• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was unexpected- Turles Rebirth

Please oh god bring the Tree of Might event back to global a few times so I can up my Turles.

+3 ki to all as leader skill so the villain version of TUR PHY Gohan and his passive is +3 ki to all if hp is above 50% and 20% attack bonus for himself.

Max attack is 7104

HP is 10100

Super is now Supreme instead of Extreme and still stuns so yay!

Stats are a bit weaker for a TUR but still good and the best Villain Ki lead now along with one of the more powerful INT cards.

I hope you can awaken the TEQ version too but probably not.

I want the event to come back to farm more fruits.

StMeph

Stats are a bit weaker for a TUR but still good and the best Villain Ki lead now along with one of the more powerful INT cards.

I hope you can awaken the TEQ version too but probably not.

I want the event to come back to farm more fruits.

The Turles rebirth is a pleasant surprise, but let's be real about his new leader skill. It would be more useful being added now to Global, but in JP it's completely obsolete with the advent of +3 Ki/+70% All Stats leaders. At this point I don't even know what it would be used for except maybe as a WT Ki machine and not much else, sadly.

The Turles rebirth is a pleasant surprise, but let's be real about his new leader skill. It would be more useful being added now to Global, but in JP it's completely obsolete with the advent of +3 Ki/+70% All Stats leaders. At this point I don't even know what it would be used for except maybe as a WT Ki machine and not much else, sadly.

SSJ4 Gogeta with +3 ki to all and +70 to all is what people really want as the end all lol

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

He gives +5 ki to Majin Vegeta and +7 to Xeno Trunks

Pretty much a staple to people running Majin/Xeno for tournaments.

Also as a sub could be invaluable going forward because of his stun with the fights getting longer.

Bandai spy!
I haven't worked hard enough for them to gift me Gogeta yet. :(

Please oh god bring the Tree of Might event back to global a few times so I can up my Turles.
Ah thank fuck. He's like the one constant in my rainbow teams.

Dat cape swag......or did he just kill Piccolo.
He's rocking the cape when he's first introduced.

28776031200_6a34bd543c_b.jpg

denebj

Neo Member
That rebirth is pretty nice !! I do not have him o_O

13% rate in JPN on that banner !! Geeeee that's really good ... Something we will never see in GLB *sigh*

GKFinns

I feel like I am doing something wrong with the gem farming on 18-3. People are talking about getting 20+ gems per run, and even if I find Pilaf I am only getting 13-15. Without Pilaf I am lucky to get 5.

Chucker

Lately I've been DB farming and finishing levels on episodes on Hard and Z-Hard to farm quick DS. Working on Summon 5 and have 77 DS now, so I guess I'll be ready for the next couple of banners.

chrono01

The amount of typo's in the new story content is shocking. Did no one proof-read that at all? I mean, I can let a few slide, but when they continually misspell it "dimesion", I can only take so much...

Tamanon

Banned
The amount of typo's in the new story content is shocking. Did no one proof-read that at all? I mean, I can let a few slide, but when they continually misspell it "dimesion", I can only take so much...

I like when they do QA on text later, means more free compensation stones.

Yeah, this 81 I currently have is after a 40 pull of shit.
Farmed Dragon Balls 3 times today, finished my first set and expanded my character count on the 2nd.

Nice. I used mine for the treasure. I have three wishes left, more allies stronger TEQ and I think stronger INT or AGL can't remember which. I'm prolly gonna go for more allies with this current set since stronger characters just gives awakening medals right? As far as I know I can awaken like at least two of each colour.

Is yours worse than mine?

Chucker

Nice. I used mine for the treasure. I have three wishes left, more allies stronger TEQ and I think stronger INT or AGL can't remember which. I'm prolly gonna go for more allies with this current set since stronger characters just gives awakening medals right? As far as I know I can awaken like at least two of each colour.

Is yours worse than mine?
Yeesh. At least you got Buutenks?
I think my highlights were a SSR SSJ Teen Trunks, GT Trunks and SS2 Angel Goku.
Honestly my weak point is w decent PHY. You'd think the current thing would help, but the best I got from that was an SSR TEQ #17

SnakeEyes

Banned
Obviously not, but I barely read the dialogue content anyway so LOL.

chrono01

So [Epic Attack and Defence] - Sovereign of the Warrior Race? Gotcha, shall give it a go when I get stamina back.
That would be the one!

18-3 and 18-5 were the two I saw mentioned, and apparently 18-3 is better so that's the one I'll try farming too. I hope it's profitable, so many gems are needed...

SnakeEyes

Banned
That would be the one!

18-3 and 18-5 were the two I saw mentioned, and apparently 18-3 is better so that's the one I'll try farming too. I hope it's profitable, so many gems are needed...
Yup, currently at 350 Gems and haven't yet bought anything.
Edit: Totally just caved and bought the Elder Kais ~_~

SnakeEyes

Banned
Hrm, so I've been running 18-3 for a while and while the boss can drop between 3-5 Gems from the boss fight, I haven't had Pilaf show up. Anyone come across certain stages that Pilaf shows up more than others? Because the 18-3 stage has 5 enemies in the fight, I'd prefer a lower stage where I don't have to use items but can just go for Pilafs...

chrono01

Hrm, so I've been running 18-3 for a while and while the boss can drop between 3-5 Gems from the boss fight, I haven't had Pilaf show up. Anyone come across certain stages that Pilaf shows up more than others? Because the 18-3 stage has 5 enemies in the fight, I'd prefer a lower stage where I don't have to use items but can just go for Pilafs...
From what I've read on Reddit, it's just random. Pilaf supposedly spawns on that stage, you just have to get lucky. I'm not sure if there's a better one than that, if there is, I haven't seen it mentioned. :(

Meneses

I might actually leave the 777 Gohan for last.

Is he super good? Nothing's really jumping out at me unless i'm missing something, which could be the case lol

Chucker

So, this team cruises through most stuff that gets thrown at it, but I want to be a merciless killer.
WAloDeKl.jpg

Obvious first step is to level the two URs.
Trunks is interchangeable, not sure who I'd put, I think PHY Vegeta is my weak link.

Suggestions?

StMeph

Is he super good? Nothing's really jumping out at me unless i'm missing something, which could be the case lol

From what I understand, he's only noteworthy for being one of the few INT SSJs that have Prepared for Battle. Otherwise nothing else that stands out.

Obvious first step is to level the two URs.
Trunks is interchangeable, not sure who I'd put, I think PHY Vegeta is my weak link.

Suggestions?

You should cover up the header portion that contains identifying details of your account because it could lead to account theft.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Thanks to the subreddit, I've been using this team for 18-3:

29087864055_4267debbdb_z.jpg

Hardly ever use any ushers or healing items because of the #1 stunners. :3

Ya they're great. I'm running Chiaotzu, Jaco, AGL Frieza, Janemba, Gogeta and Broly with friend Gogeta or Broly. I only have to use an item if I get screwed and first turn is all Gogeta & Broly.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Hardest hitting INT with Prepared for Battle. Looking at the jp character list I think he still might have that spot lol. It doesn't really matter if you get him last but you should definitely get him

Edit: Apparently I'm illiterate lol. I never saw the dragonstones description that other people say is there. In my defense the 10 DSs got me super giggity after that atrocious 40 banner pull

Meneses

In case no one knows the "I want more allies" wish gives you 10 friend slots and 10 dragonstones! I didn't know it'd give me DSs, I thought itd just increase my friend list lol. So if you want 10 DSs do that wish.

Isn't it Character Slots and not Friends List?

I used that wish and it gave me the stones and the slots.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
In case no one knows the "I want more allies" wish gives you 10 friend slots and 10 dragonstones! I didn't know it'd give me DSs, I thought itd just increase my friend list lol. So if you want 10 DSs do that wish.
If you read the description it tells you chara slots and DS specifically...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not strong enough to beat any of the dokkan events. :X

I want to awaken my agi gohan, full power frieza, and kid buu, though. ;_;

I'm not strong enough to beat any of the dokkan events. :X

I want to awaken my agi gohan, full power frieza, and kid buu, though. ;_;
Focus on the Gohan one. It's bugged right now so doing it now is in your best interest to farm it. If you have a friend with Super Gogeta use him. He decimates Mystic Gohan. Use Agl Buu as your lead for that delicious health boost

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Focus on the Gohan one. It's bugged right now so doing it now is in your best interest to farm it. If you have a friend with Super Gogeta use him. He decimates Mystic Gohan. Use Agl Buu as your lead for that delicious health boost

I can't. :(

Savitar

For the dokkan events you do kind of need certain characters if not built up a pretty good team overall, if your starting out or only joined in the last while chances are it will be too much to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom