams strazs etc, also i Do spent money on this games, so if my Account would get banned because of an stupid hack.... That would just be stupid. Imagine playing a game and Put a Lot of time Into it and then... Bam, your Account is banned. Would Ruin my mood for weeks.
But you should be able to Transfer your ssr Piccolo, the Account isn't linked to the apk iirc.

Yaari

Where do I get this old purple guy from my SSR STR Goku awakening? He's the last one I need, other than a ton of Zeni.

oneHeero

Maybe I read it wrong but are people able to use the same person in 1 group?

I have different Gokus but cant use them in same group regardless if one is a R (TEQ) and the other is a SR (AGI). I thought that would be the case but I also thought I read people saying they could use the same person in 1 deck but need to be different in away. Maybe I was wrong

Raxious

Spent 20 hours just rerolling, only had 1 SSR dropped, was hoping for Gohan but got Piccolo. Screw the rerolling, I'm gonna play xD I'll update my account ID on the list.

I have different Gokus but cant use them in same group regardless if one is a R (TEQ) and the other is a SR (AGI). I thought that would be the case but I also thought I read people saying they could use the same person in 1 deck but need to be different in away. Maybe I was wrong

You can use the same character but they can't have the same base name. For example, you can't use R Goku and SR Goku but you can use SR Goku and SSR Super Saiyan Goku.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

You can only use them if the name in big letters on the card is different.

Miletius

Tao get. First time running hard, 2nd overall. I feel really lucky. He looks like a badass, maybe he teams will the other cyborgs? Probably not, but worth a check.

Durden77

I just tried Cyborg Tao on Z hard and he rocked my shit. I have three blue units but they don't seem to do shit because he's extreme STR. Guess I'll keep grinding hard, which is almost too easy for me.

Skii

Where do I get this old purple guy from my SSR STR Goku awakening? He's the last one I need, other than a ton of Zeni.

Isn't there a STR awakening event going on? I'm sure if you find a gold capsule on the hard level, you'd end up with him.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm still rerolling but if anyone wants an SR 17(TEQ) and SR Nappa(TEQ) account I made a device transfer for it.

oneHeero

I'm still rerolling but if anyone wants an SR 17(TEQ) and SR Nappa(TEQ) account I made a device transfer for it.

How does that work? I thought about signing up on my tablet and see people talking about transferring, does that mean I can find something cool on tablet and move some of my old peeps to new account, or is this a loophole where we add our secondary accounts as friends and use them?

Wazzy

Banned
How does that work? I thought about signing up on my tablet and see people talking about transferring, does that mean I can find something cool on tablet and move some of my old peeps to new account, or is this a loophole where we add our secondary accounts as friends and use them?
Basically I just give the password and username to the account and you'll be at the very beginning but with both SR's I listed!

You can create passwords for the accounts if you want to go back to them if you're not happy with current rolls. They do expire, though.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

Accounts can be transferred between devices and operating systems.
Just go into options and create a transfer PW.

It gives you an ID and password you enter on the new device. When moving from android to ios you will probably lose your stones. But everything else will remain.

oneHeero

Pardon the silly follow up after ya'll cleared up the transfer but Im still fuzzy on whether I lose my current guys and move on to the new account only.

You can create passwords for the accounts if you want to go back to them if you're not happy with current rolls. They do expire, though.

I'm kinda fuzzy on this, could you give me an example?

chrono01

Pardon the silly follow up after ya'll cleared up the transfer but Im still fuzzy on whether I lose my current guys and move on to the new account only.

If you account transfer you will lose your current account in the process. Basically, the account transfer option is so you can move your account to another device, since the account isn't tied to anything [Apple/Google account, Facebook, etc.]. However, it's possible for others to "gift" you that saved account, as long as they provide you with the ID and transfer code.

As for the expiration mention, that's just for the transfer information. Once you set up the transfer code(s), they're valid for two weeks. After that, that specific set is no longer usable. However, if you use the information within those two weeks and transfer the account, there's no expiration. The account is there to stay.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

Think of putting your team in an encrypted zip package. You then use that ID and password to unzip everything onto a new device.

This zip package self destructs in 7 days (or is it two weeks on this one) if not used. There really isn't much to it.

Yaari

I don't think those are released yet since that would make your unit UR.

Hmm. I see.. I guess not then.

This stuff is expensive though.

Anyone got Tao yet? I'm guessing it works the same as the Vegeta Strike Event. I doubt they would change the mechanics. It would get quite confusing.

Uthred

I like how the latest updated turned Goku SSJ on the pull screen.

Thats not the update, theres a (small) chance that Goku will be SSJ on the pull screen, after two days of re-rolling I can say that I've only got SR or SSR when Goku was SSJ on the pull screen

Lord Phol

Thats not the update, theres a (small) chance that Goku will be SSJ on the pull screen, after two days of re-rolling I can say that I've only got SR or SSR when Goku was SSJ on the pull screen

Yeah the theory seems to be correct, only gotten SRs when Goku is in SSJ form.

Dandte

I think i found my Team for Tao.

j1AMKJ6.jpg

Problem is, i have way to many teq Vegeta friends and only a few agl goku. But with this team i have 4 blocker. Pico is Kinda useless dmg wise, but He gives a nice boost and the real Dealbreaker is his 25% more defense.
Int Tao is only in the Team cause i have no other good unit that would be boosted by goku. Ssr goku is the same. Only for some decent extra dmg and health.
Although i had to manage my cost.

thaOwner

Problem is, i have way to many teq Vegeta friends and only a few agl goku. But with this team i have 4 blocker. Pico is Kinda useless dmg wise, but He gives a nice boost and the real Dealbreaker is his 25% more defense.
Int Tao is only in the Team cause i have no other good unit that would be boosted by goku. Ssr goku is the same. Only for some decent extra dmg and health.

Hot damn. What a team. My Tao buster looks like:

Jgm9PUC.jpg

And any blue helper from my friends list. I breeze through hard without items but was wiped out when attempted Z hard.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I realized that. I got 2 SRs on the rare pulls and an R on the Normal pull in a row which is why I thought he had changed. Did two more and he was normal again.

There was talk earlier if you could get anything good from the friend point search. I just got this: http://imgur.com/TEUH1HH when I did the summon Goku was super saiyan like when you get a SR from the rare summon. I guess this makes up for the 2 shens I pulled yesterday.
You can get SRs from friend pulls, but those are extremely rare as well. If you look at the character list on the top left of the Friend Summon pic, you can see the entire list of characters that come from the Friend Summon pull.

You can get SRs from friend pulls, but those are extremely rare as well. If you look at the character list on the top left of the Friend Summon pic, you can see the entire list of characters that come from the Friend Summon pull.

Do you know if friends summon will get a rate up, or will that only be for the dragon stone summons?

Wish there was a paid version with no stamina limit. Don't see myself ever paying for dragon stones but I would pay £5-£10 to be able to play whenever.

Permanently A

Do you know if friends summon will get a rate up, or will that only be for the dragon stone summons?

I actually asked this question on reddit, here's the reply I got.

Yes and No.

As far as I know in the JPN version, they have events where you can get Leven 1 "Z -awaken" characters from the FP summons. So, no need to "Z-awaken" these characters, so you save on awaken medals.
I Just don't know if these have a higher drop rate than the R character drop rate or if they are the same.
There doesn't seem to be an event where the R and SR drop rate increases for the FP summons on the JPN version.

So what levels/ranks do you suggest before i start doing hards and Z-hard weeklies? I'm usually really bad at gauging this sort of thing and i don't wanna waste energy/crystals.

Right now i'm rank 9 with a predominantly R party save for my SR goku and SR A17 R's at 20+ and SR's around 12. Can i start farming hard awakenig/tao?

Permanently A

So what levels/ranks do you suggest before i start doing hards and Z-hard weeklies? I'm usually really bad at gauging this sort of thing and i don't wanna waste energy/crystals.

Right now i'm rank 9 with a predominantly R party save for my SR goku and SR A17 R's at 20+ and SR's around 12. Can i start farming hard awakenig/tao?

I wouldn't even attempt hard unless your party is around 25+ levels each and all SRs (I'm probably overestimating a bit since I don't want to mislead you)

One good way to get a heavy hitter is farm the current Raditz mission which awards Gohan. Do the final mission 10 times on easy, you can feed the 9 extra gohans to your main Gohan which boosts his super attack making it do around 20k damage.

I wouldn't even attempt hard unless your party is around 25+ levels each and all SRs (I'm probably overestimating a bit since I don't want to mislead you)

One good way to get a heavy hitter is farm the current Raditz mission which awards Gohan. Do the final mission 10 times on easy, you can feed the 9 extra gohans to your main Gohan which boosts his super attack making it do around 20k damage.

What levels for easy Raditz?

Also, added myself to GAF list.

Wazzy

Banned
I just pulled Piccolo while rerolling. I really want Gohan but he's a great pull anyway right?

I'm going to continue rerolling on my other device for Gohan but I supposed I'll work on the piccolo account for now. Either way, happy to finally have an SSR!

I just pulled Piccolo while rerolling. I really want Gohan but he's a great pull anyway right?

I'm going to continue rerolling on my other device for Gohan but I supposed I'll work on the piccolo account for now. Either way, happy to finally have an SSR!

Gohan is who I wanted as well, glad he was the first SSR I got, after how many pulls I did, I would have stopped regardless of who it was.

Edit: from what I gathered Piccolo is second best for us right now.

Edit2: need to add some more people from the GAF list.

Wazzy

Banned
Gohan is who I wanted as well, glad he was the first SSR I got, after how many pulls I did, I would have stopped regardless of who it was.

Edit: from what I gathered Piccolo is second best for us right now.
That's good to hear! I'm going to keep trying for Gohan but if not Piccolo is a great starter for me too since he's one of my favourite characters.

I will say if I pull Gohan on my second device someone here can have the Piccolo account!

linkent

5days of no internet on a cruise..
Finally got my internet connection.. :(
12-3am.. Reroll 100+ Times Only got 1SSR which is Goku..
Really tired.. Really want that Gohan...
>.<

chrono01

That's an insane team. I'm so jealous of your three SSR. O_O

127 rerolls later, SSR Gohan! Finally got one, now to find out if I even like the game...
Congrats man!

Congrats on the SSR Wazzy, your persistence paid off! d(^_^)v

lol that General Tao droprate, used all my stamina on it today and didn't even get one. =(
Same here. :(

5days of no internet on a cruise..
Finally got my internet connection.. :(
12-3am.. Reroll 100+ Times Only got 1SSR which is Goku..
Really tired.. Really want that Gohan...
>.<
Which SSR Goku? Anyway, it's up to you whether you want to keep re-rolling, but honestly I'd go ahead with any SSR unless you really...really want that SSR Gohan. Keep in-mind that he's only around for a few more days and, if you fail to grab him, you'll be out that much spent/wasted stamina. Plus, it's not as though new units aren't being added constantly.

I know that feeling, though. I'd love to have that SSR Gohan myself. :(

linkent

Which SSR Goku? Anyway, it's up to you whether you want to keep re-rolling, but honestly I'd go ahead with any SSR unless you really...really want that SSR Gohan. Keep in-mind that he's only around for a few more days and, if you fail to grab him, you'll be out that much spent/wasted stamina. Plus, it's not as though new units aren't being added constantly.

I know that feeling, though. I'd love to have that SSR Gohan myself. :(
STR Conversing Rage SSJ Goku..

Really really really want that Gokan... (Like how you want that Rayleigh :p)

Add me guys!
Will update the spreadsheet after i touch my pc..
Gonna reroll for a few more times try my luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom