• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sec0nd

Did 4 more multi pulls, partly in thanks with the free DS points for Europe. No Gogeta still but did have two pulls with 2 SSRs which I have never had before.

AGL Ultimate Gohan
AGL SS2 Goku
PHY Kid Buu
INT Future Trunks (Dupe)

So my final count is 5 SSRs in 10 multis and no Gogeta :(

Ok, did three more multis which netted me:

SSR INT Vegito
SSR STR Beerus
SSR STR Majuub

Still no Gogeta but I've ended up with some pretty cool SSRs! Vegito is way cooler vs Gogeta anyway!

Meneses

49 gems for grossing #1 in Europe!?
Thanks Pokemon GO.

Ah there's a list in-game, loljapan

Number 1 in my country (Portugal), I definitely contributed more than I should have :/

lol FU Gogeta

Edit: welp, did an extra Janemba summon with the gift, got rainbow text and a Bye Guys screen, got a bunch of SRs, and then a AGL Boujack and finally a Gotenks! Pulls kinda redeemed.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
fuck dudes should I reroll my acct? Gogeta is stupid fucking powerful I kind of want it over everything I got atm

If there were ever a time to reroll it's now with the free stones, all strike events rotating, all medals obtainable, bonuses galore and most importantly, triple quest XP can let you go HAM on ranking up so you have enough stamina for the tournament later this month.

Lagamorph

One more multi-pull thanks to the 49 free stones.

SSR STR Super Saiyan God Goku

Ehhh...could be worse I guess. At least I got an SSR.

So from my main bunch of characters, can anyone spot a team that has a chance of beating the SSJ3 Goku event? Would love to get the medals to awaken him,

6d79TKN.jpg

Still working on getting my new SSRs levelled and to UR status of course.

Tamanon

Banned
Used the 49 stones to push me over the edge for 2 Janemba multis. Just SRs. My luck is done for now, but that's alright. Time to start hoarding for the World Tournament.

This is legit the best time ever to re-roll on Global. You're getting ~200 stones and discounted summons for days.

Thirteenth multi summon with those free stones. No Gogeta. I gotta say, Bandai got me considering buying that 91 stone pack, but I'm stubborn and don't want to spend money on this game.

xewind

Did a 50 multi summon plus a free one and got

STR Super Saiyan God Goku
TEQ Super Saiyan Gohan (Future)

Didn't have either so I'm happy, but still not Gogeta :/. I still have 50 stones left... debating about using them once more on the Gogeta banner or give the Janemba one a try with 30 stones.

MiTYH

Craaaap. Ok, need advice

Main account with Broly, got all crap units in all the pulls except 2 new SSRs. So there's a few good SSRs there, but no more free stones.

New account got double Goleta, and now Majin TEQ Vegeta. Trying to get 35 more stones so I can do another hopeful-brody pull, then a free pull. That will decide if I keep the new one or not

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Got a bunch of SRs with the free stones. Cool that we got them though

Same, can't really complain after the luck I had last night.

Today is grinding out xp on new acct day. I need to get my team cost up so I can actually use a full team and not a pair of saibamen.

linkent

this 49gems is really really smart.
couldnt hold it and pull the 30gems janemba banner.
SSJ2 AGI Vegeta. doesnt seem to be as good as his STR counterpart.

now considering 100gems 3multi pull.

Really want to have this PHY Gotenks.

denebj

Neo Member
The extra 49 was nice :-O I bought 50 more in order to have the free pull.
3 pulls :
- Dupe STR God Goku - That's ok since he is top tier ^^
- AGL SSJ3 Goku !!! Finally !!!!!

Thoes banners have been good to me !! Got all the top tier card I was missing. Feels good to have AGL SSJ3 and Gogeta at SA10

I built some fun teams !!

For those that run janemba , I wrecked the dude in 2 turns with
- Double Goteta
- PHY SSB Vegeta (Change rainbow orb to PHY)
- PHY Ult Gohan
- PHY Spirit Bomb (10% per PHY Orb)
- PHY Gotenk (Seal SA)
- PHY Bardock (Seal SA + 2 extra ki)

I am missing Veku :D
http://imgur.com/a/P7rX3

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Oh I read it wrong, the first option is better if it's Gogeta+Janemba. I thought it was separate. The meta still is heavily leaned towards nuking.

Basically if you want a standard powerful build of face tanking everything vs nuking.

Sided with the Janemba roll and pulled AGL Golden Frieza. So I get both!

paid for one of those discounted 91 stone packs because I had 1 more summon remaining til free so thought hey get two multi for 1 and save for anniversary world tournament. Low aND behold I got gogeta and agl ssb god goku. So happy. Tried my luck with a single on Janemba banner and got ssj3 agl goku. I better be able to beat broly soon lol.

Tamanon

Banned
My current team that's just damn good on damage is Gogeta lead, Gotenks, TUR AGI SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Vegeta, AGI Ult Gohan, and INT Vegito.

The team meshes pretty well, and hits like trucks.

Need to devise a team to take down Cell and Broly so I can awaken mine.

Kettch

Any idea what the drop rate is on Veku? I'm 0-10 now. Don't remember farming PHY Broly being anywhere near this hard.

Luckily my rank is low enough that I'm just playing it constantly with rank ups, but this is gonna take a while if I want 10...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My luck from last night is over. Two janenba multis today and no SSR's.

turrible

MiTYH

Okay... I'm very torn but thing I'm going to take my new account. I just farmed main stages to do the 30+50+50+0 on the non-gogeta banner. In short, here's the new account:
- Gogeta, SA3 (Elder Kai and the dupe)
- TEQ Cell
- TEQ Majin Vegeta
- AGL SSJ God Goku
- STR SSJ Gohan (Youth)
- SR INT Coora (dookanable)
- The Free TEQ and AGL Spirt Bomb Gokus as well

My main account, ~ 200 days with no more free stones available
- Broly, unDokkaned and I might not even get medals this go-round
- AGL Gotenks
- TEQ Vegito
- INT Coora (Dokkaned)
- TEQ Whis
- INT Android 13
- STR Goku (spirit bomb)
- PHY Ultimate Gohan
- Some more SSRs I've obtained that I use from time to time, and a LOT of farmables, like AGL Whis, Android 13, Mecha Frieza, strike units since then, etc

Okay... I'm very torn but thing I'm going to take my new account. I just farmed main stages to do the 30+50+50+0 on the non-gogeta banner. In short, here's the new account:
- Gogeta, SA3 (Elder Kai and the dupe)
- TEQ Cell
- TEQ Majin Vegeta
- AGL SSJ God Goku
- STR SSJ Gohan (Youth)
- SR INT Coora (dookanable)
- The Free TEQ and AGL Spirt Bomb Gokus as well

My main account, ~ 200 days with no more free stones available
- Broly, unDokkaned and I might not even get medals this go-round
- AGL Gotenks
- TEQ Vegito
- INT Coora (Dokkaned)
- TEQ Whis
- INT Android 13
- STR Goku (spirit bomb)
- PHY Ultimate Gohan
- Some more SSRs I've obtained that I use from time to time, and a LOT of farmables, like AGL Whis, Android 13, Mecha Frieza, strike units since then, etc

Your new account is the better choice since Majin Vegeta will be a good Broly replacement eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom