• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 800 stones I had saved and only got 4 SSRs, and two of them were AGL Buu dupes. My luck is up.

Thought about spending money for more tries but after going through 800, my optimism is shot.
Ouch. I felt pretty bad with only 400 stones. Can't imagine rolling through 800 and not getting what I wanted. Sorry to hear that man. I personally wouldn't spend money, but every stone I get will go toward that spawn.

Lupercal

Banned
Man, talk about low rates, I think my first 2 multi only had 3 SR's in total.
After 8 pulls I did get STR God Goku but damn, saving up for 2 months for that :/

Meneses

Congrats to everyone who got Gogeta and/or Janemba or the character they were looking for!

I was hoping the game would give me a birthday present but no luck on my 9 multis :(.

I did get a few decent SSRs, though, so I won't complain too much.

Lost in all this pull excitement is the fact that there are actual events to do lol Gonna check them out now.

katagai

Was prepared to spend money on dragon stones if I didn't get Gogeta with the free 200+ stones I had, but apparently my first pull's first card was him, so I guess I won't have to.

mZlLk3C.jpg

I'm still unsure of how card upgrades work in this game, will I ever need duplicates or do you just need the awakening medals to accomplish that?

RIP I did not get Gogeta in 16 pulls.

I got a shit ton of SSRs though. I got AGL Gohan x2, PHY Gohan, Dupe INT Cell, Dupe AGL SSJ2 Goku, STR Godku, AGL Gold Freiza, TEQ Pikkon and a few more I can't list off the top of my head.

I'm just gonna save for the next time Gogeta comes around. Other than that, just single pulls for me.

8 Pulls ended up with Dupe Kaioken Goku, 2 Str Godku, Int Android 18, PHY SSJ2 Goku, SSJ3 Vegeta, AGL Mystic Gohan and AGL Golden Frieza.

Oh well. Still got some nice cards even though no Gogeta or Janemba.

8 Pulls ended up with Dupe Kaioken Goku, 2 Str Godku, Int Android 18, PHY SSJ2 Goku, SSJ3 Vegeta, AGL Mystic Gohan and AGL Golden Frieza.

Oh well. Still got some nice cards even though no Gogeta or Janemba.

I was gonna be salty but looking at all the amazing SSRs I got I'm pretty happy. Sure it doesn't beat getting Gogeta but most of my pulls were top tier SSRs so I'm pretty happy overall. I have my other account to reroll with anyways for Broly and Gogeta lol.

Shieeet, 12 multis and no Gogeta. Did get the following though:

New
3x AGL Ult Gohan
1x TEQ TEQ Pikuhan
1x AGL Kid Buu

Dupes
1x AGL Golden Frieza
2x INT Perfect Cell
1x TEQ Perfect Cell
1x AGL SSB Vegeta
1x STR SS3 Goku

Will try after lunch to see if luck will be on my side.

Got a nice shocking speed team now, super attacks for days

Yeah, I could do it on a full AGI team now with Gohan as well, but I need Golden Frieza for dat damage nuke against Gogeta.

28064841712_c9d1f61fb2_z.jpg

And just realized whenever the Paikuhan strike comes back, I can farm it to level up TEQ's SA. :D

Tamanon

Banned
Gogeta finally on my free fourth multi-summon. Also got the new Ultimate Gohan. Super happy!

And a Broly from the Janemba 30 stone summon. Awesome!

xewind

I did 6 pulls

3X SSR AGL Ultimate Gohan
1 SSR AGL Golden Frieza
1 SSR TEQ Paikuhan
1 SSR STR Super Saiyan 3 Goku

No Gogeta... My friend got him on his 2nd pull. Really considering to buy stones for a 7th pull and get one more free lol.

MiTYH

I.... I don't know what to do.

Main account, 300 stones: Managed to get three SSRs from 8 pulls (counting free ones). 0 Banner pulls, but got the following new SSRs from some, including a "Bye Guys" screen:
- AGL Frontline Fighter Ultimate Gohan
- STR Great Brillance Goku
- PHY Power Awakened Ultimate Gohan

Good SSRs, but no Gogeta, which made me sad, especially for the Bye Guys pull. Launched the new game on my second device and did my pulls....

TWO GOGETAS.

I do not know what to do. I'll probably stick with my main account, since it's got Broly, and I'm finally at a place to defeat him to get medals. But... DOUBLE Gogeta? Nothing else was noteworthy on the account, I just... I just..... why :(

linkent

Total conclusion.
1st new STR SSJ3 Goku
2nd nothing
3rd nothing
4th Dupe TEQ Cell

5th nothing
6th STR SSJ2 Vegeta dupe wtfff
7th Pan Pan Pan wtffff, on the 9th character a freaking GOGETA!!! Arghhhhhhhh.. Was so happy and shaking so badly and wtf is this. another SSR AGI Gohan arghhhhhhhh. This is the first time i pulled 2 SSR.

Since I got another free multi, didnt expect much.
8th, start with SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta. Holyyyy. And TEQ Pikkon. Shiiiit. And another AGI Gohan 3SSR!!!

This is the definitely the best gacha moment in my life.

After the draught of getting bad draws in other games.
Finally felt some of my luck are back.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
4 pulls, no gogeta. Got teq cell, at least. Not sure if that's enough to revitalize my interest in the game though.

flak57

Found a fun team for the 40 stam Gogeta (for the 1 stone since I don't have Gogeta, lol)

Agl Golden Frieza - lead
Agl SSJ Trunks (kid)
Int Super 13
Str SSJ Goten (kid)
Agl SSG Goku
Agl Gotenks
Agl Golden Frieza - friend

Basically nuking without orb changers (so you can bring other items) -

13 and Goten change orbs to rainbow, Trunks changes them to Agl, and Goku/Gotenks nuke. Important that trunks and goku (or gotenks) always stay in the left two slots. Goku was doing 800k per attack and I only used 1 usher of all my items!

Found a fun team for the 40 stam Gogeta (for the 1 stone since I don't have Gogeta, lol)

Agl Golden Frieza - lead
Agl SSJ Trunks (kid)
Int Super 13
Str SSJ Goten (kid)
Agl SSG Goku
Agl Gotenks

13 and Goten change orbs to rainbow, Trunks changes them to Agl, and Goku/Gotenks nuke. Important that trunks and goku (or gotenks) always stay in the left two slots. Goku was doing 800k per attack and I only used 1 usher of all my items!

That's pretty legit. I'll give that a try. ^^

I may be able to come up with a better team, but Cell nuking Gogeta totally works

Lead: TEQ SSB Goku
TEQ Cell SA10
TEQ Jaco
AGI SSJ3 Goku
AGI SSG Goku
INT Final Form Cooler
Friend: TEQ SSB Goku

flak57

That's pretty legit. I'll give that a try. ^^

Make sure you focus on clearing out the int and str orbs with the non-nuking guys since that team has no changers for those.

Also, I never ended up dropping below half life but if it looks like you will you need to stop that (king yemma, etc) or your friezas will no longer tank when they come up.

Make sure you focus on clearing out the int and str orbs with the non-nuking guys since that team has no changers for those.

Yup, done and done. That was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay easy. Had the new Gohan instead of SSG Goku and his stun super was a godsend as well. Danke!

flak57

Yup, done and done. That was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay easy. Had the new Gohan instead of SSG Goku and his stun super was a godsend as well. Danke!

Yeah, just got Frieza a few days ago in a single on the SSJ2 banner and been having fun with him! I'm a f2p with absolutely no self control in saving stones for something like Gogeta

Edit: Tried Janemba with the same team (aside from phy kaioken instead of 13), and it turned out he randomizes the orbs each turn screwing up the whole strategy. O.O Still only needed a few of my items though, love this team

MiTYH

I.... I don't know what to do.
Launched the new game on my second device and did my pulls....

TWO GOGETAS.

I do not know what to do. I'll probably stick with my main account, since it's got Broly, and I'm finally at a place to defeat him to get medals. But... DOUBLE Gogeta? Nothing else was noteworthy on the account, I just... I just..... why :(

Kept playing on my Gogeta account (SA 3 thanks to the dupe and Elder Kai). Forgot about my free 0 pull from the multis, got TEQ Dokkanable Cell.... Working on trying to get the stones for the 30-stone Janemba.

Am I nuts for thinking of restarting? My main account has some hard hitters, like Broly (not awakened fully yet), AGL Gotenks, Bojack, TEQ Vegito, TEQ and AGL Whis, INT Cooler, INT Android 13. Everything else I have is farmable (like Mecha Frieza), even if I dont want to farm it again

I've got a lot of events done (just finished Android 18 at SA10 +5), and I won't have an account to get Gogeta's evolved form for a while. And no Broly means harder tourneys for a while. Only consideration is I'm done with all the main stages, and I did reroll a few months ago (maybe 5 or 6) to get Broly in the first place, since my man account had nothing to speak of.

So torn...

StMeph

Actually fewer dupes than I was expecting. Took a while to get Gogeta though. The Janemba banner yielded 0x SSRs, but I only pulled 130 on it after getting Gogeta for the discount + free 4th pull. Final haul after ~1100 stones:

2x STR Majuub (first was new, second obviously dupe)
1x AGI Kid Buu (dupe)
1x STR SSG Goku
2x TEQ Paikuhan
1x AGI Super Vegeta
1x INT Vegito
1x PHY Kid Buu
1x TEQ Coora (hate the renames for this guy and Pikkon)
3x STR SSJ3 Goku (all dupes)
1x STR Beerus
1x AGI Boujack
1x AGI Ultimate Gohan
1x STR Super Gogeta (finally)​

People were underselling the difficulty of the FP Frieza event and talking up the Gogeta event on Reddit before it came over to Global, but the Gogeta event is way way easier in comparison to FP Frieza, for me.

chrono01

Agl Golden Frieza - lead
Agl SSJ Trunks (kid)
Int Super 13
Str SSJ Goten (kid)
Agl SSG Goku
Agl Gotenks

Nice, thanks for this!

I don't have Gotenks or STR SSJ Goten, but I do have PHY Kaioken Goku (that changes STR orbs to Rainbow). I will need to find some way to deal with PHY and INT orbs though...

I was thinking:

AGL Golden Freeza/AGL Golden Freeza
SSG Goku
Gogeta (neutral damage, and he hits hard)
Kaioken Goku (PHY) (STR --> Rainbow)
Fusion Android #13 (INT) (TEQ --> Rainbow)
AGL Trunks (Kid) (Rainbow --> AGL)

Man, I wish I had that STR Goten. :(

Cromat

Getting 10 Gogeta medals is doing to be difficult. I managed to beat him once by nuking with Cell when Big Bad Bosses was activated but it's hard to even get to him without any recovery items.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Kept playing on my Gogeta account (SA 3 thanks to the dupe and Elder Kai). Forgot about my free 0 pull from the multis, got TEQ Dokkanable Cell.... Working on trying to get the stones for the 30-stone Janemba.

Am I nuts for thinking of restarting? My main account has some hard hitters, like Broly (not awakened fully yet), AGL Gotenks, Bojack, TEQ Vegito, TEQ and AGL Whis, INT Cooler, INT Android 13. Everything else I have is farmable (like Mecha Frieza), even if I dont want to farm it again

I've got a lot of events done (just finished Android 18 at SA10 +5), and I won't have an account to get Gogeta's evolved form for a while. And no Broly means harder tourneys for a while. Only consideration is I'm done with all the main stages, and I did reroll a few months ago (maybe 5 or 6) to get Broly in the first place, since my man account had nothing to speak of.

So torn...

I'm torn too. I've had three accounts now at rank 200+. First was awful so rerolled for SSGSS Vegeta. That account was quickly overshadowed and rerolled for Broly. My current account is fine but lacks real heavy hitters. More gimmick teams with nuking or Broly. Wondering if I should reroll for Gogeta but then I would lack Broly for WT.

Did 6 multis, got STR SSJ3 Goku and INT Perfect Cell in my first and jackshit in the five after. Should've quit while I was ahead damn you linear time.

chrono01

I'm torn too. I've had three accounts now at rank 200+. First was awful so rerolled for SSGSS Vegeta. That account was quickly overshadowed and rerolled for Broly. My current account is fine but lacks real heavy hitters. More gimmick teams with nuking or Broly. Wondering if I should reroll for Gogeta but then I would lack Broly for WT.
Do you have Majin Vegeta, at least?

But yeah, getting all of the "core" characters in a single account can be a headache. I was prepared to re-roll too, but thankfully I managed Gogeta (and then Broly afterwards). Sorry to hear both yourself and others aren't as fortunate. :(

chrono01

6 multi pulls. Only SSRs were future Android 18 and BROLY!!! No Janenba or Gogeta though.
I'm not sure if you know this, or if you're just switching between the two banners, but if you got Broly it wouldn't have been possible for you to get Gogeta in that same pull (since his banner and Broly's are separate).

You probably now that already though, haha.

denebj

Neo Member
ahahah What a roller coaster those pulls !!!
1000 stone spent :

New :
- STR Gogeta
- 2*TEQ Pikon
- PHY Kid Buu
- 2*STR God Goku
- AGL Frieza
- 2* PHY Gotenk

Dupes
- 2 AGL Kid Buu
- TEQ Cell
- TEQ Whis
- INT Golden Frieza
- TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta

So I got mostly 1 SSR every other pull which is not too bad with those 7% rates !!
I am super happy with all the new ones I got, pretty good top tier !!! I have my Gogeta at SA 10.

The only one I am still for the hunt for is AGL Goky SSJ3. I have an other 9 Kai for him :-O

Good luck for those ones that still pulls !

EDIT: By the way, I do not understand the Lead skill of the PHY Buu ?? Someone care to enlight me ?
Thank you :) :)

I'm not sure if you know this, or if you're just switching between the two banners, but if you got Broly it wouldn't have been possible for you to get Gogeta in that same pull (since his banner and Broly's are separate).

You probably now that already though, haha.

I did the discounted pull on the Gotenks/Janenba banner. I did the rest on the Gogeta banner.

MiTYH

Yeah I gotta say, Gogeta is... a beast. I really hate the idea of startnig over, since I put so much time into my Broly reroll. I may hang onto both until I can confirm I can finally dokkan Broly, then choose between the two.

Is there anything that TEQ TUR Cell shines in? I never had him before

katagai

Probably a stupid question, but on the list of dokkan-able cards, do I need two of that specific card like it shows, or just one? From what I read in the help section, it said you only needed the medals, max level and be Z-awakened to upgrade, I didn't see anything about needing a duplicate of the card.

Palabrah

Yeah I gotta say, Gogeta is... a beast. I really hate the idea of startnig over, since I put so much time into my Broly reroll. I may hang onto both until I can confirm I can finally dokkan Broly, then choose between the two.

Is there anything that TEQ TUR Cell shines in? I never had him before
Clutch for the SSJ3 Goku event

StMeph

Probably a stupid question, but on the list of dokkan-able cards, do I need two of that specific card like it shows, or just one? From what I read in the help section, it said you only needed the medals, max level and be Z-awakened to upgrade, I didn't see anything about needing a duplicate of the card.

You don't need two of any card. The tabs just show the progression, so you go from dokkanable card to its awakened version, then you dokkan awaken it to its new version, then it may or may not have an additional normal awakening.

katagai

You don't need two of any card. The tabs just show the progression, so you go from dokkanable card to its awakened version, then you dokkan awaken it to its new version, then it may or may not have an additional normal awakening.

Thanks, was holding onto duplicates unsure if I actually needed them or not. Now I can free up a bit of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom