• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
34 pulls, no luck yet. Did pull an SR Zarbon and SR Dodoria team that I might run with as a secondary though.

EDIT: FINALLY! After like 5 days of off and on rerolling and 40 pulls just today, I got me some Super Sand Vegeta and SR Roshi.

Aag857n.png

I'll see if I can pull a Piccolo or Gohan though. But it feels good man.

linkent

All you.guys and Ur SSR's and all I want is a raditz or 2.. Fun game tho and I for one welcome our new phone overlords

u want to start new account with raditz?
I got 1 SR PHY Raditz + SR PHY Vegtta account if u want..

watched a 3hours movie while rerolling...
0SSR.. will give up and just use my main SSR Goku account..

and 1 thing for sure.. i will never spend money on this game unless they do 50stone pulls with 1 100% SSR event in the future..

Yahoo! Got SR STR 18 with my SSR Vegeta and SR Roshi account. I'm sticking with this! xD After all that rerolling, I've regained my pride just like SSR Vegeta's tag line hah!

If anyone wants, I have an SR Zarbon/SR Dodoria account waiting to be used. Just PM me.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I have a question I'd like clarified: What's the difference between Awaken and Z-Awaken? I know that Z-Awaken can only be done when a character is max level, but are there adverse side effects to awakening 2/3 rows before getting to that max level?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I have a question I'd like clarified: What's the difference between Awaken and Z-Awaken? I know that Z-Awaken can only be done when a character is max level, but are there adverse side effects to awakening 2/3 rows before getting to that max level?
You don't have the medals/money in stock for other characters, that's all.

Yaari

Going to try reroll for a bit. I shouldn't even be doing it considering the team I have, but 2 rolls is ez, and I just want to see what I could get.

Haschmich

Neo Member
I just rerolled for about 2 hours for fun and have three accounts up for grabs.

SSR-Piccolo-PHY + R-Burter-AGL

Just PM me for the codes.

Yaari

3 SR Account (Lol lucky, could have easily been a SSR)

SR Frieza STR
SR Vegeta TEQ
SR Ginyu INT

78wetpgsm3x7

I just rerolled for about 2 hours for fun and have three accounts up for grabs.
SSR-Piccolo-PHY + R-Burter-AGL
SSR-Vegeta-TEQ + SR-Krillin-TEQ
SSR-Vegeta-TEQ + R-Ginyu-INT
Just PM me for the codes.

Did you get what you wanted?

thaOwner

Trying to get Nappa and Android 16 Z awaken so they can join SSR Goku, SSR Ginyu and SSR Burter (he's a beast as an SSR).

I'll finally then complete the Zhard mode story missions for some stones.

Skii

I did a 50 stone pull yesterday and got SSJ for the animation.

Gave me 2 SRs, STR Frieza and INT Zarbon. Everything else was an R.

It does not seem to apply to your whole pull, I think they're rolled individually.

Wow, these drop rates really are pretty bad.

Probably done around 20 rerolls with 5 SSJ Goku's in the animation and no SSR so far.

Yaari

Another 3 SR account.

SR STR Frieza
SR STR Nappa
SR STR Tien

Comes with free shit Chiaotzu

Send me a PM if anyone wants it.

linkent

Thanks for this! I've been trying to get Piccolo for 2 days. :(
Remember to re-issue/generate new password so others cant take it.

Anyone know where to get mr.Popo in story mission? Need to Z Goku..
I know it drop alot in TEQ daily but it is still a few days away..

Edit: @Tetha11 np... Learned that when i got an alt one piece account that got taken after i claimed it without reissuing the password :(

Wazzy

Banned
Anyone want an SSR Vegeta TEQ account? It has SR Goku and R 18. I just pulled them from rerolling since, you know, Gohan hates me.

Skii

Anyone want an SSR Vegeta TEQ account? It has SR Goku and R 18. I just pulled them from rerolling since, you know, Gohan hates me.

I'm struggling to pack anything SSR at the moment!

Are you going through the tutorial each time?

Skii

Yup! I've already pulled Piccolo twice(I'm also offering his account if I pull Gohan) and now I got Vegeta TEQ lol

Wow man, that's dedication! I'm finding it really tedious to re-roll for SSR Gohan and I'm using Bluestacks which allows me to skip the tutorial. Here's hoping we can pack him today.

theta11

Wow man, that's dedication! I'm finding it really tedious to re-roll for SSR Gohan and I'm using Bluestacks which allows me to skip the tutorial. Here's hoping we can pack him today.

I've been using Bluestacks too, how do you skip the tutorial with it? I'm new to the app.

Ducarmel

Anyone know where to get mr.Popo in story mission? Need to Z Goku..
I know it drop alot in TEQ daily but it is still a few days away..

http://gamy.jp/dbz-dokkan/ドラゴンボールZドッカンバトルドカバト覚醒メダルドロップ場所

hard quest 1 stage 5
hard quest 5 stage 1

I tried quest 1 stage 5 I put a whole days worth of stamina farming it and never got it

I have not tested 5-1 I did not reach it yet before teq Tuesday when i got all the popo's i needed..

Skii

I've been using Bluestacks too, how do you skip the tutorial with it? I'm new to the app.

You have to download Root Browser. Once you've done that, complete the tutorial after you beat Mr Satan and then close the app when the sign "Download Complete" comes up. Go to Root Browser, go into data and find the com.bandai... folder, go into share_pref folder and then copy the Coco file to anywhere that isn't in that com.bandai... folder.

Now you've done that, open the game and open your pack(s). If you don't like them and want to reroll, close the application. Go to Root Browser back into the com.bandai... folder and delete the Coco file in there. Now copy and paste the old Coco file that you had placed outside the com.bandai... folder back into the share_pref folder. Finally, delete the .com folder found in the "file" folder. After doing all that, the game will have reset to the point after the tutorial and you can reroll to your hearts content.

Durden77

Got Cyborg Tao! Took about 8 times on hard.

This game is way too fun for DBZ fans lol. I need to add my name to the OP friends list.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Damn. I'm at the point where I'm avoiding commons now. I got too much of each. Then again I have been doing nothing but grinding these dailies this week.

You run out quickly if you do a lot of FP pulls to try and Z-awaken fodder to feed to your better cards.

FerranMG

What strategy are you guys using to level up characters?
How do you use common low level characters?

One particular situation I have now:
- N Yamcha lvl 6, super attack 2.
- R (Z-awakened from N) Yamcha lvl 35, super attack 1.

Is it worth to train them together? If I do that, I'll probably end up with a lvl 35 Yamcha, with super attack 3. Should I bother leveling the level 6 to 20, awaken him, and then train the level 35 with the newly awakened level 20?

Another situation: I have a few <5 level N characters. What do I do with them so that they are worth something?
Training an SR character with them is useless.

Bumping for advise on how to best train characters.

chrono01

So apparently, according to someone on Reddit who plays the JPN version, TEQ Vegeta is one of the worst SSR in the entire game. It figures it's the only SSR I have. :/

My luck with gatcha games continue to be abysmal. I'm not re-rolling, since I could always get another SSR later on [who am I kidding], but still. Feels bad. :/

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I have 11 URs in JPN verison, here are my 2 cents:
SSR Gohan's decent, but not that strong. STR Goku is way more useful in the long run fyi. DO NOT trade your STR goku for Gohan!!
For the currest SSRs the usefulness is like this STR Goku > SSR PHY Vegeta > SSR Gohan > SSR Piccolo + SSR AGI Goku > SSR TEQ Vegeta
Of course if you rate coolness level SSR Gohan is way up the list, there will be a SSR SSJ2 Gohan later <3
STR Goku is useful for obvious reasons, +50% atk dude, meaning his special will also hit super hard.
SSR gohan is not as useful because later on there will be a bunch of chars that add ki with leader skills or link. He's still pretty good though, but there are a whole handful of better SSR or SSR* (from SR) later. He is not as good as goku because there are limitations to his atk power. Goku still gets +50% when max ki on top of super bonus. Gohan gets none when max ki except for super bonus.
PHY Vegeta is useful because the dmg reduce after hitting someone is really, really useful. especially when you come up against super hard hitting boss with massive hp like mech frieza.
SSR TEQ Vegeta is the ABSOLUTE shittiest SSR in the entire game, hands down. shitty stats and shitty passive. It is pretty much NEVER put in any of my decks in the JPN version.
SSR Piccolo's passive isn't the worst but DEF doesn't really play a big role in the game itself and he has some rather poor stats.
FYI Blue hair God Goku has 8723hp 8250atk 3873def when maxed
SSR TEQ Vegeta has 7757hp 6533atk 4249def with a shitty passive (Even SSR* comes close with that atk)
SSR gohan has 7105hp 7309atk 3299def

Read this tidbit on reddit. Looks like it's a good thing I didn't reroll.

Skii

So apparently, according to someone on Reddit who plays the JPN version, TEQ Vegeta is one of the worst SSR in the entire game. It figures it's the only SSR I have. :/

My luck with gatcha games continue to be abysmal. I'm not re-rolling, since I could always get another SSR later on [who am I kidding], but still. Feels bad. :/

Well at least you have a SSR! I know you worked for it with re-rolls but it's better luck than me. I've re-rolled 50 times today (100 packs opened) and not a single SSR haha.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll pull another SSR in the near future. It'll probably be another TEQ Vegeta though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom