• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Haha I'm in the same boat. My poor phone can't handle it. Never thought I'd be addicted to two mobile games

Along with Teeny Titans I'm at a record of 3 mobile games I genuinely enjoy more than any console or PC games I have right now. Coincidentally, all three games have a catch 'em and battle them theme.

Found out a coworker's cubicle has two Pokestops on top of each other and casually walked towards him, started a conversation while I had my phone out and he flat out asks "You playing Pokemon Go too?"

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Welp, I did 3 multi pulls on the Super Vegito Dokkan Fes banner and got nothing. They even gave me a bonus multi pull for free and I still got nothing.

After that it resets, telling you you have 3 pulls... now it's just mocking me.

chrono01

I'm trying to figure out how many pulls I can do on the Gogeta banner (and how many Dragon Stones I should use to expand my inventory).

From what I gather:

The first pull is 30 Dragon Stones. Then you do a second and third set of pulls, for 50 Dragon Stones each. Your fourth multi-summon is free, so for 130 Dragon Stones you get 4x multi-summons.

What confuses me is the next set of pulls. If it works like I think:

50 Dragon Stones x 3 + free multi-summon = 150 Dragons Stones for the next 4x multi-summons.

Basically, does the "fourth free multi-summon" offer extend beyond the first four-set, or is it a one time thing? I'd be nice if I can do 4x multi-summons for the initial 130 Dragon Stones, and then more 4x multi-summons for 150 Dragon Stones per...

Welp, I did 3 multi pulls on the Super Vegito Dokkan Fes banner and got nothing. They even gave me a bonus multi pull for free and I still got nothing.

After that it resets, telling you you have 3 pulls... now it's just mocking me.
This will probably be me tonight. :(

I hope your luck turns around soon!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
No it's every fourth is free.

So 30 + 50 + 50 + free summon

Then 50 + 50 + 50 + free summon

So on until you get gogeta or run out of money

I'd be nice if I can do 4x multi-summons for the initial 130 Dragon Stones, and then more 4x multi-summons for 150 Dragon Stones per...
That's how it works

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm trying to figure out how many pulls I can do on the Gogeta banner (and how many Dragon Stones I should use to expand my inventory).

From what I gather:

The first pull is 30 Dragon Stones. Then you do a second, third, and fourth set of pulls, for 50 Dragon Stones each. Your fifth multi-summon is free, so for 180 Dragon Stones you get 5x multi-summons.

What confuses me is the next set of pulls. If it works like I think:

50 Dragon Stones x 4 + free multi-summon = 200 Dragons Stones for the next 5x multi-summons.

Basically, does the "fifth free multi-summon" offer extend beyond the first five-set, or is it a one time thing? I'd be nice if I can do 5x multi-summons for the initial 180 Dragon Stones, and then more 5x multi-summons for 200 Dragon Stones per...

This will probably be me tonight. :(

I hope your luck turns around soon!

The GSSR banner was so good to me. I guess this is my punishment!

chrono01

No it's every fourth is free.

So 30 + 50 + 50 + free summon

Then 50 + 50 + 50 + free summon

So on until you get gogeta or run out of money
I noticed the error in my post and corrected it already, haha.

So it does go beyond the first set then? Nice, thanks man!

The GSSR banner was so good to me. I guess this is my punishment!
:(

Well, the game has been cruel to me for a while, so I'm due for some good luck!

(Probably not. :/)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I noticed the error in my post and corrected it already, haha.

So it does go beyond the first set then? Nice, thanks man!

:(

Well, the game has been cruel to me for a while, so I'm due for some good luck!

(Probably not. :/)
The only limit, besides stones, is time since the offer is for the weekend only

chrono01

The only limit, besides stones, is time since the offer is for the weekend only
Unfortunately, I'll be out of the city this weekend visiting my sister, otherwise I'd probably be re-rolling (unless I get a lot of good SSR on my current account). I'm not going to spend money either, so here's hoping I get lucky.

I did the math, and I need 580 Dragon Stones for 16x multi-summon. I'm at 552 now, so I guess I'll be grinding some Very Hard story missions shortly. >_<

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sale is up, meaning summon should be up in an hour

$1 for 6, $8 for 32, $33 for 91

Last one can be done five times while the other two only once

Are you guys going to stay up and pull tonight, or wait till tomorrow? Good luck to everyone.
If like Japan's anniversary it'll just crash immediately and we'll wind up with compensation stones later. I can wait.

Sale is up, meaning summon should be up in an hour

$1 for 6, $8 for 32, $33 for 91

Last one can be done five times while the other two only once

If like Japan's anniversary it'll just crash immediately and we'll wind up with compensation stones later. I can wait.

Yeah, I was thinking of summoning tomorrow morning, but I think the excitement is getting to me.

Stay up
Pull
Reroll all night
Reroll all day

That's the plan right?

You're going all in on Gogeta then. I don't think I would be able to restart with a new account, even for Gogeta.

Does anyone have any weird rituals that they are going to do?

chrono01

Are you guys going to stay up and pull tonight, or wait till tomorrow? Good luck to everyone.
I'm staying up, mainly because I won't be here tomorrow morning and will be out of the city over the weekend. Well, that and it's not especially late here yet.

The tears on my pillow, from failing to obtain Gogeta, might make sleep difficult though.

I just finished all the missions again after having my data wiped. I can't do another re-roll. My cards are way better this time too.

I read in the reddit that you're chances of pulling something good might be better if you do a friend summon pull and got nothing but N cards so I might sprinkle some of those in between summons.

I'm staying up, mainly because I won't be here tomorrow morning and will be out of the city over the weekend. Well, that and it's not especially late here yet.

The tears on my pillow, from failing to obtain Gogeta, might make sleep difficult though.

That is true. If I pull tonight I think it will be hard to sleep, either from being disappointed and upset for not getting Gogeta or for being too excited in getting him.

Kyou

the gogeta and janemba stuff is just not up, only pulls are friend pull, GSSR and DB tickets.

Oops!

edit: the info seems to have updated to be 11:30, not the usual 11

I read in the reddit that you're chances of pulling something good might be better if you do a friend summon pull and got nothing but N cards so I might sprinkle some of those in between summons.
Haha, that's just how we like to justify our luck. Pull probability is independent from each other regardless of what you do prior.

I still do it anyway. XD

chrono01

I'm going to go through it slowly, breaking down each multi-summon as I do it. Expect a massive post from me shortly, as well as disappointment.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
GOT EM 2nd Multi

x0CVE44.png

chrono01

Okay, now that I've calmed down a bit:

SR:

Cell (Perfect Form) (PHY)
Piccolo (STR)
Master Roshi (Max Power) (STR)
Pan (GT) (INT) x3
Master Roshi (Max Power) (INT)
Krillin (TEQ)
Super Saiyan Goku (White Hot Face-Off) (PHY)
Vegeta (GT) (STR)
Goku (TEQ)
Jaco (TEQ)
Android #17 (Future) PHY)
Krillin (INT) x3
Mr. Buu (INT)
Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) (AGL)
Super Zarbon (AGL)
Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen) (AGL)
Super Saiyan Gohan (GT) (TEQ)
Boujack (STR)
Android #17 (AGL)

SSR:

Super Trunks (STR)
Paikuhan (TEQ)
SUPER GOGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (STR)

Flashy

300 stones. No Gogeta. I guess it's not my time yet. Though I did get 5 SSRs which are:

STR Beerus

TEQ SS2 Goku

PHY Kid Buu

AGL Golden Freeza

AGL Ultimate Gohan.

So it's not bad.

I'm thinking of doing two more multi pulls for the Gogeta banner to get the free multi. Also, I will probably do the four multi pulls for 130 stones in the Janemba banner as well. All that will be tomorrow though. Congratulations to everyone who got him and if you didn't get him, I hope you got some good SSRs. Good luck to everyone who is still going to pull in the future.

SnakeEyes

Banned
6 pulls, all on the Gogeta banner, and no Gogeta.
Only SSRs I got were:
- INT Perfect Cell (useless since I have TUR INT Perfect Cell already)
- AGL SSGSS Goku (Dupe)
- AGL Ultimate Gohan

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
About 800 stones I had saved and only got 4 SSRs, and two of them were AGL Buu dupes. My luck is up.

Thought about spending money for more tries but after going through 800, my optimism is shot.

chrono01

yo the fuck
I know, I don't understand it either, haha.

Anyway, I did my 4x pulls on the Janemba banner. The SSR I got out of them was Broly...Broly, SSJ3 Vegeta, Android #13, and Android #18 (Future). I was hoping for Janemba or Gotenks, but I can't really complain.

But what to do with all of these SR? I've been feeding them to level their specials, you never know when they might get a Dokkan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom