• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

Majin Vegeta Dokkan starting on the 22nd is good news and my interest in Tournaments might be renewed.

Now I can't wait for that event to be super hard and me being unable to beat it :(

chrono01

Oh wait, it's only Super-type characters for the Heroes Extermination event? I should be able to use Gogeta then!

I'll need to sub out Majin Vegeta and AGL Golden Freeza though, since they're Extreme-type, but I'll still have a decent amount of links for him. Maybe I'll Dokkan the prior event Tournament Goku, since I noticed he has Prepared for Battle as a link. I could also sub in SSJ3 Vegeta as a strong Tech-type to replace Majin Vegeta.

MiTYH

Debating pulling on the 40-dokkan pull. I need all the units, but don't have any teams to beat the Dokkan stages. Really want that AGL Buu of course, or INT Gohan (Need good int leaders). We shall see what the rates are!

Meneses

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THIS! Because of this I just did a 5 stone pull on this dokkan, since I'll be saving stones for my Vegeta.

Got R Yamcha, so that sounds about right.

I did a 40 pull because i'm an idiot and haven't learned from my long streak of only SR summons.

The streak continues.

And I got 2 R Yamchas.

chrono01

I'm going to farm 20 medals, enough for 2/3 of the Gohan, before I call it. Eyes are burning and I need to get up soon, haha. At 16 now!

Chucker

What's the bug? I just got back into this during the last tourney and have built up a decent game (and extreme for the hero killers.)

chrono01

What's the bug? I just got back into this during the last tourney and have built up a decent game (and extreme for the hero killers.)
Basically, event Gohan isn't supposed to take much damage, unless you activate the Buu link. However, right now any character can do extreme damage to him, so you can run in there with a Gogeta team and tear him apart (with some item usage).

Chucker

Basically, event Gohan isn't supposed to take much damage, unless you activate the Buu link. However, right now any character can do extreme damage to him, so you can run in there with a Gogeta team and tear him apart (with some item usage).
Excellent. I just beat stage one on Z-Hard after not having too much stamina, so hopefully it's still bugged when I get back to it...
Although I could use one of those 3 free stones.

LNBL

Shitty SA but still, whoop. Had only 1 buu unit so I'm very happy, now to get 10 more atleast.

Edit: looks like Bamco has said the bug will be fixed the next time this event will come back, so he doesn't need to be farmed in 1 day haha. This message is in the news bulletin of the event.

gNS3Z1U.jpg

MiTYH

Apparently Bamco knows of the Gohan bug, but they're not going to fix it until it returns. So farm away!

That's AWESOME.

So what's everyone's team they're using for this? Not sure I'm strong enough to tackle it, but now would clearly be the time to do so

Meneses

I have decent PHY cards so this bug made it very doable for me.

AGI Buu leader for the extra HP + healing. Over 100k HP pretty much guarantees you can survive 3 Gohan normal attacks with anyone, and supers with the right Guard.

TEQ Super Buu - He was here for the required link but the bug might make me get rid of him.

PHY Triumphant Light Goku for the Stun - basically my MVP along with Gogeta.

PHY SSB Vegeta - I tried using it as leader and nuking but I had a harder time surviving until the last phase, might try it again at some point.

PHY SS Gotenks for Sealing and links

STR SS3 Goku to help with the middle phase and Links.

Friend, always Gogeta.

There's probably an easier way, but this has worked for me.

StMeph

Wow. I was running a Buu team trying to do it normally and didn't even know it was bugged. Thanks for the heads up. Time to switch to Gogeta.

SnakeEyes

Banned
My Rainbow team is getting through the first 2 Gohans without having to try, and for the final INT Gohan I may have to use a Ghost Usher or Yemma, but then rail him with Gogetas and SS3 Goku.

Bugs, BANZAI!

So I'm messing around on JP while waiting for stamina on Global to farm Gohan, and this happened:

Hopefully I still have enough time to raise Rank and get medals before the event's over.

Yeah I need to farm medals also but my team just doesn't seem to be up for the challange lol. I been trying the Super Vegito fight and had no luck at all >.<

Here's my team for the Gohan fight:

screenshot_20160812-154u0j.png

Nice, I'll beat his ass 10x just in case.

Pulled on the discount:

28905799496_6893790492_z.jpg

At least Trunks is new, but I didn't bother getting his medals from the event. :(

And yay, OIAF Buutenks! He needs a dokkan for sure.

MiTYH

Me: Hm, I really want to get some good summons, maybe I should by stones?
Inner thought: You have a spare account! Try your luck there!
*40-pull, all SR trash*

Thanks rates, for saving me money. I came THIS close to spending something, but wow, not for that disappointment.

Meneses

I spent 2 stones before they announced that they wouldn't fix it now, got the 10 medals to Dokkan my AGL Gohan.

Now i'll do natural stamina to grab 20 more just in case I ever get the others
I won't :(

Any adive for the Frieza and Buu events?

Turns out none of my Gohans can be TUR. However, since the bug makes this super easy(only used one senzu ONE!) I'ma grind it out in the off chance i do get a gohan that can TUR.

Anyways I also found out that the chance to stun skill can kinda be activated at will. I died against Gohan because I got greedy and didn't heal because I thought Turles would stun him. Nope. So I closed it before it showed the K.O relaunched, healed, and did it again this time Turles stunned Gohan :eek:.

LNBL

Did you spend stones to get 10 medals so fast? I got 4 through natural energy lol.

Yea I actually did, was afraid they would fix the bug haha. Since I don't have more than 1 Buu cards I wanted to make sure I atleast awaken my Phy Gohan. :)

But now i'll just wait for my stamina to refill and get the medals for the Agi Gohan.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Anyways I also found out that the chance to stun skill can kinda be activated at will. I died against Gohan because I got greedy and didn't heal because I thought Turles would stun him. Nope. So I closed it before it showed the K.O relaunched, healed, and did it again this time Turles stunned Gohan :eek:.

At the start of the turn a stun chance is determined based on the character's attack position. So if Turtles doesn't stun in the first slot, restart the app, try in the second position or third. Think of it as another dice roll for "chance to stun".

10? Why not go for all 30? :D

I have both the PHY and the AGL Gohans, so I need 20 anyway, but will get the last 10 just in case :D

Good idea. I thought I would never get the TEQ Cell so I never farmed his extra 10 medals, and yet I got him instead of Gogeta. At that point I had TWO things to be upset over.

Savitar

Did four pulls. I regret everything.

Got a dupe AGI Gotenks. The other was...another Kaioken Goku. If that Goku isn't going to get some awesome dokkan later I swear I'll be infuriated. I did not need a total six of him, no wait I had seven now, I cashed one in.

Got PHY Gohan dokkaned, now got to get ten for the AGI one, then another ten in case ever get the INT.

Good idea. I thought I would never get the TEQ Cell so I never farmed his extra 10 medals, and yet I got him instead of Gogeta. At that point I had TWO things to be upset over.

I got a dupe PHY kid buu and awakened him to feed to my AGL one. Then got dupe cells TEQ and INT so that was annoying. Ended up going for the 50% chance in UR form for the Int.

SnakeEyes

Banned
2 things:
1) Yes, that would indeed suck. I'm so glad I ended up getting Gogeta in a YOLO single pull after spending far too many Stones (and too much money) on multi summons trying to get him.
2) Your avatar is awesome. TUBBS LIFE, YO.

I got a dupe PHY kid buu and awakened him to feed to my AGL one. Then got dupe cells TEQ and INT so that was annoying. Ended up going for the 50% chance in UR form for the Int.

I would probably do the same if I got a PHY kid buu. I dunno, I don't see much use for him except to flesh out a mono phy team, the agl one seems so much more useful.

2 things:
1) Yes, that would indeed suck. I'm so glad I ended up getting Gogeta in a YOLO single pull after spending far too many Stones (and too much money) on multi summons trying to get him.
2) Your avatar is awesome. TUBBS LIFE, YO.

Lucky you. I'm getting some Dokkan fatigue so I'm debating just casually playing till my eventual reroll for Super Vegito. Tired of working too hard for stuff the Gogetas are doing easily lol.

And thanks, Tubbs is my spirit animal. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom