• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Awwwww yissss hit the motherload
5659Syt.png

denebj

Neo Member
Thank to the reddit, I did not pay attention and I was so bored ,but I actually have the Vegeta INT nuker and I did not know his super was farmable. I farmed the Vegeta Strike and just like pikkon, rng was good to me (1 drop every 2 runs). Took me only 12 awaken Vegeta at 50% to max out his SA ^^ Thank to the medal frenzy I was able to get grand pa gohan for those awakening.

Feels so good when you can complete everything !! All the dokkan medals, the SA 15 super strike ready, farming the SA of the UR etc :D

I am ready for Trunk tomorrow XD

Is there a mission that gives good drops of support items? I couldn't seem to find a specialty for that unlike the rest. I need to grab some more Ghust Ushers ready for whenever Gogeta rolls around again assuming the event ends tomorrow. Got 3/10 medals done, but I kinda wish I'd held some stones back and gone for him first instead of SSJ3. I might have just made it through to the ten.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Is there a mission that gives good drops of support items? I couldn't seem to find a specialty for that unlike the rest. I need to grab some more Ghust Ushers ready for whenever Gogeta rolls around again assuming the event ends tomorrow. Got 3/10 medals done, but I kinda wish I'd held some stones back and gone for him first instead of SSJ3. I might have just made it through to the ten.
The Z-Hard of Stage 01 of the Janemba Dokkan Event. It specifically pays out with Gold Capsule Support items.

The other one would have been the Bulma Support Item event that's not long finished...
Even the image shows you that it's loot-tastic:

chrono01

Remember folks they're saying to make a transfer save due to the update for the morrow.
Having recently almost lost my account (and not being sure my previous transfer code was valid, after being issued a few months prior), definitely do this! Don't lose your account.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Having recently almost lost my account (and not being sure my previous transfer code was valid, after being issued a few months prior), definitely do this! Don't lose your account.
Now that I've gotten a TUR Gogeta I'm definitely going to be more cautious. Do the transfer codes have expiries on them?

SnakeEyes

Banned
FUUUUUUUU-, Baba Shop trollin' me hard with these Fruit of the Tree of Might awakening medals, instead of the Fruit of the Tree of Might support items... X-(

2 weeks is what I've seen quoted on them.
And what happens if you're trying to recover to the same device? I see in the Transfer Code menu that it says you can't transfer to an identical device, so I'm a little confused.

chrono01

Now that I've gotten a TUR Gogeta I'm definitely going to be more cautious. Do the transfer codes have expiries on them?
I've seen people mention two weeks, but others on Reddit apparently have used transfer codes from months prior and had no issues.

I'd recommend issuing one, if your code is older than two weeks, just to be sure. It only takes a second, there's no real reason not to. Can't be too safe.

As for the "same device" mention, I believe you can just completely uninstall the app and reinstall to get around that, but I'm not entirely sure. If you can't, and don't have a second device, you can always use an emulator, transfer it over, and then issue another code and transfer back. Just better hope that the emulator doesn't error out or anything once you attempt to use your code...

Note: If you DO use an emulator, and you're on iOS, you'll lose your Dragon Stones. You can't transfer from iOS --> Android, or vice-versa, and keep your DS. It's better than losing your Gogeta account, but let's hope it doesn't come to that.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've seen people mention two weeks, but others on Reddit apparently have used transfer codes from months prior and had no issues.

I'd recommend issuing one, if your code is older than two weeks, just to be sure. It only takes a second, there's no real reason not to. Can't be too safe.

As for the "same device" mention, I believe you can just completely uninstall the app and reinstall to get around that, but I'm not entirely sure. If you can't, and don't have a second device, you can always use an emulator, transfer it over, and then issue another code and transfer back. Just better hope that the emulator doesn't error out or anything once you attempt to use your code...

Note: If you DO use an emulator, and you're on iOS, you'll lose your Dragon Stones. You can't transfer from iOS --> Android, or vice-versa, and keep your DS. It's better than losing your Gogeta account, but let's hope it doesn't come to that.
I'm on iOS, and I only play on my phone. I guess if push comes to shove, then I'll just e-mail them asking for account recovery, but I'll keep the "delete the app and reinstall" advice in mind.

MiTYH

Did the GSSR since i'm on a rerolled Gogeta account and need the SSRs. Got AGL Brother's Will - Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen). Not a terrible draw all things considered

...Except now I have 2/3 Family Kamehameha's on my non-Broly account, but neither on the Broly one... Screw you RNG!

Maxim726X

Man... Is it worth it to farm the event Trunks to try and raise Phy Xeno Trunks SA?

I just awakened two of them to feed to Trunks (each with a 50% chance of raising the SA) and neither of them took.

Not that I have anything else to do in the game right now, but I would have to burn through a crazy amount of medals to awaken enough of them.

Should I even try?

linkent

Man... Is it worth it to farm the event Trunks to try and raise Phy Xeno Trunks SA?

I just awakened two of them to feed to Trunks (each with a 50% chance of raising the SA) and neither of them took.

Not that I have anything else to do in the game right now, but I would have to burn through a crazy amount of medals to awaken enough of them.

Should I even try?

definitely. after dokkan, the chance to skill up will reduce.
it is best to do it now.

StMeph

Trunks has dropped 3/14 runs so far. Long way to go to farm for PHY Xeno.

Edit: I expect to need to farm 20-30, and if they turn out not to all be needed after awakening, just feed the rest together to TEQ Xeno Trunks. Going to need a lot of awakening medals.

Korezo

Wow finally got gogeta, pulled like 15 times never got him. I had to wait everyday to get stones from anniversary event until I got 25 stones because I got every stone available from the game.. Thank god!!

Savitar

I got five of the seven on that list including TEQ Goku so I"m pretty happy, speaking of which saw the guarenteed SSR and thought....okay, why not. I got PHY SS2 Gohan who I already had which ticked me off, immediately after I got SSR AGI Gohan who I didn't have which is from the Broly event and if he's usable in the next Broly event he's going to be a big help.

I went to do the new banner but but I heard the sweet siren call to do the Janemba one again and pulled a AGI Gotenks! Who I already had.

And soon after got Janemba! Already got his items collected in case ever got him.

Kettch

Picked up TEQ Vegito from the guaranteed summon, sweet. Gonna go well with Gogeta and Super Gotenks. I was already going to save everything for Super Vegito for that fusion team, but I'm definitely doing it now.

I got Gogeta finally. God that was a pain. Also I got 3 SSRs for my multi GSSR pull. All dupes so yay but I got Gogeta so I'm happy anyways lol. Stupid TEQ Cooler got him 2 times in the multi. If I knew it was gonna last till September I would have waited.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wow finally got gogeta, pulled like 15 times never got him. I had to wait everyday to get stones from anniversary event until I got 25 stones because I got every stone available from the game.. Thank god!!

I got Gogeta finally. God that was a pain. Also I got 3 SSRs for my multi GSSR pull. All dupes so yay but I got Gogeta so I'm happy anyways lol. Stupid TEQ Cooler got him 2 times in the multi. If I knew it was gonna last till September I would have waited.

Congrats

I'm jealous

Pretty glad it's lasting that long to be honest, there's a few on there I don't have and could really use but I'm going all in on Dokkan Awakening Gogeta right now. 5 medals so far and 4 stones left so I might be able to get it finished soon it seems.

Savitar

For those on the friends list got Janemba out for you all dokkaned and levelled up to use to endure the heat domes Trunks loves throwing. Should make him much more manageable.

Hey guys, first time playing and this what I got out of the newbie summon and the Gogeta Dokkan Festival. Where should I go from here? Should I save my stones or go for the Premium Summon?

Hmm you are gonna cut it close but with the 3x rank exp, just do story missions and get stones. From there keep pulling on the Janemba banner to attempt to get Broly.

Level up Gogeta to UR and then hopefully you pull some anti Broly units while you are at it.

You probably can't Transcend Gogeta since the event ends tomorrow and you don't have energy for multiple attempts except ranking up but your team won't be strong enough. Though its the same with Broly, you can probably squeeze out a awakening from him by forcing Gogeta and borrowing friend Gogetas that are awakened.

Also make sure you black out your name, rank and zeni in future pics to avoid account theft.

Its a new account so I doubt anyone would want it anyways.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Pulled on the GSSR and...
hlTNy61.jpg

giphy.gif

Once he gets his Dokkan having him & Gogeta & Broly & three guys with +ki passives in WT should be fun.

chrono01

Pulled on the GSSR and...
hlTNy61.jpg

giphy.gif

Once he gets his Dokkan having him & Gogeta & Broly & three guys with +ki passives in WT should be fun.
Congrats!

I have both him and Broly too, just waiting for that rebirth on Majin Vegeta!

I'm still trying to decide whether I should try for the GSSR or not. I'm just thankful it's around for a long time so I don't feel the pressure to decide right now, haha.

Got the other AGL OIAF, SSG Goku.
Just realised there is no INT OIAF currently.

4/6 for me, thought the double drop rate applies.

Yeah until Int SSG Goku comes out. I got both SSG Gokus. I might not the super luck to pull a lot of SSR, but I think I pulled some of the best.

My friend on the other hand, his luck is insane and all he does is single pull most of the time. He has Gogeta, Super Gotenks, SSG Goku, Broly, Majin Vegeta, nearly all the SSJ2 that will dokkan in the future, and much more. He singled pulled Xeno SS Trunks today on a whim.

He has a total of 50 URs on a F2P account and he hardly tournament grind, I think he only did once.

chrono01

Does the Gogeta event end in half an hour? I'm 2 medals away but down to my final stone now.
Nope, he ends tomorrow. You still have time!

As for me, I just finished my Jackie Chun (10/10 Super, and then another 5/10 one). I finished King Vegeta prior. If King Cold comes back, I'll finish him off too. I love this double drop event.

Nope, he ends tomorrow. You still have time!

As for me, I just finished my Jackie Chun (10/10 Super, and then another 5/10 one). I finished King Vegeta prior. If King Cold comes back, I'll finish him off too. I love this double drop event.

Awesome! I just need one more now so once I get the stone bonus in a few minutes plus one or two more from participating in the events which lines up nicely, I should have a great starting position for this new account. I'm a ghost short but it shouldn't take long to get one. Already hyped to have the main component of my Over in a Flash team finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom