• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I'm not going to be able to grind out Goteta medals this weekend, I'll be out of city visiting family. I hope there will still be AGL Freeza on my Friend List by Monday, I'd hate to have to wait until the event returns to Dokkan him. Oh, speaking of, best of luck to everyone in doing so!

My condolences to everyone having poor luck on this gatcha. :/

StMeph

Gogeta at SA 9 really makes me wish I'd spent a little more time on the last WT to get another Elder Kai. Guess I'll have to wait until the upcoming Anniversary WT for the final skill up.

Shouta

Hmm, I need to figure out a good strat to beat Gogeta consistently. I have an AGL Golden Freeza but most of my friends don't so nuking strat is a bit wonky. I guess I might have to level up a bit more and maybe try and open up some more item slots...

linkent

Hmm, I need to figure out a good strat to beat Gogeta consistently. I have an AGL Golden Freeza but most of my friends don't so nuking strat is a bit wonky. I guess I might have to level up a bit more and maybe try and open up some more item slots...
Try Gogeta leads
2/3 strong AGI
2/3 stunner (Int babidi, Int general blue, teq whis, bulma)

Been using that and killing him with ease.
In case of bad luck of missing stun, just restart and use ghost usher.

MiTYH

Just out of curiosity, now that Gogeta is here, what's the next "big event" to look forward to in Global? Just curious if I should throw stones at single summons for gogeta, or hold onto them for something better

linkent

Just out of curiosity, now that Gogeta is here, what's the next "big event" to look forward to in Global? Just curious if I should throw stones at single summons for gogeta, or hold onto them for something better
There is no other big event like this.
Gogeta is the only lead with +3 ki and atk.

Gohan will have multiple dokkan which include phy Gohan with +3ki.

STR and INT nuker will probably worth rolling for.

LR Goku is equivalent to F2P Gogeta but will be really grindy.

Mono team will probably replace Gogeta as the latest batch has +3 lead and 70%atk/hp/def to single color.

TLDR, roll for Gogeta till your stone is empty!

bigosc2k

Banned
After 8 pulls and nothing new for me

tumblr_nn07knsUMX1sh5jnso1_500.gif

linkent

I did a single pull and got R Piccolo...

So now I just need to decide between a stoneless Broly/Gotenks account, or a fresh DoubleGogeta/TEQ Cell Account.....

Honestly if you are looking forward to tournament.
Broly > Gogeta.
And you have a good +2ki leads.
Will be even better if Gotenks get a dokkan in the future which is possibly +3ki.
(Both INT and TEQ Vegito just got their dokkan in JPN)

As an F2P player, tournament is the only reliable way to get SSR monthly.
Definitely prioritise an all target nuker(Broly, MajinVeg(3months?), XenoTrunks(6months?)) which save lots of time in grinding.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I now have STR SSJ3 Goku and Teq Cell but I don't actually have teams good enough to farm the medals to dokkan either one, lol.

My team isn't that strong, but I can barely beat Gogeta without stones. It's pretty inconsistent though.

Using

Gogeta
SSG AGL Goku
TEQ Vegito
SSJ2 AGL Teen Gohan
SSJ2 AGL Vegeta
SSJ AGL GT Kid Goku

Items

Sensu Bean
Dende
Ghost
King Yemma

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Rerolling just to see: what would be better, Gogeta + Broly + Janemba or Gogeta + Majin Vegeta + AGL Gold Frieza?

I was able to put together 6 multi's and I got an SSR on each one. I've never seen that many "Bye, guys" before. Only had one dupe, but it was the new AGL Ultimate Gohan dupe two multis after I got it the first time.

None of the big guys though

Ok guys, opinion time. I got 1 more roll on each banner (my free ones!), but if I don't get enough goodies I'm not sure if my box is worth keeping. The big question is: Do I reroll for Super Vegito when the time comes? Or do I soldier on with what I got?

http://imgur.com/a/s1hAA

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ok guys, opinion time. I got 1 more roll on each banner (my free ones!), but if I don't get enough goodies I'm not sure if my box is worth keeping. The big question is: Do I reroll for Super Vegito when the time comes? Or do I soldier on with what I got?

http://imgur.com/a/s1hAA

The fact that you are considering rerolling this acct makes me think I should definitely consider rerolling mine, lol. I have one UR (Un-dokanned STR SSJ3 Goku) and just a few noteworthy SSR (Int Turles, Teq Cell)

The fact that you are considering rerolling this acct makes me think I should definitely consider rerolling mine, lol.

Hah, well I uh...have 33 stones left (although I haven't done my grinding on Z-hard story), and Vegito is my favorite DBZ character. Those are 2 biggish factors for me. Just need a second opinion from all the gaffers that seemingly have much better boxes than I do lol.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The 2nd option is better. Majin Vegeta will dokkan awaken and will be able to attack all and have better links than Broly.

Ya, but it would also mean WT will be a pain for the next 3 months. How does Frieza compare to Janemba? Janemba is a better tanker but Frieza would allow nuking?

Ya, but it would also mean WT will be a pain for the next 3 months. How does Frieza compare to Janemba? Janemba is a better tanker but Frieza would allow nuking?

Oh I read it wrong, the first option is better if it's Gogeta+Janemba. I thought it was separate. The meta still is heavily leaned towards nuking.

Basically if you want a standard powerful build of face tanking everything vs nuking.

flak57

Nice, thanks for this!

I don't have Gotenks or STR SSJ Goten, but I do have PHY Kaioken Goku (that changes STR orbs to Rainbow). I will need to find some way to deal with PHY and INT orbs though...

I was thinking:

AGL Golden Freeza/AGL Golden Freeza
SSG Goku
Gogeta (neutral damage, and he hits hard)
Kaioken Goku (PHY) (STR --> Rainbow)
Fusion Android #13 (INT) (TEQ --> Rainbow)
AGL Trunks (Kid) (Rainbow --> AGL)

Man, I wish I had that STR Goten. :(

Goten really helped me on Frieza too.

Remember, if you get things right two supers from SSG Goku should basically finish the battle, so I think it's more important to focus on setting the ki board for him then getting Gogeta a super (which might be hard with kaioken in the mix)

Anoregon

Since rerolls have enough stones for 4 multis (including the free one after 3) I guess I'll spend some time bluestacks rolling. If I can manage Gogeta plus another good SSR I'll probably abandon my current account.

Meneses

Damn, now i'm really sad that I didn't get Gogeta lol. Been trying the occasional Friend character and it's insane, like, 200k normal supers everywhere lol

Tamanon

Banned
Gogeta was a nice way to boost my TEQ Nuking team over the hump to grind out 10 SSJ3 Goku medals. My first TUR, AGI SSJ3 Goku, is born. Gogeta just let me get by that first fight without wasting energy.

Lagamorph

8 Multi-pulls on the Gogeta banner, not a single Gogeta :(

Final tally,
SSR TEQ Paikuhan
SSR PHY Android 17
SSR AGL Golden Freiza
SSR STR SSJ3 Goku
SSR AGL Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta

And a bunch of SRs that were mostly dupes and R trash.

I guess not terrible overall, none of the SSRs were dupes.

I'll probably swap out my UR STR Goku (Great Brilliance) for SSJ3 Goku and make him leader instead of my TEQ Vegito for my general/tournament team, making it into,

Leader - STR SSJ3 Goku
AGL Goku (Kaioken) (May swap this for either AGL Golden Freiza or SSJ2 Vegeta)
PHY Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta
TEQ Vegito
INT Golden Freiza (Will need to replace him if I use AGL Golden Freiza, but my only other SSR/UR INT is Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) who is terrible in comparison)
TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta

Cromat

I think I cracked beating the Gogeta challenge. I have four Big Bad Boss people on my team including nuke Cell. The key is to get under 80% in the Goku and Vegeta battle, then I'm pretty much guaranteed a shot at Gogeta with Cell with the link activated, which is a OHKO (3 million).

Only had enough for 4 pulls. Got two SSR units, one AGL Frieza and the other PHY Ultimate Gohan. Didn't really need either but I guess UG will be an upgrade over my SSJ2 Adult Gohan. On my last pull I had a third screen show up with SSJ3 Goku which I haven't seen before and crossed my fingers for either SSJ3 Goku or even Gogeta. Of course it turns out to be yet another Gohan.

No idea how good or bad the two units I got will actually turn out, but I have a lot of UR's for their type already.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
What a dilemma. Didn't pull Gogeta, but pulled TEQ SSGSS Nuke lead and STR SSG Goku, my two most wanted non dokkan fest cards. Now I really don't have a reason to pull from regular gashas or tournament guaranteed ssrs, because mostly everything coming up is redundant for me, except for the INT and STR nukers. The problem though is that I'm missing all the dokkan fest cards except PHY Buu which is easily the worst. So I'll still probably pull on dokkan fests just for the exclusives

Mrmask

2 multi summons and I got myself a Gogeta. I just don't think I will be able to get the medals though, as these events always beat my to a pulp.

Anoregon

Man I'm kind of getting trolled pretty hard. A lot of these rerolls I'm ending up with like 3-4 good SSR's, but no Gogeta so no sale.

edit: WOO! Got him, and it's a reroll with 6 other SSR's! Phys Buu, Teq cell, Phys adult Gohan(!!!), Str Father's Pride Goku, Teq Paikuhan, and Str Saiyan Spirit Gohan. Geez!

Kettch

2 multi summons and I got myself a Gogeta. I just don't think I will be able to get the medals though, as these events always beat my to a pulp.

I'm finding this one to be waaaay easier than farming up Broly medals. Those fights were taking me like an hour each, while these are only going about 6 turns. Having Gogeta and a Gogeta friend helps a lot, so I'd suggest giving it a try at least.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm seriously disheartened after not getting Gogeta from my pulls, but can kinda take solace that people who spent a lot more than me didn't get him either.

Oh well, at least I have Pokemon Go...

Congrats to those who got gogeta. I had 130 stones at first from events, farming etc. No gogeta. Decided to make a big purchase of dragon stones. Still no gogeta. At work today decided to buy more stones and still no gogeta. Feelsbadman.

On the bright side I pulled an Agl frieza :/

Ferga

Got Gogeta in 7 multis.

I had a great time in this summon event.

1st multi: Agl mystic
2nd multi: Agl mystic and Pikkon
3rd multi: Nothing
4th multi: Nothing
5th multi (Bye guys): Agl mystic, Phy mystic and Pikkon
6th multi: SSj3 str goku
7th multi (bye guys): Int vegetto showed up as the first summon so I thought I got nothing after that. I started tapping fast to get to my last (free) multi for the event and suddenly I saw a glimpse of gogeta flash by in the 6th or 7th pull in the multi.

The app crashed after the tenth pull came up so I was frantically opening up the app again to re-confirm the pull. Went into characters and lo-behold, I had him.

I pulled the 8th multi since it was free and guess what I got?

My 4th god damn Agl mystic.

Anoregon

In addition to the Gogeta and six other SSRs I got in the reroll, I just got physical bardock from the 30 stone janenba pull. This account is already better than my old one even not counting gogeta.

linkent

Done! Now time to farm Veku and additional 3 medals.

Wonder if i should spend my 130 gems on Janemba 4multi.

Already have Broly but getting Janemba seem nice and also phy gotenks is perfect sub for Gogeta team.

Ashodin

Man I'm kind of getting trolled pretty hard. A lot of these rerolls I'm ending up with like 3-4 good SSR's, but no Gogeta so no sale.

edit: WOO! Got him, and it's a reroll with 6 other SSR's! Phys Buu, Teq cell, Phys adult Gohan(!!!), Str Father's Pride Goku, Teq Paikuhan, and Str Saiyan Spirit Gohan. Geez!

ok it might be time to bluestacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom