• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo damn need over 1.5k gems to get all the Elder Kais and SSRs I want, time to grind like hell!

Edit: YOOOOO Pilaf is no joke even in Easy mode. Tanked a super from my Majin Vegeta! o_O

chrono01

The new content is great, but I've seen a handful of typo's already, haha. Oh well, new content is new content, I fully welcome it, typo's and all!

The new content is great, but I've seen a handful of typo's already, haha. Oh well, new content is new content, I fully welcome it, typo's and all!

Hope that means some stones for us. I'm also hopeing for some mistakes on abilities. They gave us 40 stones for that Bardock mishap a few months back.

Also anyone know the total amount of stones we can get from missions and quests in the new content?

I'm hopeing its enough for 2 multipulls.

I'd get INT Gohan, STR Krillian who has a guard special like Frieza but not as good and only vs PHYs, TEQ Piccolo who links well with most Teen Gohans, Elder Kais x2 which is 300 gems and maybe some of the medals since its only 5 gems for about 20 or 10 of each Kai/Gold level awakening medal.

So roughly 1.5k gems or more if you wanted more than what I listed.

Chucker

Thanks! Time to grind.
These guys seem to hit a little harder than the last chapters, I actually have to pay attention.
Edit: Yeesh, this treasure stuff is going to take ages.

MiTYH

Question on gem farming:

If Pilaf always drops 10 gems, why is it better to farm on zhard? Wouldnt it be safer and save stamina to go on normal?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
My MVP for the new content:
3KxdGCL.png

Took out the Ginyu Force on Z-Hard without them laying a hit.

Meneses

Did two single pulls for the hell of it. First got me SR INT Android 18.

Second one seemed like a regular "2 saiyan capsules + SS2 Goku" disappointment but somehow I got INT Ult Gohan! I guess it begins to compensate my zero SSR multipull streak which is around 8, I think?

Also, good thing I farmed those bugged medals.

Chucker

Yeah, my multi from the Dokkan pool was rather lackluster. SSR SSJ Future Trunks, SSJ2 Angel Goku and GT Trunks were the only ones worth keeping.

MiTYH

Haven't been bothered to check, but do gems now show up on all story stages, or jsut these new ones? I still have z-hard stages to finish up for gems... eventually.

Need about 10 more stages and I'll do that 40-pull for Dokkanfest like I should have saved for, but was impatient. I'm sure only good things will come of it

Haven't been bothered to check, but do gems now show up on all story stages, or jsut these new ones? I still have z-hard stages to finish up for gems... eventually.

Need about 10 more stages and I'll do that 40-pull for Dokkanfest like I should have saved for, but was impatient. I'm sure only good things will come of it

Only shows up on the new stages.

So I'm wondering if it would be worth it to add Broly instead of a 6th Over in a Flash character for the tournament team once Majin Vegeta gets his rebirth.

So I'm wondering if it would be worth it to add Broly instead of a 6th Over in a Flash character for the tournament team once Majin Vegeta gets his rebirth.

Grab a friend Broly if they are still available. Him + Majin Vegeta gives you a better chance to all kill in 1 turn and required for prelims to get through it much faster.

Also damn is the Ginyu force hard hitting on Z hard. Good thing my PFB team can super like no tomorrow.

O those shiny things are for gems. Fuck me in the butthole I thought they were new teleporters or some shit :(.

I only hate the Dragonball when they are in those areas where you need the nimbus to reach. That is so irritating other than that I usually get the Dragonball my first go

Meneses

Yeah, I did all of them first try (with a lot of luck in the dice rolls) except the one in the... Ginyu Force stage :( Took me 3 tries lol

So, regarding Majin Vegeta medal screen that was posted earlier, when people find stuff like that how long does it usually take for it to be in the game?

Yeah, I did all of them first try (with a lot of luck in the dice rolls) except the one in the... Ginyu Force stage :( Took me 3 tries lol

So, regarding Majin Vegeta medal screen that was posted earlier, when people find stuff like that how long does it usually take for it to be in the game?

Lucky you :p. I'm miss the dragonballs in those nimbus areas. Out of stamina. Would it be worth it to refill stamina if I have 93 sta?

Meneses

Lucky you :p. I'm miss the dragonballs in those nimbus areas. Out of stamina. Would it be worth it to refill stamina if I have 93 sta?

Well, unless you're doing some other event which requires more stamina, I wouldn't refill it just for the dragon balls - especially because there's no guarantee you'll get good rolls.

But I guess that depends on how badly you want the Wish :p

Well, unless you're doing some other event which requires more stamina, I wouldn't refill it just for the dragon balls - especially because there's no guarantee you'll get good rolls.

But I guess that depends on how badly you want the Wish :p

I still have some story line to go. So 93 STA should get me at least 5 DS :p

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

It was already leaked before that screen to be the 22nd

Pulled on the dokkan banner again after getting 50 from the new missions...

28435182354_3fa87c281d_z.jpg

Dupe Frieza is kinda useless since my other one is already SA10, but I'm definitely not complaining about Gotenks and Trunks since they're new. :D

Pulled on the dokkan banner again after getting 50 from the new missions...

28435182354_3fa87c281d_z.jpg

Dupe Frieza is kinda useless since my other one is already SA10, but I'm definitely not complaining about Gotenks and Trunks since they're new. :D

Can't wait to see what I pull. This goes on until the 25th right? If so I should be fine, I'm 20 DS all from the new story and I never did the 40 DS pull

The interesting thing about that pull is that it totally faked me out. It only went SSJ1, hit the planet, then SURPRISE "bye guys!" Never seen it do that before as all the times I've had "bye guys" show up was just with normal Goku.

Shame the normal Gotenks cards don't dokkan in the future. :(

MiTYH

UGH.

Well, pulled the 40-dokkan banner. Rainbow text, highlight was SR Bojack, 2 SR Frieza, and SR Majin (Gotenks). All STR, so I'm sure they'll help out my Gogeta. But wow, not what I was hoping for, really wanted a special unit.

Plus, now there are MORE medals I need to dokkan these guys.

I got almost 200 gems. Need 577 more for Gohan. Its gonna be a pain saving up. I wish the Sheron wish for Treasure gave you 300 gems instead of just 100, like those DBs weren't exactly easy to get. :x

I wish you could farm DB wishes too so you can spam the Gem wish lol. Of course they would have to get rid of the more allies wish to make sure you can't farm DSs.

I'm about 10 stones from a Multipull. I hope to get FP Frieza or Gotenks STR.

chrono01

Man, the new set of quests just keep going and going. I want go through things in-order, so finish all of the Normal, then the Hard, then Very Hard, and finally start farming gems, but there's no end to them! I might just work on clearing all three stages on 18-3 (which I heard is the best for gems) and start the grind now. The actual quests themselves aren't going anywhere. Nice for stones, though!

Speaking of stones, you guys will not tempt me into pulling on a banner with sub-5% rates. You will not! I'm saving for Vegito, and you cannot stop me!

Still, congrats to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom