• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJP12

Did anyone else finally complete the mission reward for collecting 10 support items in one stage? Only took me almost a year lol

Arrrammis

I was planning on ranking up using the 3x exp, but this support item event is just too good. Fruit of Might, ki sphere changing items and Launch items for days!

SnakeEyes

Banned
I was planning on ranking up using the 3x exp, but this support item event is just too good. Fruit of Might, ki sphere changing items and Launch items for days!
Fruit of Tree of Might, *and* some of the new History of Trunks items that have yet to have their stages unlocked. That new Bulma (70% HP heal, and +25% ATK to allies for 2 turns) is nothing to sneeze at!

MiTYH

I swear this game knows when you're trying to complete something.

Yesterday I went for Gohan characters in the event. Got the first three, then x2, x2, x1, x1, then nothing but random gold awakening medals.

Finally got the last one today, so I started Trunks farming. x2, x2, x1, x1, and now NOTHING BUT MEDALS!

Fruit of Tree of Might, *and* some of the new History of Trunks items that have yet to have their stages unlocked. That new Bulma (70% HP heal, and +25% ATK to allies for 2 turns) is nothing to sneeze at!

Arguably better for these dokkan events because being below 40% HP means the next hit from the bosses will murder you and you have to use a senzu or equivalent healing item lol

Korezo

I swear this game knows when you're trying to complete something.

Yesterday I went for Gohan characters in the event. Got the first three, then x2, x2, x1, x1, then nothing but random gold awakening medals.

Finally got the last one today, so I started Trunks farming. x2, x2, x1, x1, and now NOTHING BUT MEDALS!

Can it be farmed on any difficulty?

Here's to an extended maintenance and more free stones!

jA9lcoH.gif

I'm ready!

Is it me or are the enemies in the tourney not hitting as hard as last time?

They aren't hitting as hard which I'll be taking advantage of as I sweep through them. Also fuck that last special mission on Z hard. Even with Kid Buu, I'm taking over 100k damage from all the supers. Stupid RNG really pissing me off by screwing me over and forcing me to use items.

MiTYH

Oh man, I love tourney time. Gets my newly awakened units to higher levels, TONS of stones (I'm just shy of 200 now for Gogeta), and a good use of time/exp

I just wish it didn't coincide with the Future Trunks event. But free stones are free stones, gotta get them

Pretty cool they've put the special CPU teams in this tourney. I've only met the 23rd Budokai team so far. Nice that you get bonus points for beating them as well. ^^

27902091351_89c6e7c9c2_z.jpg

27877680752_de9ef2e37c_z.jpg

27365869993_b5c561de5a_z.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
This makes it more likely to me that LR Goku will be free. Vegito will probably be the Dokkan fest character for the month and LR Goku will be it's own free thing. Makes sense since you need the Super Strike characters to do the fight, all of which are basically free characters themselves.

Tamanon

Banned
I want a SSR Monaka.

Up to ~150 stones now, and holding steady. Decided to burn 4 singles on the Future Trunks banner because I'm weak.

3 Rs, and on the final pull SSJ Future Gohan.

Well, alright then. My TEQ is supreme!

SnakeEyes

Banned
These bonus teams are awesome, it really saves you for points, with the AI characters attack each other.

SSJ Vegito better be better than Gogeta!
I couldn't read all the text, but what I could see said +7000ATK as part of his passive, plus similar HP and ATK stats to TUR Gogeta.

yogloo

So you say with a week to go before Gogeta.

We will probably get to see SSJ Vegito in JP before Gogeta arrives in Global though.
For real though, ssj vegito is going to outclass ssj gogeta so much that gogeta is going to be useless in comparison.
I am going to save all my stones for ssj vegito and laugh at all of you poor suckers.

wait!! Ssj4 goku is coming soon!! Save all your stones for ssj4 goku!!

For real though, ssj vegito is going to outclass ssj gogeta so much that gogeta is going to be useless in comparison.
I am going to save all my stones for ssj vegito and laugh at all of you poor suckers.

wait!! Ssj4 goku is coming soon!! Save all your stones for ssj4 goku!!

Then watch SSB Kaioken x10 Goku blow them all out.

Arrrammis

32 wins right now, so far it's going well. The Baba shop updating every 20 minutes is really nice, check every round or two to pick up more ki items and STR paurs.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4qm6me/jpn_30_events_to_celebrate_30th_db_anime/

Highlights:
-Super Vegito Dokkan Fest
-4 SSRs based off the 4 anime intros (DB, Z, GT, Super)
-GSSR Gasha you can do 3 times
-New story stuff covering Super
-World Tournament with awesome looking Ultimate Gohan as prize

2aEycq0.jpg
I just opened my game and saw all this. FREE SSRs AND DRAGON STONES FOR DAYS! Oh and I'm finally going to try for 80 wins if that is the prize this time.

I just opened my game and saw all this. FREE SSRs AND DRAGON STONES FOR DAYS! Oh and I'm finally going to try for 80 wins if that is the prize this time.

They'll probably wait until the 30th anniversary of the English release of Dragon Ball to bring this to Global.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think it's just for the 1.5 year event but they wanted it to name something else.

It's not even the 30th anniversary this year that'd be next year. SO when global gets it for their 1.5 year event it'll actually make sense

Tamanon

Banned
SSJ2 PHY Gohan on a drunk single. Alright then!

Holy fuck, log in today if any day, for 77.77 million downloads. 46 gifts in the box.

77 stones on July 6 for Global!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Turned off Facebook notifications on my phone because they kept crashing the game due to it being my birthday. I have my priorities in check.

SSJ2 PHY Gohan on a drunk single. Alright then!

Holy fuck, log in today if any day, for 77.77 million downloads. 46 gifts in the box.

77 stones on July 6 for Global!

Saw 51 gifts and thought the WT had sent rewards out early or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom