• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think the last tier of reward for the twitter campaign in jp was 20 stones. Unfortunately for the global version, if we make it they won't give them to us until after gogeta releases

Kyou

Bring broly friend with str ki leader. Add in Jaco and chiaotzu to stun the enemy to set up orbs for broly.

A++++ advice, thanks.

Only had Jaco but took him and Bojack leader(str +50%) instead. Got Jaco around 1 with all the enemies attacking after the first character, so round 2 I had a Brolly read to go to just fuck their shit up. Feels good, definitely the hardest mission they've had so far.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Second pull off the JPN GSSR banner:

Cmi-RVBUIAAXtq_.jpg

Ended up with 3 SSR this time, Future Gohan was a dupe though I'm happy with the others.

Lagamorph

How does this Facebook campaign work? Even if I like/share the page how do they know which accounts to send rewards to? Or does everyone get them regardless?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Oh, I thought they had lowered the cost as part of some anniversary/celebration or whatever. I must have read wrong, haha.

Anyway, keep at it! Another (possible) Gohan awaits you!
Trying so hard for PHY Ultimate Gohan and PHY Great Saiyaman!

Shouta

Guaranteed SSR is nice but Gogeta.... I'll just wait to try for him unless it's a 30 stone pull.

I got Gogeta in JP so I'll pray for him now!

Kyou

I mean I'm probably going to get some SSRs pulling for Gogeta too

and those pulls have the bonus of maybe getting me Gogeta!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

2 dupes of the same SSR this tournament.

chrono01

I'm half expecting this. Save 600+ stones and don't pull any SSRs when going for Gogeta - would be poetic.
If this happens to be:

- Hold Home button on iPhone
- Delete Dokkan Battle

No, but seriously, I'm not expecting to pull Gogeta (although I'd love to), but at least give me a few useful units! Please.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
If this happens to be:

- Hold Home button on iPhone
- Delete Dokkan Battle

No, but seriously, I'm not expecting to pull Gogeta (although I'd love to), but at least give me a few useful units! Please.

Between saving free stones and friends gifting me iTunes gift cards for my birthday, I actually think I'm going to pull Gogeta. So when it doesn't happen, I may actually delete the game.

chrono01

Between saving free stones and friends gifting me iTunes gift cards for my birthday, I actually think I'm going to pull Gogeta. So when it doesn't happen, I may actually delete the game.
Good luck to you (and everyone else here)!

I'll be using about 500 Dragon Stones worth, here's hoping...

SnakeEyes

Banned
Tourney results and gifts are out, I finished #1905 so am quite chuffed.
What I am not chuffed about is pulling SS3 Goku from the GSSR Ticket AGAIN, after getting him from the Rank GSSR Ticket last WT, while already having a Max SA TUR SS3 Goku! ~_~ I'm now swimming in 20k Baba points...

Gogeta better pay out tomorrow!!

chrono01

Tourney results and gifts are out, I finished #1905 so am quite chuffed.
What I am not chuffed about is pulling SS3 Goku from the GSSR Ticket AGAIN, after getting him from the Rank GSSR Ticket last WT, while already having a Max SA TUR SS3 Goku! ~_~ I'm now swimming in 20k Baba points...

Gogeta better pay out tomorrow!!
He won't be here until Friday. :(

Faaaaaack, feel bad for this dude.

FXOl0R4l.jpg

Also LR Goku animated card: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/750201252089253893
Super Spirit Bomb: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/750225015702822912

RIP that would be a nightmare to wake up to. Also damn at the cost and stats of Goku! The super damage wasn't too impressive though.

I got 5 silvers on my other account. Ended up getting INT Super #13 so rip.

At least Majin Vegeta would have made the account worth it. Now it all depends if I get Gogeta on this account or dropping it.

Sec0nd

Fuck me... Went to sleep at rank 5600 and apperently ended up at 10600... At least I pulled AGL Golden Freeza with my silver tickets which is nice.

linkent

Got TEQ SSJ2 Goku for my main account gold ticket.

And a dupe majin vegeta for my old account silver tickets.

Nooooooo why noooooo...
Should swap them around :(

Dunno how should i handle if i got gogeta on old account 100gems and none on this main account.

Shit, the LR requirements are rough: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB..._goku_event_cooler_event_hero_event_now_live/

Get to farming!
Stage 1: 20 Stam, drops SSR Goku Stage 2: 25 Stam, drops TUR medals. Stage 3: 50 Stam, drops LR medals, need 777 of them.

At least it's "free" and shows up every Sunday apparently.

RIP that would be a nightmare to wake up to. Also damn at the cost and stats of Goku! The super damage wasn't too impressive though.

That's supposedly at LR Goku being lvl 1. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom