• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got STR Godku from my ticket. Another non-dupe! Still no AGI Golden Freeza though. My brother in law ended up about ~10,300. He won't be too happy.

StMeph

At least it's "free" and shows up every Sunday apparently.

How is it only "free"? It's free. Only Super Strike characters, no stones to continue, and the base form of the card itself drops, free, from the first stage of the event. Everything is free, it's just a tremendous grind.

The passive and links aren't as good as Gogeta, but that statline is insane and he has the same leader skill, so it's a pretty great option to have for anyone.

How is it only "free"? It's free. Only Super Strike characters, no stones to continue, and the base form of the card itself drops, free, from the first stage of the event. Everything is free, it's just a tremendous grind.

The passive and links aren't as good as Gogeta, but that statline is insane and he has the same leader skill, so it's a pretty great option to have for anyone.

I never consider that kind of grind "free." xD

I'll still go for it as quick as I can when it releases here though. >.<

Arrrammis

Two GSSR tickets got me AGI Kiaoken Goku and AGI SSj2 gohan(youth). AGI was already my strongest mono team, now it's just ridiculous compared to the others.

denebj

Neo Member
Ended up 480 for that tourney, I pulled a SSJ2 AGL Vegeta :/ Not a dupe but a little bit MEH :/

The INT Bardock is pretty good :) :) and the Free Big Ass Hope as the Supreme Damage but his links are meeeh - Cannot have everything :D

Waiting for Gogeta, will have 500+ stones, hopefully RNG will be on my side :D

I have enough kai to raise 2 cards to SA 10 ! I hope to use that for Gogeta and AGL SSJ3 I just need to pull those guys :O

EDIT: I saw the new LR :O OMG that grind !!! You want it at SA 20 you need to raise two copies ... Like 777*2 ahahah that's nuts !!!!

x Misogi

got STR Godku and PHY Super Trunks for my gssr pulls

happy that for as long as I've been playing ( i think 200 days?), I finally pulled a PHYS UR to go along with the freebies/WT rewards

Ended up 480 for that tourney, I pulled a SSJ2 AGL Vegeta :/ Not a dupe but a little bit MEH :/

The INT Bardock is pretty good :) :) and the Free Big Ass Hope as the Supreme Damage but his links are meeeh - Cannot have everything :D

Waiting for Gogeta, will have 500+ stones, hopefully RNG will be on my side :D

I have enough kai to raise 2 cards to SA 10 ! I hope to use that for Gogeta and AGL SSJ3 I just need to pull those guys :O

EDIT: I saw the new LR :O OMG that grind !!! You want it at SA 20 you need to raise two copies ... Like 777*2 ahahah that's nuts !!!!

Elder Kai the fuck out of it. Also damn that SSR summon coming up. Forcing me to spend 50 stones early. :(

denebj

Neo Member
Yeah you right, it is a unit that is around Gogeta level .... And it is free ! It makes sense that you need some challenge :)
Plus it comes every Sunday, I think it is fair, it is just quite the grind :) :) :)

StMeph

Is it better than Gogeta though? Sounds like a lot of work and no Dragon Stone continues...

You get the exact same leader skill as Gogeta for free, which is a boost to anyone who doesn't own Gogeta. His statline includes a monstrous 15000 Attack and more attack-boosting links, along with a Super that goes up to 20 ranks and gains a +30% attack to all allies effect at ranks 18+.

He just has an inferior passive, and none of the good +ki links, so Gogeta is still better overall. But LR Goku is a free Z-tier unit, so obviously the price paid would be with time/grind.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm kind of salty about this but... Japan is getting free SSRs based on the anime openings. That's all well and good, however they completely ignored We Gotta Power. Disappointing for sure.

bKrt7rA.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm kind of salty about this but... Japan is getting free SSRs based on the anime openings. That's all well and good, however they completely ignored We Gotta Power. Disappointing for sure.
It's one for each individual series, right? DB, DBZ, GT, and Super?

chrono01

More 1st Anniversary goodness.

1st Round

- 30 Dragon Stones and an SSR Goku for logging in
- Facebook campaign continuing
- Adventure of Gratitude event, where you can get a Paper, Scissors, Rock Goku (Youth)
- Once a day, get a silver Hercule statue
- Once a day, get a platinum Turtle Shell
- Return of Dokkan events
- Strike events with double chance to drop
- All weekly events unlocked
- Daily missions added
- Triple EXP continuing
- 50% off Baba Shop items (updated every 20 mins)
- Double character EXP
- Guaranteed SSR summon

2nd Round

- GOGETA!
- Janemba

3rd Round

- World Tournament
- Xenoverse Trunks collaboration/summon event

So...much...

Meneses

Man, i'm salty that I was bumped to 11k in the tournament, really wanted the character.

And to add insult to injury, my pulls were a STR Bardock which apparently is bad, and the TEQ Vegeta that could be dokkaned recently (no idea if it's good).

chrono01

So, I'm trying to clear out my box a bit, to make room for the Gogeta pulls coming up in a few days. I'm obviously going to keep any/all SR characters, but I have A LOT of R characters that have just been clogging up my box. I have no idea which ones are/aren't useful, so I'm going to post them all (broken down by type). Any help in me lowering the amount would be appreciated.

Now, time to begin listing them all...

STR:

- Buried Passion: Videl
- Surging Rage: Chi-Chi
- Unusual Battle Skills: Dracula Man

AGL:

- Fighting Prodigy: Goten (Kid)
- Free At Last: Android #17
- Fancy Footwork: Android #18
- Bone-Dry Battle: Bandages
- Winged Beast: Giran
- From Hell and Back: Trunks (Teen)
- Impressive Ninja Skills: Murasaki
- The Will of the Victorious: King Chappa
- Paragon of Justice: Videl
- Star-Crossed Fate: Bardock

PHY:

- Tiny Terror: Cell Jr.
- Bursting with Power: Pan (Kid)
- Symbol of Peace: Hercule (GT)
- Fulfilled Dreams: Staff Officer Black

INT:

- Living Weapon: Mercenary Tao
- Audacious Adventurer: Bulma
- Merciless Supernatural power: Bujin
- Heightened Intuition: Yamcha
- Earnest Passion: Chi-Chi
- Champion's Honor: Hercule
- 3rd Stellar Region Officer: Sorbet
- Train Anywhere: Goku

TEQ:

- Hasty Charge: Gohan (Teen)
- Burdened By Destiny: Piccolo

I know it's a lot of units, but I have no idea what to sell/keep. :/

Edit: Never mind, I found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...ld_i_keep_this_rare_a_quick_reference_guide/?

>_<

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
STR:

- Buried Passion: Videl - SR Videl SA
- Surging Rage: Chi-Chi - DOKKAN
- Unusual Battle Skills: Dracula Man - SA Seal

AGL:

- Bone-Dry Battle: Bandages - Great Passive for Super Strike
- Winged Beast: Giran - I just keep all DB :p
- Impressive Ninja Skills: Murasaki - SA Seal
- The Will of the Victorious: King Chappa - I just keep all DB :p
- Paragon of Justice: Videl - SR Videl SA

PHY:

- Tiny Terror: Cell Jr. - Great Passive for Super Strike, easy SA 10 :p
- Bursting with Power: Pan (Kid) - It's Pan
- Symbol of Peace: Hercule (GT) - It's old Hercule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fulfilled Dreams: Staff Officer Black - I just keep all DB :p

INT:

- Audacious Adventurer: Bulma - Stunner
- Merciless Supernatural power: Bujin - SA Seal
- Earnest Passion: Chi-Chi - DOKKAN
- 3rd Stellar Region Officer: Sorbet - SA Seal
- Train Anywhere: Goku - DOKKAN

chrono01

Thanks I need to go through mine

I just have so much garbage

original Yamcha and Chaotzu are just sitting there
Not a problem.

Yeah, I tend to hoard stuff too, even though the majority of it isn't (and never will be) useful. Since I'll be pulling A LOT of characters (multi-summons) when Gogeta hits, I figured now as a good time to cut down on it all.

MiTYH

Did one GSSR summon. Got STR Surging Spirit Super Trunks. It's new, so I can't complain about that. But I'm definitely done pulling till Gogeta. Should have about 300 stones or so by then

EDIT: Also got Dupe Coora, Supreme Kai (Good for rainbow Broly team), and a few other crap SRs. Sad that I need the medals to evolve Coora to get the special level up though...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't seem to have been given the free SSJ SSR Goku. Shenanigans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom