• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm glad there is. Making him a dokkan fest exclusive character would be a bummer forever. Same for Janmeba and especially Gogeta since I really like Gogeta

Surprised it hasn't been done early tbh

I have all of those characters... <_<
But yeah Baba shop SSRs are pretty nice even if getting the gems can be a pain sometimes.

SnakeEyes

Banned
New Like and Share event for Global, with 10 Stones and an SSR Agl Spirit Bomb Goku up for grabs. Also Gogeta and Janemba Dokkan events are in the News section!

Global finally getting the rewards we deserve!

Meneses

Those JP cards look awesome.

I'd definitely be happy getting an OG Broly, it's just so helpful and time-saving.

Actually, i've been seeing a lot of him in this tournament. I'm up to 26 wins and i've always had at least one Broly guest, and I even had one occasion where all but one guest were Brolys lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
3x GSSR pulls on the JP version is live along with the 30th anniversary event stuff. Got my free kid Goku SSR from the Baba shop.

denebj

Neo Member
Lot's of exciting stuff are happening in GLB and JPN !!!!!

I reached 80 wins and got a dupe INT Adult Gohan :-O

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I was thinking it was about time this thread has a Hype Train. Who's good with Photoshop? :D

98X8IX0.jpg

Hey, do any Broly leads here have room on their friends list? I've got some major catching up to do on the grind and the Broly leads haven't been popping up as much as before.

Tamanon

Banned
20 wins and barely under 30k my goal. A lot more competitive this time. Gotta love seeing a bonus team in the prelims get destroyed before you can even move.

chrono01

I'm aiming for 500 Dragon Stones by the time Gogeta hits. If we get the discount pull banner(s) (hopefully we do), I'll be able to do many multi-summons.

I'll still fail in pulling him. ;_;

Arrrammis

Just hit 80 wins, sitting at 14.5 mil points. Ticket got me AGl Kiaoken Goku, which is pretty nice, and my eternal search for SSj3 Goku continues.

I feel like this game is trying to pull me back in. I was just logging in recently to collect stones and maybe yolo pull. Now I have half a rainbow team of UR units with some of my favorite characters (SSJ2 Goku, SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ Future Trunks) and this big stone payout coming soon is going to keep me tempted to play again.

I'm debating using the 3x exp event to boost my level a bit already.

80 win gssr ticket got me my second int character back to back world tournament pull. Last world tournament got int vegito this wt got int vegeta/nuker. Pretty happy with that but I have not pulled one natural teq ssr and that reflects on all my teams. Really wish I could've gotten a decent teq ssr but hopefully with world ranking ticket if I make top 10k. Been a grind for this wt.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Just used my GSSR ticket.

Got INT Vegito.

Toda was a good day :)

80 win gssr ticket got me my second int character back to back world tournament pull. Last world tournament got int vegito this wt got int vegeta/nuker. Pretty happy with that but I have not pulled one natural teq ssr and that reflects on all my teams. Really wish I could've gotten a decent teq ssr but hopefully with world ranking ticket if I make top 10k. Been a grind for this wt.
Hah, you and I had reverse results! I got INT Vegeta last time, INT Vegito this time :D

Looking at the SSJ2 banner I have nearly all if not every single SSJ2 card in game on my main account lol.

Only one missing is SSJ2 AGL Vegeta who sucks compared to his STR version and thats on my other account anyways.

At 60 wins and have all night to grind with my shift starting late tomorrow. Hope to get ticket tonight so I can stay under 10k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom