• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of the turn a stun chance is determined based on the character's attack position. So if Turtles doesn't stun in the first slot, restart the app, try in the second position or third. Think of it as another dice roll for "chance to stun".
Yeh I noticed that actually lol. I moved him around and it works every time I switch him :p. I first thought it was a reroll of the dice each time

They really need to add a INT SSJ/SSG/SSB with OIAF. SSG INT Goku is the only one but his abilities are crappy compared to his AGL and STR counterparts.

We have one for every type except INT still, like RIP INT. Weakest color out of all the types. In Global and in JP. They need to throw SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta a bone and give him OIAF too.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They really need to add a INT SSJ/SSG/SSB with OIAF. SSG INT Goku is the only one but his abilities are crappy compared to his AGL and STR counterparts.

We have one for every type except INT still, like RIP INT. Weakest color out of all the types. In Global and in JP. They need to throw SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta a bone and give him OIAF too.

Comparing passives and even leader skills he's probably the worst of the three, but just because INT is such a bad type he's great

Comparing passives and even leader skills he's probably the worst of the three, but just because INT is such a bad type he's great

His links are great is really all there is to him like all the KaioKens and SSGs. He is like the PHY version of SSG which is pretty crappy, both the same leader skill of respective colors.

If AGL had PFB he would be over the STR version so I'm hopeful a future Dokkan fixes that.

Anyways its been a while since I've run out of stamina and had to wait so long. But I'm really glad the bug was in effect. Saved a ton of items minus the usual dende or senzu.

It makes sense there is a bug for the Gohan event. The event seemed pretty easy and I remember everyone said it was a hard event. Good to hear that it will not be fixed until next time, this way I can farm the 30 medals. I still have to do the Frieza event as well. Maybe not that I have Gogeta I can finally beat it.

chrono01

So I finally did my GSSR pull...and got the STR SSG Vegeta. That makes both SSG Vegeta owned, which would be great...if he had any good links at all. I'm cursed with Vegeta, that makes both AGL SSG Vegeta x2 and STR SSG Vegeta x1 in the last four pulls. I wish it was him that was receiving all of the amazing buffs/rebirth that SSG Goku is getting, but alas, it isn't meant to be.

I'd like to say he'll get it in the future, but Vegeta always seems to get the scraps (Majin Vegeta is the exception). Hell, SSJ3 Vegeta doesn't even get Prepared for War. :(

1 Gohan Dokkan down, another to go. Should be done by tomorrow night if not Monday.

I wish there was a free Ultimate Gohan card like there is for the other events. I'll be farming for Frieza cards after this anyways.

1 Gohan Dokkan down, another to go. Should be done by tomorrow night if not Monday.

I wish there was a free Ultimate Gohan card like there is for the other events. I'll be farming for Frieza cards after this anyways.

If I were you I'd just go for the thirty medals, just in case you get the last Gohan that can be awakened. I'm currently 16/30 and have none that can be woken up lol.

Probably gonna try my luck against Buu after to up my AGL kid Buu.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
AGL Golden Frieza is now officially my favorite unit.

Full Powered Frieza just did the countdown attack and AGL Frieza ate it for 36 dmg.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Unfortunately there's only one more of these so far in Japan and it's Angel SSJ Vegeta. And well he's terrible.

Arrrammis

12 medals down, planning on just gathering 30 (despite not having any of the Ultimate Gohans) assuming I have enough time, because the glitch makes it way easier to farm than normal. I'll just add these to the pile of dokkan medals that I can never use (have 10 Buu saved up for PHY Buu, 20 saved up for if I get either SSj3 Goku, 10 saved up for Gogeta, 10 saved up for Janemba). Already have both Perfect Cells, Broly, and AGL Kid Buu, but disappointing that I am missing the "Top tier" ones. At least if I ever get a spot of luck, I'll be prepared :)

12 medals down, planning on just gathering 30 (despite not having any of the Ultimate Gohans) assuming I have enough time, because the glitch makes it way easier to farm than normal. I'll just add these to the pile of dokkan medals that I can never use (have 10 Buu saved up for PHY Buu, 20 saved up for if I get either SSj3 Goku, 10 saved up for Gogeta, 10 saved up for Janemba). Already have both Perfect Cells, Broly, and AGL Kid Buu, but disappointing that I am missing the "Top tier" ones. At least if I ever get a spot of luck, I'll be prepared :)

You got plenty of time. The event is until the 25th of August and considering you only need 18 more that's less than 2 medals a day which is very doable. I'm currently at 17 but that's because I've leveled up twice from that event lol.

I don't have any Gohans either. I have no Buu medals and have AGL Buu. Have no Goku medals and no SSJ3 Goku but I do have TEQ SSJ Goku(the one you get for awakening Angel Goku). Don't have Gogeta or his medals, and don't have Janemba or his medals. I have PErfect cell but he's not TUR, but my Broly is. I then have Trunks, Gohan, and AGL SSJ Goku TUR from that enemy event.

Done with both Gohans. Now to wait for the next big event as I farm Frieza. If I do get INT Gohan, I dunno. I'm sure there will be time later on before the event ends. Gonna focus on Frieza.

Got my Gohan done. Not really sure why I bothered since he really has no place in any of my teams right now but I guess he's still handy to have in case my options open up down the line. If he had Over in a Flash or something like that would have been nice.

Got my Gohan done. Not really sure why I bothered since he really has no place in any of my teams right now but I guess he's still handy to have in case my options open up down the line. If he had Over in a Flash or something like that would have been nice.

Which Gohan? The PHY one is the only +3 ki leader outside of Gogeta without the +3000 att bonus.

The AGL one is amazing in a mono team and best one for rainbow teams overall.

The INT is just your usual TUR of the INT color like STR Broly, PHY Frieza, TEQ Cell and SSJ3 Goku AGL since they all share the same leader skill.

Which Gohan? The PHY one is the only +3 ki leader outside of Gogeta without the +3000 att bonus.

The AGL one is amazing in a mono team and best one for rainbow teams overall.

The INT is just your usual TUR of the INT color like STR Broly, PHY Frieza, TEQ Cell and SSJ3 Goku AGL since they all share the same leader skill.

I have the PHY one. Good point about the ki bonus, I'd actually forgotten about it. It's just a shame he doesn't slot so well with my teams that are focused on OIAF and fusion/super saiyan boosts. He should prove handy from time to time I guess though for things where Gogeta can't be used.

I have the PHY one. Good point about the ki bonus, I'd actually forgotten about it. It's just a shame he doesn't slot so well with my teams that are focused on OIAF and fusion/super saiyan boosts. He should prove handy from time to time I guess though for things where Gogeta can't be used.

He gets bonuses from fusion units since they share "Power Given by God". Its really too bad he didn't get PFB from the dokkan, would actually make him super good and link well with SSJs.

MiTYH

Are you trying for one or for SA 10?

Also 21/30 medals :D!

After this it's time for Buu

Was trying just for one (new gogeta account) since i can't beat any dokkan raids. Got one to drop after about 2 natural stamina refills. Got a second after another one, might just stop this.

StMeph

After finishing PHY and AGI Gohan I need something else on Global. Heroes event returning with the Majin Vegeta dokkan and new story missions would be perfect.

Meanwhile on JP I have to figure out how to rank up and get medals fast enough to finish my team in order to get Vegito and SSB medals in a few days. Might have to wait until they rotate back. Ugh.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I don't seem to be having issues with King Cold dropping :-/

Currently trying to get the last 5 needed before the Super Strike, and of the 5 times I've run the strike I've had 3 drops.

Currently trying to get the last 5 needed before the Super Strike, and of the 5 times I've run the strike I've had 3 drops.

Are all the super strike events gonna be lame like Vegeta where you need less than 100 power? If so I'm not gonna bother with King Vegeta and instead try and get Buu medals.

Which btw, if you did buu mind showing me your team set-up?

Shanlei91

Around 240 stamina spent today - not one King Cold or 1st Form Frieza drop. I hate that family.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Are all the super strike events gonna be lame like Vegeta where you need less than 100 power? If so I'm not gonna bother with King Vegeta and instead try and get Buu medals.

Which btw, if you did buu mind showing me your team set-up?
Yes, all the Super Strikes have the same 100pt Team Cost limit. And it's been so long that I can't remember what my team build was for the Buu Dokkan event.

Damn Frieza Full Power Super is stupid. It did 53k on my AGL Golden Frieza which is ridiculous with the passive he has active as long as my HP is above 50%

I'll just smack him with more Gogeta supers.

chrono01

Damn Frieza Full Power Super is stupid. It did 53k on my AGL Golden Frieza which is ridiculous with the passive he has active as long as my HP is above 50%

I'll just smack him with more Gogeta supers.
Are you sure your HP wasn't below 50% when the turn started? If you heal afterwards, AGL Golden Freeza's passive won't be active. Or maybe FP Freeza just hits that hard? Scary thought!

Are you sure your HP wasn't below 50% when the turn started? If you heal afterwards, AGL Golden Freeza's passive won't be active. Or maybe FP Freeza just hits that hard? Scary thought!

Passive might not have been active?

No it was above 50%, during the turn your round starts, your character passive shows up on the screen on a blue line to let you know it activated.

Frieza Super does 300k on the regular. So me dying wasn't a surprise. I should have blocked with my STR Angry Goku since I would just revive anyways.

chrono01

No it was above 50%, during the turn your round starts, your character passive shows up on the screen on a blue line to let you know it activated.

Frieza Super does 300k on the regular. So me dying wasn't a surprise. I should have blocked with my STR Angry Goku since I would just revive anyways.
Wow, FP Freeza doesn't mess around. O_O

Shanlei91

Looked it up to confirm - guess I used a Yemma the other night when he only hit me for 36 dmg.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...can_block_full_power/?st=irwwkcw5&sh=4841f341

You need to use a dmg reducing item to allow Golden Frieza to block for a stupidly low amount of damage.

Dear lord grinding 30 gohan medals is some of the most tedious shit ever. Thank God it's a guaranteed drop & super easy currently. I'd hate to see this in its true form

I hope the update breaks the login, I want some DSs

Pulled on the discounted banner wanting Buutenks and the first drop is Buutenks.

I wish it was always this easy.
You have made an enemy sir. I tried doing a pull in a banner and got SR Cora(isn't his name cooler? Or is it different in Japanese?) . Freaking cuntwaffle I already have him DAed!

Yes, all the Super Strikes have the same 100pt Team Cost limit. And it's been so long that I can't remember what my team build was for the Buu Dokkan event.

Wooooooooooow! Lame :/

edit: Finally 30 medas. Now for Buu, which once again raises the question, If you did the buu event and succeeded what did you guys use to defeat him? I need some team set ups to get a good idea of what I should use.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah a friend sent me the image. That Buuhan looks quote cool, and would be very good for a villain team.

Images can be found here.

Buuhan is INT and Omega Shenron is STR, but they both have the same Leader skill - Ki+3 (for their respective elements), and HP, ATK, and DEF +70% (when awakened to UR)

Also, maintenance extended by an hour (so far.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom