• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

denebj

Neo Member
Pulled TEQ Future Gohan from the GSSR. Not too bead since it is not a dupe and that guy will get a rebirth !
I am going to farm that SR Goku then I need to get an extra 5 Android and GranPa gohan for the future super strike events :) :)
Lot's of stuff to do :) I like that !!!

StMeph

Went for the GSSR. Pulled STR SSJ3 Goku and STR SSJ Goku (Broly batch). Have AGI SSJ3 already, but I've always wanted the STR version as well, even if I'm unlikely to ever use it outside of mono-STR teams. The SSJ Goku is a dupe.

Just need to farm up some more dokkan medals. Then back to farming Android 16.

0SmqPpZ.jpg

I'm happy I got 2 SSRs, hopefully this luck doesn't come at the cost of not getting Gogeta. Another card I am hoping to get is Videl, so I can awaken her into the Great Saiyaman 2.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I got dupe AGL SSB Vegeta. :(

So many dupes lately. This must mean I'm totally pulling Gogeta next, right? Right? o.o

There's no where else left to go but Gogeta!

I on the other hand haven't pulled a dupe SSR since January. So either my luck will continue for Gogeta or it will be a massive fail.

Only got STR SSG Goku from the guaranteed summon. Luckily now I actually have a link for Majin Vegeta for Over in a Flash. My box is slowly becoming less bad lol.

MiTYH

Been having a good time with farming Android 16 today. Went from not having him at all to SA8 so far. Will probably go to get him up to SA10 and 5 for the eventual update, then move to... Grandpa Gohan, I guess. I got Piccolo JR way back when, and Tien is just bleh.

Shanlei91

The way Dokkan skews everyone's understanding of probability is funny :]

We're all screwed when it comes to getting Gogeta

If he's a 1% drop rate then all I need is 500 stones for a guarantee. That's how it works, right?!

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) we're all doomed

Kyou

The way Dokkan skews everyone's understanding of probability is funny :]

We're all screwed when it comes to getting Gogeta

Sorry I wasn't paying attention to what you said, I was trying to figure out what to do with the four Gogetas I'm obviously going to get.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Think of it this way, if you pulled on the GSSR and got a banner char, that probably could have been your Gogeta, maybe.

Tamanon

Banned
I like Tien because he has both the Cell and the Buu Dokkan fight link. Shame his type is kinda crappy for the Cell fight.

Bonus multi-summons, so it works out to 130 stones for 4 Gogeta tries. Not too shabby at all!

I like Tien because he has both the Cell and the Buu Dokkan fight link. Shame his type is kinda crappy for the Cell fight.

Bonus multi-summons, so it works out to 130 stones for 4 Gogeta tries. Not too shabby at all!
Makes me wonder if there's going to be a free 4th multi summon after every 3rd multi you do or is it just a one time thing...

It's also on Janemba as well, not that anyone cares. XD

Kyou

so I should be able to do 8 gogeta pulls

what am I going to do with 8 gogetas?!

edit: Sucks that I have both cell and buu

chrono01

so I should be able to do 8 gogeta pulls

what am I going to do with 8 gogetas?!
Save one Gogeta for yourself and record yourself feeding away the other seven to Shugesh and upload it to YouTube.

I have Cell too (and AGL Freeza). I know I'm going to get another of him, I just know I will. I really hope they don't make the rates for Gogeta ridiculously low. I know we won't receive the 12% rate he had for Japan, but please don't let it be something ridiculous like ~1%.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Save one Gogeta for yourself and record yourself feeding away the other seven to Shugesh and upload it to YouTube.

I have Cell too. I know I'm going to get another of him, I just know I will. I really hope they don't make the rates for Gogeta ridiculously low. I know we won't receive the 12% rate he had for Japan, but please don't let it be something ridiculous like ~1%.
Ugh, there's the paranoia again, please don't start.

chrono01

:-0

I'm looking at about 18 multi pulls. It will be a tragedy if I don't him.
I haven't done the math for myself, but I'll have around 550 Dragon Stones to spend. If I don't get Gogeta, I'll be tempted to re-roll, but I'm hesitant to give up my current account since it has a few decent characters (AGL SSG Goku, TEQ Cell, AGL Freeza, STR Beerus, TEQ Whis, and most importantly, Majin Vegeta).

...But Gogeta...

Ugh, there's the paranoia again, please don't start.
How else are we going to pass the time? Bandai are all out to get us, don't fall for their lies! /paranoia

But you're right, I don't know if we'll get the full 12%, but I can easily see us getting something like 6-7%, which will definitely be appreciated.

Shanlei91

I haven't done the math for myself, but I'll have around 550 Dragon Stones to spend. If I don't get Gogeta, I'll be tempted to re-roll, but I'm hesitant to give up my current account since it has a few decent characters (AGL SSG Goku, TEQ Cell, AGL Freeza, STR Beerus, TEQ Whis, and most importantly, Majin Vegeta).

...But Gogeta...

Ya, I'm actually happy with my team. I lack true heavy hitters but I've got a great Nuke team, a bunch of Buus for a zombie regen team and Broly for WT. I haven't had trouble with any of the content except the Frieza Dokkan fight.

I'll be tempted to reroll, especially with all the 1 year activities getting a good account going should be quick. Hope I don't have to make that decision.

StMeph

If Bandai were truly Machiavellian only the Janemba banner would get the increased 12% SSR rate while the Gogeta banner remains at the current 7% chance.

Kyou

has anyone got the rock paper scissors goku to drop outside of the first run? I've got plenty of crummy medals but havent seen him drop yet

Kyou

I had one in the first run of Normal, and then two drops on Hard. Nothing since.

of course as soon as I posted that the next run I got him to drop.

The first three you get are guaranteed, but it seems like he's going to be super annoying to get to 10. I'm guessing despite Hard being the max he still has the droprate of any regular strike on Hard

chrono01

of course as soon as I posted that the next run I got him to drop.

The first three you get are guaranteed, but it seems like he's going to be super annoying to get to 10. I'm guessing despite Hard being the max he still has the droprate of any regular strike on Hard
Well, that sounds like fun. >_<

denebj

Neo Member
Those new banners ahahahah The 30DS First Summon + 4th for free are pretty neat :-D
The gogeta banner has the Frieza / New Gohan / God Goku that I would not mind getting as well :-O

Too bad the SSJ3 is on Janemba banner !!! I would love to grab the SSJ3 + Gotenk o_O

I *hope* not too spend all my 500 stones on Gogeta so I can pull the Gotenk or SSJ3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom