• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

STR Conversing Rage SSJ Goku..

Really really really want that Gokan... (Like how you want that Rayleigh :p)

Add me guys!
Will update the spreadsheet after i touch my pc..
Gonna reroll for a few more times try my luck..
Oh, STR Goku? Nice grab, he's great. But yeah, I know he's not the one you're after. :(

If you continue re-rolling, I wish you the best of luck! Here's hoping you're luckier than I and actually manage the unit you're after.

[Damn you, Rayleigh!]

Also, just a reminder, I have a few double SR accounts that I can still give to people [I set up a transfer ahead of time]. If anyone wants the below accounts, just let me know and I'll PM you the details.

Exploding Rage Gohan [Kid] SR/Cunning Strategy Dr. Gero SR

Universal Assassin Mercenary Tao SR/Power Unleashed Android #16 SR

Exploding Rage Gohan [Kid] SR/Reckless Rage Dodoria SR

Martial Guidance Master Roshi SR/Dauntless Runner Android #17 SR

Android Evolution Cell (1st Form) SR/Beautiful But Deadly Android #18 SR

k3wjWgN.jpg

Someone help me build a great team.

Wazzy

Banned
Thanks Chrono! I'm working on that account at the moment but still rolling for Gohan. xD I'm happy with Piccolo but would really prefer Gohan since he's my favourite character.

I'll add the ID to the friendsheet soon and get rid of my old account.

Also if anyone wants my old account it has:
SR Vegeta AGL
SR 3 star Goku with all medals for Z-awakening
SR Tien TEQ
SR Android 16 STR
Nial SR TEQ
Raditz R TEQ
Kid Gohan max skill level

And a bunch of R units. I'll miss that event Vegeta but oh well.

Dandte

That's an insane team. I'm so jealous of your three SSR. O_O

Hahaha, Thanks! I was quite surprised puling the pico, considering my optc gatcha luck.
But i'm really really happy they didn't added a vegeto to the rr. My fav Char and pssible reason to reroll/ buying gems.

As for tao extrem

First: incredible Bad luck with the dmg fields, had to use one support item before tao. Also missed dokkan Mode twice cause vegeta was missing a ki.
Brought him down to 20%

Second: i won.

Monday i will z awaken my other Agl chars and Start farming him.

Also fyi:

Strike Events aren't the best ways to get exp.

From my observations doing the z Hard story missions is way more easier while getting more Profit.

F.e.

Tao z hard: has around 220k Health iirc, Hits you for 8k/12k gives you 5500 Unit exp and around 3k Rank exp. Cost 15 stamina

C5 -S4 : two r str units with 50k Each iirc, hitting you for 4k gives you 7100 Unit exp and around 4.5k Rank exp. Cost 12 stamina

But as sayed above These are just my personal observations, i'm pretty sure that there is a far better method.

And pls all grammar etc mistakes, my German ios autocrrect is giving me a hard time >.<

BrunoM

There's a new "event" celebration happening the more than 530,000 download seeing as 530,000 is Friezer's power level

5 power stones
5 Mr polo

And daily
1 senzu bean
53.000 zeni

Not to bad some how was hopping for sr frieza lol

Skii

I GOT CYBORG TAO!!!

After 12 runs on hard I think, I finally got him to drop. So happy right now. Would've definitely preferred the Vegeta but I'm not going to complain too much!

Should've really loaded up on the Ultra Rare awakening medals yesterday as I only have one for my Frieza >_>

According to reddit, it drops on Hard. You have to grab an Ultra Rare capsule, but it is an extremely low chance you'll get Kaioshin medal.

I have all the Materials to awaken SSR Tec, Phys, Agl, and Int. I'm missing 2 South Kai medals for Str sadly.

I just need Kaioshin medals, cards, zenny, and levels.

Dandte

According to reddit, it drops on Hard. You have to grab an Ultra Rare capsule, but it is an extremely low chance you'll get Kaioshin medal.

I have all the Materials to awaken SSR Tec, Phys, Agl, and Int. I'm missing 2 South Kai medals for Str sadly.

I just need Kaioshin medals, cards, zenny, and levels.
Daily medal hard?

Ducarmel

I forgot what type is Raditz in Mysterious Alien Warrior from space. I want to beat hard for the stone before it goes away.

FerranMG

What strategy are you guys using to level up characters?
How do you use common low level characters?

One particular situation I have now:
- N Yamcha lvl 6, super attack 2.
- R (Z-awakened from N) Yamcha lvl 35, super attack 1.

Is it worth to train them together? If I do that, I'll probably end up with a lvl 35 Yamcha, with super attack 3. Should I bother leveling the level 6 to 20, awaken him, and then train the level 35 with the newly awakened level 20?

Another situation: I have a few <5 level N characters. What do I do with them so that they are worth something?
Training an SR character with them is useless.

Cromat

Once you finish the main quest on all difficulty levels, there isn't much in the way of Dragon Stones short of buying some right? I finished it on normal and two chapters on Hard, so I think at this point I will never have an SSR character on this account.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Once you finish the main quest on all difficulty levels, there isn't much in the way of Dragon Stones short of buying some right? I finished it on normal and two chapters on Hard, so I think at this point I will never have an SSR character on this account.
It's not too late to reroll for Gohan.

FerranMG

They might not keep on doing it forever, but don't you usually get a few dragon stones as daily bonus?

linkent

with that 530k download 5gem bonus, rerollilng will be a little bit easier as we can roll 2x in a reset..
gonna try more rerolls tomorrow!!
40rolls today.. 0 SSR -_-

SaberVulcan

So I am already pretty invested in PaD... not sure if I want to dabble in another mobile game xD.

This looks nuts though... is Future Trunks (my boo) accessible/a good pull?

Skii

So I am already pretty invested in PaD... not sure if I want to dabble in another mobile game xD.

This looks nuts though... is Future Trunks (my boo) accessible/a good pull?

Yes to both. If you're willing to reroll your first pull, you can get his SR fairly easily.

marrec

Banned
I'm just keeping my account I first rolled. Got SR frieza and think he's fine.

He was my first pull too and he's not bad at all.

I'm mulling over whether I should re-roll or not. I'm sitting on SR Freiza, SR Napa, and SR Gohan (Kid) with 3 Rs filling out the rest of my team... obviously an SSR would be ideal but with it seems like it's hard enough to roll an SR much less an SSR.

Beernf

Its probably already been answered, but what is the purpose of the 'z-cards' you get at the end of missions? I can't find them and can't seem to find a use for them.

Uthred

Dammit, every time I get up to 5 stones I say "Ok, now hold onto them until theres an event", then I see that picture of Piccolo and Gohan and my will crumbles. Stuck at 0 stones ;) At least I got a SR Roshi out of it so far

Same here. :(

Keep at it. We'll get it eventually. Maybe. =|

Same. Seems way lower than Vegita was last week.

Finally got that Tao drop. Sheesh that took a lot of stamina.

Congrats man. I'm still getting support items and training items from Tao, heh. Unlike SR Vegeta, I dunno if I'm gonna have the motivation to farm for more to raise the super atk level. SR or not, in the end Mercenary Tao is just...Tao.

Also I'm trying to keep my willpower strong so I don't use those stones. Piccolo and Gohan look awesome, but I bet I'll just get something crap like R Raditz or whatever.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Keep at it. We'll get it eventually. Maybe. =|

Congrats man. I'm still getting support items and training items from Tao, heh. Unlike SR Vegeta, I dunno if I'm gonna have the motivation to farm for more to raise the super atk level. SR or not, in the end Mercenary Tao is just...Tao.

Also I'm trying to keep my willpower strong so I don't use those stones. Piccolo and Gohan look awesome, but I bet I'll just get something crap like R Raditz or whatever.

I feel the same way about Tao. Not going to try for multiples. I just wanted a copy to have it.

R Raditz actually had a useful passive. 30% reduction in damage when blocking is nothing to scoff at.

Lord Phol

Finally got Cyborg Tao, needed that STR (only have Awakened N-Tien). Still short on PHY characters but the team is looking better and better :d. Also got a rare Yakon which I thought was meh, but his battle sprite is pretty neat actually xD.

Having a hard time deciding if I should awaken my R Goku and Yamcha or just save them as potential training material for better characters :d.

Edit: Awoke Yamcha, he had decent stats and all ready have a SR Goku.

Shouta

Maybe i should reroll for an SSR but I did a 50 shot already. D=

I have the mats to upgrade my SR Tien to SSR Tien too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom