• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

I always thought Heat Dome attack was one of the stupidest finishers.

I still do.

And yeah PHY Vegeta is pretty damn bad, even in the day he was damn bad.

denebj

Neo Member
Dang !!! The Trunk Rebirth is OP !! +4 ki passive and Ready for war... It makes Broly look like crap ahahaha
I kinda wish I had him now :-D He went from complete trash to top tier LOL
I am looking forward STRoku and INT Whis rebirth as well :-O I am sure it will be coming.

The tournament is going to get tougher and tougher since more people will get the attack all cards :-O

Mrmask

I'm trying to do the level "Strongest Under the heavens" in the Evil Strikes Back(something like that) event and it says "One of each Extreme Type required", so how do I do that? Do they want 1 of each type or 1 type only?

Tamanon

Banned
I'm trying to do the level "Strongest Under the heavens" in the Evil Strikes Back(something like that) event and it says "One of each Extreme Type required", so how do I do that? Do they want 1 of each type or 1 type only?

One of each type. That can include your friend too. Once you have all types, the rest is whoever.

Tamanon

Banned
Hmm, newish account(25 days old) just got TEQ SSB Goku. Matches up with my TEQ Cell nuker!

I have an insane TEQ group right now on there. TEQ Whis, SSJ3 Vegeta, SSB Goku, Cell, and TEQ Super Buu. Beyond that, I have a AGI SSJ3 Goku, Agi Gotenks, and PHY Super Trunks.

Can't wait for the SSJ3 Goku Dokkan event to come back to crush it.

Might never go back to my original account again even though it has Xeno Trunks, lol.

Savitar

Farming TEQ Picollo now and saw him do a Hellzone Grenade and it has to be one of the worse attacks visual wise. It looks like he throws spiky sponge balls at you.

Savitar

For us? I got severe doubts on that.

Tien event is up, if his little buddy pops take him out first. He keeps supering plus he has lower health.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Aaaaand maintenance is up. 2hrs from the time of this post is the *expected* completion time. Otherwise, it's free stones for everybody :D

SnakeEyes

Banned
Its up! With a 40 stone discount summon as well.
Made a Hail Mary pull - Got the new SSR SS Goku and SSR Full Power Boujack, as well as 3 SR Friezas.

JXniOOb.jpg

flak57

For some reason I thought Korin's Herb was basically a senzu. Was pretty shocked when that's all I had left against Frieza and it didn't heal me (does negate his position lock though), literally made it through with one hit left

Very stressful fight, can't think of a gimmick strategy like the other ones. Wouldn't have had a chance without Bardock.

Edit: Switched to an all Str team on my next one, Tao as my leader and Str Amond for super sealing instead of Bardock. Was much easier... but then again Tao somehow stunned Agl Freiza once and Phy Frieza twice, got so so lucky.

denebj

Neo Member
Nice pulls guys !!!

The discount pull started off good for me .... Rainbow text, and normal Goku. So I am like, yeah ... Bye Bye Goku !!
Screen breaks, I am excited .... Got two sh*tty dupe, SSR Bardock and PHY Super Trunk ..
Dedicated to pull again out of frustration .. Only SR... I am done lol
I will see the % in reddit and maybe do another pull, but I want to keep my stone for Gogeta

Arrrammis

I'm surprised that they don't have multiple Dokkan events going on right now. So far, every Dokkan event after the first one has had multiple events going on at the same time (Cell+ Broly, Buu+Cell+Broly, SSj3 Goku+Cell+Broly), but now we only have Freeza.

MiTYH

I think I can be strong enough not to pull on this event. a 10-stone discount isn't worth it to me. Gotta save everything for Gogeta.

And for Broly coming back, I can finally get his medals I think, to awaken my own copy. Come on, good events!

denebj

Neo Member
I think I will grind the medals for INT Frieza. And probably grind the medals for PHY Frieza next time around in case I pull . Wihtout Gogeta it seems more challenging ...
I won 1 time using a stone ... ( 1/2 )

Second time I was in front of the PHY, 2 Dende / 2 Sensu / 1 Baba already gone because of that stupid AGL Frieza .. Lasted 2 turns lol
I thought I was going to be smart and bring TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta for blocking ... Yeah ... passive lock your position so it is useless ...

I brought :
- Dual Broly
- STR Goku - Spirit Bomb
- STR Broly Goten
- STR SSJ2 Gohan
- STR SSJ2 Vegeta
- STR Broly Goku

I have Trunk / Bojack / Frieza Dokkan

What's the strategy ? The AGL is raping me this is so annoying :-/

Nuke strategy or stunning or something ?

PS: Re-tested that team , but instead of bringing a Yema I brought a Usher. Used 2 Usher / 1 Dende / 1 Baba on the AGL. Then 2 Sensu and 1 Baba on the PHY, it was pretty easy with those items !!! Took me 3 / 4 turn on the AGL . The Usher are saving my butt !!

Lagamorph

I just wish the transcended UR medals weren't so ridiculously difficult to get. I've yet to beat a single one of these 40 stamina bosses. They just decimate me.

I wish there was at least another way to get the medals, even if it took longer.

I just wish the transcended UR medals weren't so ridiculously difficult to get. I've yet to beat a single one of these 40 stamina bosses. They just decimate me.

I wish there was at least another way to get the medals, even if it took longer.

Just be patient. I couldn't beat Broly for several months after starting the game, but you eventually get there or work out a strategy. You at least have the FP Frieza, and Broly Trunks now :)

Two more multipulls. Jack shit on the first one, but thank the SSGs on the last pull! :D

27554324662_34694983bb_z.jpg

It came on a SSJ1 animation that went "bye guys" with no rainbow.

I'm saving all my monies for Gogeta. I'm happy with the 1 Angry Goku I pulled and don't see the need for more pulls in this banner.

Also heads up, apparently a lot of supers changed tiers and a lot of units got Supreme Damage Supers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom