• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

Don't have Buu or Cell, so this'll be a great Gogeta banner.

ALSO, I think I finally have the team for Broly, to get his damn 10 medals and awaken him. Can't wait for his day to come!

HYPE TRAIN!

Everyone hyped for Gogeta and instead I'm sat here crossing my fingers for any SSR that's either PSY or TEQ to fill out my whole deck with UR's. Of course instead I continue getting SSR's of types I already have SSR's for, and decent ones at that.

Tamanon

Banned
Everyone hyped for Gogeta and instead I'm sat here crossing my fingers for any SSR that's either PSY or TEQ to fill out my whole deck with UR's. Of course instead I continue getting SSR's of types I already have SSR's for, and decent ones at that.

I'm at 7 UR TEQ, 6 UR AGI, and 0 UR STR. :/ It's at the point where I need the Great Saiyaman event.

Well, just got a SSJ2 STR Vegeta from a single pull. I sit corrected!

Why did I do premium summon.......dupe agl ssj goku gt and teq ff frieza. Frieza is new and is my first pulled teq ssr but whatevs. Quite outdated. Oh well rest of my stones are for gogeta.

Shouta

GSSR is 50, huh? Meh. I'll save them. Sitting at 220 Stones from all the ones they've been giving out so I hope I can get Gogeta with those.

It's okay, Vegito is the superior fusion anyways.

In all seriousness though, it's hard not to get hyped for a card that will more or less break the game for most people.

Arrrammis

Caved on the GSSR, knowing my luck I won't get any SSR's from the gogeta banner, might as well take one. Pulled STR SSj2 Vegeta, not bad, especially since STR is my weakest team. I also really want Broly or either of the SSj3 Gokus, so I think I'll spend the 130 stones non the Gogeta banner (4 multis) and then do the same on the Janemba. Maybe I'll get lucky, hopefully I'll at least get something!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Bit of new Vegito and Broly are out there

WnC8YC4.png

TqktWes.jpg

Vegito's leader skill is AGL Type +3 ki and HP, ATK, DEF +70%

Unsure about the passive

Interesting thing is that new Broly requires 77 dokkan medals from the old event. So maybe he's free since it requires a lot of farming?

7Eawiqu.jpg

Which I think would be cool. Also gives people a reason to play old dokkan events again, which is nice

Hmm actually Broly has the same leader skill but for PHY, he's probably not free

edit- he's on the banner with Vegito, nevermind. I'm going to make a new guess that he's pullable but not dokkan fest exclusive. Cause outside of his leader skill he doesn't seem to warrant 77 medals

WnC8YC4.png

TqktWes.jpg

Unsure about the passive

Interesting thing is that new Broly requires 77 dokkan medals from the old event. So maybe he's free since it requires a lot of farming?

7Eawiqu.jpg

Which I think would be cool. Also gives people a reason to play old dokkan events again, which is nice

Hmm actually Broly has the same leader skill but for PHY, he's probably not free

edit- he's on the banner with Vegito, nevermind. I'm going to make a new guess that he's pullable but not dokkan fest exclusive. Cause outside of his leader skill he doesn't seem to warrant 77 medals

Super Vegito sounds amazing for AGL mono teams and shoots them to top tier but its not as good or broken as Gogeta unless he has the same passive.

chrono01

Super Vegito sounds amazing for AGL mono teams and shoots them to top tier but its not as good or broken as Gogeta unless he has the same passive.
Super Vegito:

Leader skill: +3 ki boost; HP, ATK, & DEF 70% UP for AGL types
Passive skill: 80% reduction to normal attacks & able to counterattack

Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Leader skill: +3 ki boost; HP, ATK, & DEF 70% UP for PHY types
Passive skill: ATK 7000UP when you attain 8 ki or more, plus "deal mortal additional fire during an attack"

Oh, and apparently new Broly's Super Attack activates twice.

Twice!

Super Vegito:

Leader skill: +3 ki boost; HP, ATK, & DEF 70% UP for AGL types
Passive skill: 80% reduction to normal attacks & able to counterattack

Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Leader skill: +3 ki boost; HP, ATK, & DEF 70% UP for PHY types
Passive skill: ATK 7000UP when you attain 8 ki or more, plus "deal mortal additional fire during an attack"

Oh, and apparently new Broly's Super Attack activates twice.

Twice!

Yeah Super Vegito sounds more of a single hitter guy with his passive working for him unless it covers the entire team.

Also wtf at Broly PHY. Wonder if he will get PFB link and other ki links.

EDIT: Crap didn't meant to double post!

WnC8YC4.png

TqktWes.jpg

Unsure about the passive

7Eawiqu.jpg

Super Vegito's SA (Final Kamehameha) before dokkan: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/750953853860716544
TUR Super Vegito's is the Spirit Sword.

Also, INT and TEQ Vegito get dokkans as well!
INT: https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1008431
TEQ: https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1008421

EDIT: Here's TUR Super Vegito counterattacking and doing Spirit Sword: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/750955029243129856
And TUR PHY Broly doing the additional SA: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/750960124504580096

Counterattack almost does as much as the SA. :O

SnakeEyes

Banned
EDIT: Crap didn't meant to double post!

Super Vegito's SA (Final Kamehameha) before dokkan: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/750953853860716544
TUR Super Vegito's is the Spirit Sword.

Also, INT and TEQ Vegito get dokkans as well!
INT: https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1008431
TEQ: https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1008421

EDIT: Here's TUR Super Vegito counterattacking and doing Spirit Sword: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/750955029243129856
And TUR PHY Broly doing the additional SA: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/750960124504580096

Counterattack almost does as much as the SA. :O
People will be clamouring for those TURs! Counter-attacks *and* additional attacks?! That shit is more mental that how powerful the LR Goku is.

MiTYH

Been a good morning for me. Farmed Android 16 to SA10 and SA5 for when he gets the boost. Got a stamina refresh, now farming Grandpa with a 3/4 ratio so far. Sitting pretty with 305 stones. There are more z-hard missions I could do for stones, but... I'm really hoping that's enough for Gogeta

StMeph

So it appears that the next wave of characters aim to replace Gogeta as the best leader for every possible situation. Now, the new ones are better for mono-color events/strikes, while Gogeta's still best at rainbow teams, though I'm not sure when that's ever truly necessary.

StMeph

77/35 is insane for the 40 stamina it takes per 1 medal.

3080 stamina to get 77 medals. It would take 256 hours and 40 minutes to get that much stamina naturally without stoning. It would take over 10.5 days straight of continually farming the event without any wasted stamina recovery to get that many medals unless they introduce a higher tier of difficulty that rewards more medals per run or you're expected to spend stones to keep refreshing stamina.

77/35 is insane for the 40 stamina it takes per 1 medal.

3080 stamina to get 77 medals. It would take 256 hours and 40 minutes to get that much stamina naturally without stoning. It would take over 10.5 days straight of continually farming the event without any wasted stamina recovery to get that many medals unless they introduce a higher tier of difficulty that rewards more medals per run or you're expected to spend stones to keep refreshing stamina.

If it's like the LR event, you'll probably get multiple medals here and there. Still a grind regardless.

denebj

Neo Member
The Super Vegito skills is pretty cool mechanism :) That's great that they are coming with something new !!
Super pumped about the Dokkan of the other Vegito ! I have the TEQ so that's neat !!

Also the medals might drop more just like for the LR like 1 to 10. I cannot see them doing one drop at a time .. This is waaay to much grind to dokkan a non free card !

By the way, those new mechanisms are really going to affect the current cards. Counter Attack + Multi attack a turn, it is quite the power creep when you think about it . I am wondering how there are going to manage that .

Cruxist

Pulled Vegetto on my free pull this morning! Then I tried his event and wept...

There's definitely more planning to be done for this LR event than normal. Looks like it'll take 11 runs to Dokkan him. 7 medals seems to be the drop. The TUR only link is what weakens him too, but I've mostly got STR TUR's in Japan.... If only Buu and Gohan would come around again, then I'd be golden! Pulled both during the final hours of their last Dokkan fest...

Sec0nd

How will the fourth free multi work? Do you need to do them back to back? Or can you train and/or sell characters in between?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Man, who would've thought five/ten years ago we'd be this hyped for damn mobile games.
Have you seen how much Pokemon Go has taken off? My Facebook feed has blown up with people playing, who I never would have imagined to be playing a mobile gam, let alone a Pokemon game.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

chrono01

Have you seen how much Pokemon Go has taken off? My Facebook feed has blown up with people playing, who I never would have imagined to be playing a mobile gam, let alone a Pokemon game.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
I'm saddened that it's not available on iOS in Canada yet. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm saddened that it's not available on iOS in Canada yet. :(
You're not missing much - so many damn people have been downloading the APK from mirror sites that it's been clogging the servers for people who have had it officially launched. Servers are currently having issues about 6hrs a day ~_~

chrono01

You're not missing much - so many damn people have been downloading the APK from mirror sites that it's been clogging the servers for people who have had it officially launched. Servers are currently having issues about 6hrs a day ~_~
Yeah, I've been checking the OT. Servers don't seem exactly stable right now, it's probably best to wait a week to start playing anyway. It looks like fun though, and it encourages people to get exercise/and or leave the house!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah, I've been checking the OT. Servers don't seem exactly stable right now, it's probably best to wait a week to start playing anyway. It looks like fun though, and it encourages people to get exercise/and or leave the house!
I've already claimed that Pokemon Go will be the cure to childhood obesity in New Zealand. This game is spreading like wildfire here!

Tamanon

Banned
My company is a wreck. We're a bunch of technical, nerdy engineers. Pokemon Go has destroyed productivity, especially since apparently our cafeteria is a gym.

Terrible. Haven't downloaded it yet, but it's just spread like wildfire.

chrono01

My company is a wreck. We're a bunch of technical, nerdy engineers. Pokemon Go has destroyed productivity, especially since apparently our cafeteria is a gym.

Terrible. Haven't downloaded it yet, but it's just spread like wildfire.
We're all doomed, it's the end of all things. Who would have figured Pokémon GO would be our downfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom