• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Jesus. I welcome our new STR SR Frieza + INT SSR Gohan + PHY SSR Piccolo overlords.

I wish I was one of those overlords, re-rolled 30 times since the double stones started, so 60 pulls, 4 SSJ pulls, 4 SR Yamcha's, games trying to tell me something

Edit: Pull No 97 since double stones started, saw SSJ pull, did it, got Piccolo, sweet, not Gohan but he'll do, second pull, SSJ pull, one can dream, come on...dupe SSR Piccolo...it seems churlish to complain, but I mean, come on game

I'm not rerolling. My team is not worth sacrificing for SSJ Gohan. I'll sacrifice it for
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku
though.

k3wjWgN.jpg

Someone help me build a great team.
Someone help me build a team, pls.

So what's the deal, is doing a 10 draw yield better odds than solo pulls? I got about 60 stones at the moment and wondering if I should use them right away or wait if they do any events where you get like a guaranteed SSR for a 10 draw.

Permanently A

oh WOW. I think I just found something huge since I haven't really seen it discussed.

When you're farming a character's super level like Tao, if you feed your normal awakened level 20 fodder + you level 1 Tao to your main Tao you get the normal 48k. But if you feed the fodder to your other level 1 Tao, it becomes a level 21 Tao, and then feeding that Tao to your main Tao gives you a whopping 106k! I will experiment further feeding my level 21 Tao.

chrono01

Just pick a leader that boosts the ATK/HP of specific units and try to build a rainbow team around it. I'd recommend against sticking to a single type, since the game has a tendency to orb troll you if you need a specific color.

What I do is try to choose around three or so strong units against a particular event [so AGL for Tao SR event] and the rest of types that my Leader also boost the effectiveness of.

So what's the deal, is doing a 10 draw yield better odds than solo pulls? I got about 60 stones at the moment and wondering if I should use them right away or wait if they do any events where you get like a guaranteed SSR for a 10 draw.
I don't believe they have a guaranteed event draw, but the Japanese release does have rate-up events. As much as I want to try for Gohan/Piccolo [as well as STR SSJ Goku], I'm going to hold onto my Dragon Stones for now.

As for doing a ten-pull or single, the rates are the same. While you only see the Goku animation for the first pull, the following remaining nine pulls are each a separate chance of pulling an R, SR, or SSR unit.

Personally, I'm going to always do single pulls, since you don't get a bonus pull for going the ten-pull-at-once route and it's more exciting seeing each Goku pull animation.

Another 3x training items from Tao. Screw that.

Consider this: Since I've started with this Tao business I've levelled Yakon from 10 to 20, Z-evolved from the awakening items I picked up on the Tao stage, then levelled him to 40. The same has been done to Pui Pui. Their defensive power is now higher than my lv 33 SR Vegeta.

Game's rigged. =(

Another 3x training items from Tao. Screw that.

Consider this: Since I've started with this Tao business I've levelled Yakon from 10 to 20, Z-evolved from the awakening items I picked up on the Tao stage, then levelled him to 40. The same has been done to Pui Pui. Their defensive power is now higher than my lv 33 SR Vegeta.

Game's rigged. =(

LImQgpo.gif

Killed him 20 times+, still nothing :(

Permanently A

I'm not sure about 1 pul vs 10 pull but there will be events where the chance to get SSR is increased if the Japan version is any indication.

Frieza is your leader, his leader passive is great. Vegeta, Burter, Roshi, Gohan (especially if you've leveled up his super feeding him other copies of himself), and then whoever you like. Doesn't really matter since Frieza's leader passive isn't class specific. Just give the last slot to whoever best works against your current enemy (in terms of type advantage).

Wazzy

Banned
Wow, lucky.

I've rerolled for about 2 hours and doing this makes me realize I'll probably never get an SSR on my main account, even with a rate up event.
If you would like, I'm storing the account on a separate device(goodbye SR Vegeta account!) and if I roll Gohan you can have the account.

I'm playing through the other piccolo account currently and I want to keep trying for Gohan.
It's a sign!
But I want Gohan LOL

Permanently A

If you would like, I'm storing the account on a separate device(goodbye SR Vegeta account!) and if I roll Gohan you can have the account.

I'm playing through the other piccolo account currently and I want to keep trying for Gohan.

But I want Gohan LOL

Thanks for your generous offer! But honestly I think I've gotten too attached to my main account, even if my pull was Guldo. Give it to someone else! And best of luck rolling that Gohan.

Wazzy

Banned
I admire your determination. Best of luck!

...And please look forward to your soon-to-be third Piccolo SSR.
Thanks!

Oh god if I get one more I will die. I love piccolo but he needs to let me have my Gohan. :(
Thanks for your generous offer! But honestly I think I've gotten too attached to my main account, even if my pull was Guldo. Give it to someone else! And best of luck rolling that Gohan.
No prob!

If anyone else wants the Piccolo account if I pull Gohan just give me the heads up. It's an untouched one with SR 16

BrunoM

Even tho I don't have a single SSR and would love to lol

I think I like my low level guys build them up lol ..
Well that plus I see the people that spend days trying and nothing lol

Just hopping that having 50 dragon stones will give me a better chance of getting a SSR with some better odds update

Syntsui

Just you wait until the daily dragon stones event end, you finish all the quest difficulties and still don't pull a single SSR. There will be no way to get one unless you pay for them.

Permanently A

Just you wait until the daily dragon stones event end, you finish all the quest difficulties and still don't pull a single SSR. There will be no way to get one unless you pay for them.

Yeah, I'm afraid this will be the case for most people (including me :/)

At least we can get pseudo-SSR's by leveling up our SRs!

1tmOPqY.jpg

BrunoM

Question guys ..

So on my phone got the main game gonna download it for reroll on my pad lol its your guys fault lol all the talk about damn shoulder pads lol

What's the best way to go about it ??

two dragon stone pulls in a row, both had a SSJ goku and both times I got an SR, Rochi and Nappa.

Nappa seems alright, he gives green classes 20% hp and str but his super does a huge reduction to the enemy defense.

Also last night I noticed that every character also have extra passive skill, I knew they popped up in battle before but it was slightly confusing as to why, now I know that some characters have a chance to trigger a buff while others always do so.

Dawg

If this is anything like One Piece Treasure Cruise (same developer), the daily dragon stone events will never end. The moment an event ends, a new one pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom