• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Tales from the Reroll #1

VrzZywA.gif

wat
Whaaaaat!? Haha.

I'm glad to see so many here get Gogeta. If quote all of you, but it would be a massive string. Congrats to you!

I still need to Dokkan mine, I'll begin work on it Monday. If I have AGL Freeza and SSG Goku, is it better to go the nuking plan or just build a strong Gogeta team and try that way?

To those unlucky with Gogeta, my condolences. Best of luck to you. :(

Your new account is the better choice since Majin Vegeta will be a good Broly replacement eventually

Why?

Also, did they make it easier to get SSRs or something?

I did three multi-stone pulls, and three single-stone pulls and have gotten

Buu(Kid) Origin of Despair
SSJ Trunks(Future) The Future Changer
SSJ Goku Pinnacle of Rage
SSJ 2 Gohan(Teen) Inherited Mission
SSJ 2 Goku The Fruits of Training

I usually get completely shafted and get only SR.

Majin Vegeta gets a Dokkan awakening later on that makes him do Attack All on supers.

I want Transcend my Broly for that so badly, it makes the Tournament a lot quicker.

Speaking of which, what team combination(including the friend you choose) and item choices are best in order to succeed in the Dokkan events without having to use DSs to revive?

I want Transcend my Broly for that so badly, it makes the Tournament a lot quicker.

Speaking of which, what team combination(including the friend you choose) and item choices are best in order to succeed in the Dokkan events without having to use DSs to revive?

Ghost Usher is optimal along with Senzu Beans. Certain characters can be nuked so if you have a nuker and the support just grab orb changers for that color.

Other than that its gonna be Ki+ or damage reduction items to end the fight fast or survive the fight.

Its easiest to kill Broly and Cell imo. They both are single stage fights and don't have other forms to fight beforehand.

Ashodin

I'm using Droid4x.

HOLY SHIT this account

Just needs Gogeta to be epic as fuck WHYYYYYYYYY

vIHpEJD.gif

I might just take that one, grab more stones and try to roll Gogeta ANYWAY

Ghost Usher is optimal along with Senzu Beans. Certain characters can be nuked so if you have a nuker and the support just grab orb changers for that color.

Other than that its gonna be Ki+ or damage reduction items to end the fight fast or survive the fight.

Its easiest to kill Broly and Cell imo. They both are single stage fights and don't have other forms to fight beforehand.

The team I currently made is:

Buu (Kid) - for 50% more HP
SSJ Trunks (Kid) - To change rainbow orbs to blue and link ability
Goku - to get 7% more attack per ki sphere obtained
SSJ Goku - for the link ability and 30% more attack
King Vegeta - For the link ability
Whis - for the 50% hp & def, and chance to stun the enemy

Kid trunks is the only one of the four that I have with the passive skill to stop Brolys rampage. The rest I have are all link.

Shouta

Man, UR Gogeta + UR Gogeta leaders makes Cell's Z-Hard trivial. I only need to use an item or two as insurance, lol.

The team I currently made is:

Buu (Kid) - for 50% more HP
SSJ Trunks (Kid) - To change rainbow orbs to blue and link ability
Goku - to get 7% more attack per ki sphere obtained
SSJ Goku - for the link ability and 30% more attack
King Vegeta - For the link ability
Whis - for the 50% hp & def, and chance to stun the enemy

Kid trunks is the only one of the four that I have with the passive skill to stop Brolys rampage. The rest I have are all link.

Oh god King Vegeta is awful. Pick up R Trunks, much better pick. A pull or 2 should do it. Whis is pretty bad as well. Grab a Golden Frieza friend and nuke Broly imo. Just use the AGL orb changer to change all to blue and use AGL Spirit Bomb Goku to nuke

So basically, you save your current game before pulling and get back all yours characters until you get the right pull ?

No, you make a transfer number to save your account. Delete the game off your phone and say you want to make a new account when it asks if you wanna reupload everything. Then you reroll after the whole intro and pray you get the units you want.

If you get bad pulls and the event ends, use your transfer number to get your old account back.

You cannot get new units on a new account and then transfer them to the old one. That would be too broken and unfair. Would never need DS really lol.

Oh god King Vegeta is awful. Pick up R Trunks, much better pick. A pull or 2 should do it. Whis is pretty bad as well. Grab a Golden Frieza friend and nuke Broly imo. Just use the AGL orb changer to change all to blue and use AGL Spirit Bomb Goku to nuke

No, you make a transfer number to save your account. Delete the game off your phone and say you want to make a new account when it asks if you wanna reupload everything. Then you reroll after the whole intro and pray you get the units you want.

If you get bad pulls and the event ends, use your transfer number to get your old account back.

You cannot get new units on a new account and then transfer them to the old one. That would be too broken and unfair. Would never need DS really lol.

I thought it was more like your have 50 DS, save your progress number, pull and if it's not good, delete and use your old number when you had 50 stones.

Ashodin

Yeah I ended up going with the nuts pulls (sans Gogeta) because those are already WAY better than my like 200+ day account

vIHpEJD.gif

Just need to grab more stones for more pulls breh

Yeah I ended up going with the nuts pulls (sans Gogeta) because those are already WAY better than my like 200+ day account

vIHpEJD.gif

Just need to grab more stones for more pulls breh

30 hours till the bonus free pull expires. Thats plenty to grind out a ton of stones with the triple exp. Plus 1 SSR from that list can solo most of the story bosses and enemies.

BPBiorr

Well this game decided to copy my FFRK luck: 9 multis 2 SSRs
Psy Ultimate Gohan
Ssj3 Vegeta

If I start saving now I might have enough stones to get Gogeta in time for the 2nd anniversary lol

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
zhXZgDT.png

been playing my reroll account, feelsbadman this might be my new main account.

That feeling to abandon the old account stings a bit but ultimately feels good. My previous main has over 30 URs (includes free units) and 12 Old Kai's waiting to upgrade someone's super.

But the combo of Gogeta and Janemba on my reroll feels much stronger than that other account's arsenal combined.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should put another 150 stones into this banner or worry about dupes and instead hold out for another banner coming soon. Would be good to build the team but I already got a dupe AGL Gold Frieza on my last pull.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is the fail Gogeta (Veku) useful for anything? I know the fail Gotenks are good for the Buu dokkan strike because they eat candy, but I don't think Veku has anything like that.

Lagamorph

When people talk about grinding stones how are they doing it? Isn't there a limit to free stones? Once you complete all events/missions is there a way to get free stones besides the occasional gift reward?

Tamanon

Banned
When people talk about grinding stones how are they doing it? Isn't there a limit to free stones? Once you complete all events/missions is there a way to get free stones besides the occasional gift reward?

Grinding stones is just finishing the story missions really. Since it's a poor use of stamina if you don't need stones.

Meneses

Damn, wish I was that lucky lol

My final 2 multis + 1 free multi gave me ZERO SSRS, fml.

2 extra single pulls gave me two shitty Rs lol

Lagamorph

Oh there were a lot of shitty R and SR dupe pulls before that believe me.

So to get the medals for Broly, can anyone recommend a team/strategy from my character set that should be pretty good on the event?

Still working in levelling and awakenings. Haven't hurt for training swords and low level awakening medals like this in a while...

chrono01

No, the account would reload to after you pulled. It saves the last action you did with that account.
As already mentioned, everything you do on your account is automatically saved, since it's server-side. If it wasn't, it would be way too easy to abuse to get good pula with your Dragon Stones, haha.

If you want to re-roll, you can set up a transfer passcode to return to it later (if you fail to get a re-roll you like). The code is good to a decent amount of time (at least a few months, some have even gone as far as something like six months), so no worries of it expiring. I have read that you can't use the passcode on the same device you issued it on, but I haven't tried personally to see if it's true. If it is, and you don't have a secondary device to use it on, re-issue a new passcode, and then enter that one on your primary one, you can use an emulator to accomplish the same thing.

If you're thinking of re-rolling, now is definitely the time to do it. Decent (not great, but decent) rates, and an incredible amount of free Dragon Stones for new accounts, due to all of the in-game events/promotions going on. If you do try for Gogeta and others, best of luck to you!

Man, I can't wait to try taking on Gogeta tomorrow. I could have done it this weekend, but family time and all that. Here's hoping it's not too rough. I do have Gogeta, and also AGL Freeza, so I can go with either team. Not sure which I'll settle on, maybe I'll try both.

Who do you recommend instead of Whis? I like his ability to fully heal you.

holy ass...I raked up a lot of FP, enough to do like 30 of the summons. 15 summons later, no R Trunks >_>

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Rolled 150 stones on the Janemba banner. All SRs in first two pulls. Third pull I get SS3 Vegeta. Worth it!

Free pull, I get SS3 Vegeta again. 😐

chrono01

Have a look at this: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4s4qt8/just_a_little_showcase_of_how_good_super_vegetto/?sort=top

Yeah Super Vegetto is the most broken card in the game. That's just insane. Guess global players will be rerolling again in 6 months from now. It never ends D:
I won't be re-rolling (I have Gogeta, Broly, Majin Vegeta, SSJ3 Vegeta, TEQ Cell, AGL Freeza, and a bunch of other characters), but I'm definitely saving my Dragon Stones to him.

It's going to be a long save. At least I'll have Tournament tickets to satisfy my need to pull.

Tamanon

Banned

That's what my F2P box is looking like right now. Only about 30 more stones I can get from the story, but I think it'll be a great account to just sit on and grind World Tournaments. Just need 7 more Broly medals.

Skii

Well I've rerolled on global and this is currently what I'm running with:

I maybe should've kept rerolling for a SSJ Gotenks as well but I can't pass up the opportunity of having a SSJ2 Gohan on my team!

HP, ATK AND DEF 70% up? Bloody hell

I won't be re-rolling (I have Gogeta, Broly, Majin Vegeta, SSJ3 Vegeta, TEQ Cell, AGL Freeza, and a bunch of other characters), but I'm definitely saving my Dragon Stones to him.

It's going to be a long save. At least I'll have Tournament tickets to satisfy my need to pull.

Yeah for any card to allow a team of just 1 SSR, 1 SR and 4 normals to beat the Gogeta event is far more broken than Gogeta ever was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom