• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing a lot on my phone (like my team), but on my tablet I've been re-rolling to try and get an SSR.

I'm at about attempt #15, which is probably reaching my limit, and I got SR Android Evolution Cell (1st Form) and SR Red Ribbon Army's Grudge Dr. Gero. Two SR's right off the bat.

Really like Gero because he's an INT, which on my other game has been an extremely lacking trait.

Do I continue with the struggle and try to get an SSR? Especially now that there are a few other new ones?

Foofaraw

On the bright side, I keep getting SRs with my summon rolls. Great! However, they are all Tec cards that are basically the same (Tien, Krillin, Radditz).

Is it worth it to spend my time (stamina) going back and doing all the story missions on harder difficulties, or should I just continue with the story on normal?

chrono01

frSBtJc.jpg

Alright, took forever but here we go lol.

Added friend code in the spreadsheet bring on the invites =D
Congrats!

I didn't notice that he increases both ATK AND HP. That's insane.

Kettch

Managed to beat Korin's Tower on Z-Hard, only had to use 8k, 10k and 25% heals. Probably not worth it to try any more, but the dragon stone was nice.

FireVoa

As a fan of both DBZ and FF Record Keeper how much fun is this? Is it easy to play and get into? I was thinking of picking up another F2P game on my cell and it was between this and OP Treasure thingy.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
As a fan of both DBZ and FF Record Keeper how much fun is this? Is it easy to play and get into? I was thinking of picking up another F2P game on my cell and it was between this and OP Treasure thingy.
Yeah, this is a good time waster.

Haven't got a good roll on this one yet, but I suspect they are close in the time waster department.

Permanently A

Managed to beat Korin's Tower on Z-Hard, only had to use 8k, 10k and 25% heals. Probably not worth it to try any more, but the dragon stone was nice.

Wait, do you get a dragon stone for each difficulty? Or only for Z-hard? I did some of the Raditz hard mission yesterday and didn't get the dragon stone reward popup

Wazzy

Banned
Is it possible to move an account from IOS to Android?

I want to reroll on my phone and tablets and doing two at once would be way easier.

Edit; ah wait nvm IOS doesn't run DBZ

chrono01

Is it possible to move an account from IOS to Android?

I want to reroll on my phone and tablets and doing two at once would be way easier.
It is, but you'll lose all of your Dragon Stones in the process.

And I seriously must be insane. I have a Rank 25 account, with an SSR TEQ Vegeta, along with SR Master Roshi [who apparently gets up upcoming evolution] and several other units [Event SR Vegeta/R Max-Skill Gohan/ R Goku], and I'm still considering re-rolling for that SSR Teen Gohan, despite it taking me two days to roll this account.

I won't do it, of course, but it's tempting. I want to use my Dragon Stones, but no rate-up means I should probably wait.

Does anyone know whether Teen Gohan will make a return? I'm guessing he will, but I'm checking just in-case. If so, will he always be a "limited time" gatcha unit or will he be added to the pool permanently. It seems kind of strange, considering he's not even a UR.

Ashodin

And I seriously must be insane. I have a Rank 25 account, with an SSR TEQ Vegeta, along with SR Master Roshi [who apparently gets up upcoming evolution] and several other units [Event SR Vegeta/R Max-Skill Gohan/ R Goku], and I'm still considering re-rolling for that SSR Teen Gohan, despite it taking me two days to roll this account.

I won't do it, of course, but it's tempting. I want to use my Dragon Stones, but no rate-up means I should probably wait.

Does anyone know whether Teen Gohan will make a return? I'm guessing he will, but I'm checking just in-case. If so, will he always be a "limited time" gatcha unit or will he be added to the pool permanently. It seems kind of strange, considering he's not even a UR.
Same here. That Teen Gohan's picture is just godtier.

images

I NEED IT

Wazzy

Banned

I've already started rerolling.

Join meeeee

I'm using my phone and tablet at the same time. I'm dumb with how to do droid x4 so I'm manually doing tutorial.

chrono01

I've already started rerolling.

Join meeeee

I'm using my phone and tablet at the same time. I'm dumb with how to do droid x4 so I'm manually doing tutorial.
As tempting as it is, I'll pass. I was lucky once, knowing me I'd fail to re-roll after spending the week or whatever Teen Gohan is around and then go back to my previous account with all of that lost time. As much as I'd like to have him, there's always a chance I'll get him simply by playing this account.

...Hah, yeah right. I almost believed that for a second.

Same here. That Teen Gohan's picture is just godtier.

images

I NEED IT
Agreed.

But just look at what was released in the Japanese version...

PP9c3ag.jpg

I NEED IT!

Permanently A

As tempting as it is, I'll pass. I was lucky once, knowing me I'd fail to re-roll after spending the week or whatever Teen Gohan is around and then go back to my previous account with all of that lost time. As much as I'd like to have him, there's always a chance I'll get him simply by playing this account.

...Hah, yeah right. I almost believed that for a second.

Agreed.

But just look at what was released in the Japanese version...

PP9c3ag.jpg

I NEED IT!

I'm curious, what's even the point of these super OP cards? Is there a really good endgame farm or something?

Dandte

Today is STR day...will be a tough day to farm the evo Mats for my Goku, but i want him to z-awaken so bad.....then i realized i had a few medals to awake my piccolo...only using the middle row would cost 1.350 million zeni......wooooooot?

FireVoa

So my starter was SR Goku (Agi) and I haven't used my stones yet. I keep seeing stuff about rerolling for an SSR character but don't know if it's worth it since the OP mentioned Goku as a good starter. How does this rerolling stuff work? I have patience... I can roll all day until I get a god tier... namely SSJ Gohan it seems.

chrono01

So my starter was SR Goku (Agi) and I haven't used my stones yet. I keep seeing stuff about rerolling for an SSR character but don't know if it's worth it since the OP mentioned Goku as a good starter. How does this rerolling stuff work? I have patience... I can roll all day until I get a god tier... namely SSJ Gohan it seems.
To re-roll all you need to do is just delete/reinstall the app. It's that simple.

As for re-rolling itself, it's worth it if you think this is something you'll be sticking with for a while and have a lot of patience to do the re-roll process. The rate for SSR is pretty low, so being able to re-roll as many times as you want for free, to guarantee yourself one, is pretty worthwhile. As for going for Teen Gohan himself, he's definitely the most powerful SSR currently in the game, but I'd say if you get any of the SSR to just go ahead and play the game. Going after an SSR itself is a pretty intimidating feat, so trying to go after a specific one is just adding to the grief. It's entirely up to you, though!

I wish you luck in whatever you decide.

Durden77

New event? o/

Get to the farming people.

Fuck. I just Z-awakened my regular Tao. Oh well, the cyborg shall be fed.

Arg wish he was a INT like regular Tao. I already have a SR STR in Android 18.

God a SSR Picollo on my second pull.

I still don't get the way the orbs fall into place which makes it hard to plan moves.

If you touch and hold an orb, you'll see the path. Still don't understand the rainbow starters sometimes though.

Skii

Time to start farming Tao... Hopefully it won't take me 50+ tries to get him to drop. I'd be glad if he just dropped for me this time tbh.

Whitelines

Neo Member
yeah i know the colors and stuff

im doing the 1-5 stage(raditz boss) on hard, and the only silver pink capsule i keep seeing is behind the blocked path(z-hard) hence my question

chrono01

yeah i know the colors and stuff

im doing the 1-5 stage(raditz boss) on hard, and the only silver pink capsule i keep seeing is behind the blocked path(z-hard) hence my question
In that case, it might only spawn on Z-Hard since it's a Normal stage [and not an Event]. I know they drop, quite frequently, in the Hard variations of the Event Awakening dailies.

chrono01

Gonna try the event then, thanks
Good luck!

Tao Z-Hard is ridiculous! Guess I will have to grind my SSR's to awaken.
Yeah, the Z-Hard difficulty isn't really meant for us at the moment, unless you got lucky with the gatcha and have a well-leveled team with a few SSR and SR units, and even then, it'll be pushing it. It's best to focus on Hard and Z-Hard later when it returns [and you can build your team up a little more].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom