• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagamorph

Use ghost ushers or king yemma + healing item to get through turns when freeza doesn't appear
Cheers, that worked a treat. Helped that I took a +70% HP Kid Buy friend as well.

AGL Whis and an Elder Kai out of it too.
No idea who to feed the Elder to though....but thinking of my TUR Broly.

Edit - Oh sod this Majin stage. So many bloody sweets and no units to eat them.
I also find out the hard way that you can't use Ghost Usher two turns in a row. Oh it uses the item, it just doesn't bloody do anything.

Meneses

The double Usher thing might be a bug (or maybe it's intended, I don't know) and it always happens to me too, but if you close the app and reopen it you'll be back at the beginning of that second turn and the Usher will work then.

StMeph

You're not supposed to be able to Ghost Usher two turns in a row. But as Meneses said, you can work around this by reloading the app while you're on the second round to allow yourself to Usher again.

Savitar

I found it easier to dokkan Gohan than it was to get the medals for Trunks but in the end each was only a matter of time and effort.

My team:

AGI Golden Frizea
INT Janemba
TEC Perfect Cell
STR Broly
PHY Mira (I always laugh at that being a guys name)
TEQ Super Buu who is basically there to help with so many AGI characters and he has his regen with other peoples AGI Buu's that I usually picked.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The double Usher thing might be a bug (or maybe it's intended, I don't know) and it always happens to me too, but if you close the app and reopen it you'll be back at the beginning of that second turn and the Usher will work then.

This. Changes. Everything.

Last time around I steamrolled through with double AGL Buu's giving me practically full health the whole time. On my new account double AGL Frieza is the mvp. Tanking and nuking all day.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
All this talk of dokkan'ing Gohan is making me wish global could make the TUR Ultimate Gohan already.

Meneses

Doesn't matter anyway, the Majin stage just utterly destroys me...

In my case, everything just takes too long, since I don't have any great offensive villains.

The Buu stage tooke me upwards of 20 minutes just chipping away at them (I had AGL and TEQ Buu healing my team, which helped when I ran out of items). I think I managed to launch one super during the entire fight.

Trunks I won't even bother since I don't have him. I wanted Gohan but it isn't easy, and the fact that the drops aren't guaranteed make me hate this event.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
AGL Frieza definitely makes the Majin stage easy.

Take Uub out first, bring Buu down until he's going to use his ability then use orb changing items and blast him.

Lagamorph

Ended up using a 2x AGL Golden Frieza nuke strategy to get past the Majin stage, just couldn't do it any other way. One nuke in Uub then one more on Buu, took them both in one hit each that way.

Double gold frieza is great in farming Gohan medals. Add in AGL Pefect Cell and TEQ Perfect Cell and the family is screwed.

For Trunks I use double TEQ Perfect cell and PHY SSJ Broly with Majin Buu PHY.

denebj

Neo Member
I finally rebirthed Gohan :) Feels good, I like that guy!!
Got the medals for trunk and all the medals for the dokkan of the God goku phy - I got 8 copies due to the 1 year anniversary pulls :)
Now I am farming Whis to finish up TEQ and INT SA!! That should do until the WT.
Double Broly lead, add the phy kid Buu for extra damage and they go down easy 😁😁😁

I wish they would rebirth or dokkan Teen STR Gohan!! That guy should get some love. One of the best art and Gohan in dbz for me!!

Just saw this on the sub reddit

21ffb4c7c9ab4c4583fdb49u8g.jpg

Fook this battle! Even with Broly special I do like 10% of their health. He's my hardest hitter on my villin team :(. What team format did everyone that beat the Uub & Buu tag team use?

Meneses

Fook this battle! Even with Broly special I do like 10% of their health. He's my hardest hitter on my villin team :(. What team format did everyone that beat the Uub & Buu tag team use?

I don't have great characters so I went:

AGL Buu leader + another friend AGL Buu, I had a lot of HP and regen
TEQ Buu
TEQ Turles to try and get some Ki and supers but LOL candy
PHY Broly
INT General Blue
STR Boujack

and I just tried not to die of boredom while I slowly chipped away at them. Try to kill Uub first.

MiTYH

AGL Dokkan awakened Kid Buu is my MVP of the Villain event.

Dear people like you who put that as your leader.

THANK YOU.

I'm on a rerolled Gogeta account, way too fresh and I've been having difficulties with stage 19. Took this friend and my UR Cell and Android 13 from farming (neither awakened yet, sadly), and made easy work of it. Only used one King Yema because I was close and he was going to double attack me before I could hit

Now to beat stage 20. Just want my AGL Whis back!

Dear people like you who put that as your leader.

THANK YOU.

I'm on a rerolled Gogeta account, way too fresh and I've been having difficulties with stage 19. Took this friend and my UR Cell and Android 13 from farming (neither awakened yet, sadly), and made easy work of it. Only used one King Yema because I was close and he was going to double attack me before I could hit

Now to beat stage 20. Just want my AGL Whis back!

Yeah Kid Buu is extremely helpful, especially with double leads. Even my crappy villain teams can steamroll as long as I have 140k hp.

MiTYH

Yeah Kid Buu is extremely helpful, especially with double leads. Even my crappy villain teams can steamroll as long as I have 140k hp.

You're lucky to have him!

Tried, and got steamrolled, multiple times on stage 20. I really don't think I can beat it with my team

Meneses

Cool, finally finished my TUR medals so I can probably grind at least 10 or 15 tournaments tomorrow before packing and leaving on my trip, so it won't be as much of a waste as I was fearing.

finally that little shit vega medal dropped goddamn!

anyways, for the justice level does the gohan medal drop?

edit: Also, if I Dokkan Awaken SSJ Goku(phy) into SSG Goku and I end up getting more SSJ Goku would it still 100% his SA? The White Hot Face-Off is the one I'm talking about btw

StMeph

Also, if I Dokkan Awaken SSJ Goku(phy) into SSG Goku and I end up getting more SSJ Goku would it still 100% his SA? The White Hot Face-Off is the one I'm talking about btw

No. Once a card Dokkans it's no longer considered the same card and would use the other rules for SA upgrade percentages.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Some big changes this time around! 2 GSSR tickets for 80 wins, Elder Kais in the Tier reward pool, SR Bulma character and well as SSR TEQ SS Gokus.

This is some good shit :D

All the previous gachas like SS Gotenks and AGL Xeno Trunks are in the tourney GSSR pull as well.

EDIT: YASSS!!! Finally got a different SSR from the DB pull than fucking Goku. I'll take old ass King Piccolo pls.

Tamanon

Banned
Mental note: Bonus teams are almost guaranteed to super. Got one-shot by a PHY Broly on the bosses team in the finals.:/

Should've Ushered there.

Kettch

Had a bit of a bad start on my first tourney. A Super Janemba going first one shot my team from full health with a neutral super. Didn't realize that could happen. Rolling along pretty well now though.

I also got that Old Kami SSR. Wish it had been General Blue instead though, I still don't have him.

Savitar

Had a bit of a bad start on my first tourney. A Super Janemba going first one shot my team from full health with a neutral super. Didn't realize that could happen. Rolling along pretty well now though.

I also got that Old Kami SSR. Wish it had been General Blue instead though, I still don't have him.

I managed to get Kami as well, that was a nice surprise, didn't realize the silver tickets could do that.

As for Blue you'll get him, he's quite the common drop as such when summoning DB characters.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Got one tournament win and am in Korin tier. I'm pretty much the best ever.

Also I apparently have 0 Broly friends.

Kettch

Now a Super Gogeta went first and supered me, luckily I managed to close to app fast enough to redo it and ghost usher this time though, so I didn't waste a whole tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom