• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

Kinda okay with my GSSR pull. Got PHY Goku- Aiming For The Top. It gives passive +2ki to PHY and STR, which will be helpful for making a Broly team that doesn't rely on all STR characters

Not the best, but not a dupe so that's all that matters

I'm gonna save my GSSR dupe ticket for next time. That way, when I DO get my dupe I'll be EXTRA motivated to grind my ass for more tickets. For more dupes.

I dunno how I feel about the english voices. Either I'm really used to granny Goku or something just feels...off.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Got STR Android 17...I guess the orb changing is cool.

ounym.gif

Well, somehow I managed to log into my account. The game didn't ask me to restore the data or anything, nor did I have to enter a transfer code. The game was definitely removed from my iPhone (lost the icon for it), but maybe it was because it was removed mid-update (when it got stuck/error'd out), so it didn't technically count as a full removal? I don't know.

Regardless, everything is okay, and I immediately went a created a new transfer code, as well as take a screenshot of all of my characters and the levels they are (in case I need it later). Thanks for the advice/support everyone, nice to know I didn't lose everything. :)

Congrats!

ENGLISH VOICES HNGGGGGG

I got real excited because I always enjoy English voices over Japanese voices.

But after putting it on...it feels off. Like part of the game's charm was yelling stuff that meant nothing to me.

chrono01

Gratz Chrono, Gogeta is looking at you!

Pulled Kid Buu for 2nd GSSR not.
Luckily i farmed his medals to dokkan.
Thanks man. :)

Maintenance compensation now out, ten..count em'...TEN free stones!

I know, we expected more, but better than nothing? Hoarding it all for Gogeta.

This game works in a funny way :")
Sometimes, you can waste Dragon Stones for bad cards, like 5 in a row... and sometimes you can get pretty lucky 2 times in a row. Got Final Form Cooler and Beerus :")

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
10 stone compensation for yesterday.

Also looks like the tournament ticket summons have vanished and the turning off of story dialogue option isn't working for me. So hopefully more compensation coming our way.

MiTYH

Caved and did another discounted summon.

Rainbow text, SSJ2....

Bunch of random SRs and Rs. All dupes except a SR STR Videl,thankfully it's the dokkanable one. So, could be worse, but could be a whole lot better

EDIT: Actually thank god the Hero Extermination plan is still going on, Level 15 gives me medals

Considering FP Frieza Dokkan fest is happening next week, gonna hold off on that trap pull.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4n3n6r/global_database_changes_06072016/

Global Database Changes said:
Future Trunks event medals and such have been added, untranslated.
Full Power Freeza fully translated, event starts Monday, June 13th.
GT Events(both) event medals and such have been added, untranslated.
All Gohan(Teen) have been changed to Gohan(Youth), and all Gohan(Adult) have been changed to Gohan(Teen). This change is also applied to all other characters that have Teen or Adult.
A LOT of leader skills and passives have been "cleaned up" and shortened.
Missions for Areas 16-18 have been added.

linkent

Damn the drop rate for this vegeta baby.
Spent 3x120 for 3 copies of him.
Both were fights with daddy vegeta.
The 2nd times dropped 2 copies of him.

Ssj angel Goku is really nice "IF" his passive proc.
200k super.

StMeph

I am not really sold on the merit/insistence of a rainbow team for general use, but it seems like FP Frieza is the best PHY option for Gogeta. He's the only other PHY card in the game with Over in a Flash, and PHY Kaioken has negative synergy with STR cards, so he's out. Gogeta himself actually doesn't have that many other +damage links, so Fierce Battle + Over in a Flash still links up pretty well.

MiTYH

Caved and did another discounted summon.

Rainbow text, SSJ2....

Bunch of random SRs and Rs. All dupes except a SR STR Videl,thankfully it's the dokkanable one. So, could be worse, but could be a whole lot better

EDIT: Actually thank god the Hero Extermination plan is still going on, Level 15 gives me medals

Quoting myself here, I didn't realize that Dokkanable Videl had skills for both Broly AND Buu's Dokkan events. I suddenly don't seem so sad anymore.

Well, not as sad. Medals aren't dropping enough in the Villain event -- need 17 Bulma and 1 Gohan, so I doubt I'll get them all, it's just too random and one at a time isn't enough. But when it comes back, whooo boy, I think I can finally take on Broly and get mine dokkaned. Which means better Tournaments, etc etc. Hype!

Quoting myself here, I didn't realize that Dokkanable Videl had skills for both Broly AND Buu's Dokkan events. I suddenly don't seem so sad anymore.

Well, not as sad. Medals aren't dropping enough in the Villain event -- need 17 Bulma and 1 Gohan, so I doubt I'll get them all, it's just too random and one at a time isn't enough. But when it comes back, whooo boy, I think I can finally take on Broly and get mine dokkaned. Which means better Tournaments, etc etc. Hype!

I'm pretty sure I ran into you (or someone with your name ingame) and used your broly in my friend slot in the tournament lol. There were no dokkan'd brolys so yeah.

This Whis droprate is really bad. My Teq Whis is at super lvl 3 so far...

yogloo

Yeah!
Xeno trunks rebirth!!
Leader skill +30% to attack and hp
Passive under 80% +4 ki and +5000 to attack
Super attack extreme damage to everyone and all ally +20% attack up for one turn
And he got prepared for battle link.
It's one glorious rebirth. He's better than broly.

StMeph

Wow. That's one way to bring him up from trash/joke to extremely viable. I guess they really want to make nuke-all supers more widely available for WT. Even his stat line is impressive.

Should be pretty nice in the future once both rebirths finally arrive at Global to have both Majin Vegeta and Xeno Trunks on the same team for WT.

Who's the new worst card?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Wow. That's one way to bring him up from trash/joke to extremely viable. I guess they really want to make nuke-all supers more widely available for WT. Even his stat line is impressive.

Should be pretty nice in the future once both rebirths finally arrive at Global to have both Majin Vegeta and Xeno Trunks on the same team for WT.

Who's the new worst card?
Phygeta? Iono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom