• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

*Pulls 50-stone new banner*

"Wow, SSR TEQ Whis and INT Vegeta! Both new! You know, this game has been fun for so long, I'll throw them a bone"

*Buys $7.99 stone pack*

*pulls 50-stone banner again*

*All SR Crap*

Awesome.....

Meneses

I have a few of the Banner characters already so I won't even risk a pull, I know i'll get all crap to continue my SR Multi-streak (especially since I got extra lucky with my 2 single pulls that gave me one SSR Gohan).

I'll just keep hoarding stones for now (so I can be disappointed later lol).

That was pretty easy. ^^

29077331391_92463835c7_z.jpg

Buu next, then more gems pls.

denebj

Neo Member
Wanted to pull on that banner even though I have all the feature character except Trunk / Beerus / Buu.

Did 4 Multi. Got 3 SSR, Dupe SSB Goku, Dupe TEQ Whis, and STR Trunk - The good one.
At least a new SSR lol

I am almost done with the medal, super pumped about rebirthing my Vegeta ! And I need 30 more gem to buy the Gohan SSR. Today is a good day ahahahah

EDIT : Decided to do 2 more multi pulls for the heck of it ahahaha, got TEQ Frieza - Gotta love the art and AGL SSB Goku !! Very pumped by that knowing that he gets an impressive rebirth !! That's going to help me not to drop too much money on the SSB Kaioken Goku when he comes to global !

denebj

Neo Member
His attack animation is pretty cool.

yeah, quick and looks really good !!

It makes the fights for the gem so much easier (17 - 4 with the Elite Force)

Jaco / Chiaotzu / Gogeta / Majin / Broly / AGL Frieza.

2 Turn max and no item in most of the case o_O

The tourney should get even faster with Broly + Majin. That animation is quick !!

Either my team is op or Majin Vegeta is a N00b. I beat him once with only using one senzu and another time with zero items. I miss my health boost from my TUR Buu, I just got him too :'(

Maxim726X

The fates have finally smiled down upon me... 2 multis:

- First: Bye Goku- INT Android 18 (shitballs)
- Second: Immediate SSJ- Majin Vegeta (YAYYYY!!!) and STR SSB Vegeta (Meh. Hope for a rebirth?)

Finally got Majin. I've wanted that card since it came out.

Did two pulls and got lucky with a few SSR's. Dumb question, but since SR's are guaranteed is there any reason to do the multi summon or are the chances of a SSR as good on the singles? I want to try a few more for Majin Vegeta but I want to save stones for the eventual Super Vegito event.

Maybe I should have done a single pull...DAMN YOU HINDSIGHTTTTTT

Edit: Oooo! I get it now! Majin Vegeta isn't the boss. The horrendous drop rate for the awakening medal is! No wonder he was so easy to beat...

The fates have finally smiled down upon me... 2 multis:

- First: Bye Goku- INT Android 18 (shitballs)
- Second: Immediate SSJ- Majin Vegeta (YAYYYY!!!) and STR SSB Vegeta (Meh. Hope for a rebirth?)

Finally got Majin. I've wanted that card since it came out.

Same and just got it off a Bye Goku single pull. Had about 6 rainbow single pulls that kept being Fasha.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Gogeta will appear in other Dokkan fests but Vegetto is probably best to save for since his summon brings back the do 3 multi get 1 free deal. Gogeta is also featured in the Vegetto summon.

Savitar

Let's see how useful Majin Vegeta is once dokkaned.....*Test*.........okay, that's supper effective. So going to make farming gems much easier.

chrono01

Did 2 Multis and 5 Singles, and only got SSR TEQ Whis.

Game plz.
I was going to try, now I'm not so sure.

The nice banner characters I already have, but I've seen pulls with people receiving Gotenks, TEQ SSB Goku, SSJ3 Goku, etc., so I was tempted to see if I could get lucky. I might just continue saving and go all-out on Super Vegito's banner. I'm at 350 DS now, so I should be able to save maybe 500 or so if I'm patient. With the "do three multi-pull + receive one free" promotion, that means A LOT of pulls. I just hope the rates for his banner are better than Gogeta's was...

SnakeEyes

Banned
I was going to try, now I'm not so sure.

The nice banner characters I already have, but I've seen pulls with people receiving Gotenks, TEQ SSB Goku, SSJ3 Goku, etc., so I was tempted to see if I could get lucky. I might just continue saving and go all-out on Super Vegito's banner. I'm at 350 DS now, so I should be able to save maybe 500 or so if I'm patient. With the "do three multi-pull + receive one free" promotion, that means A LOT of pulls. I just hope the rates for his banner are better than Gogeta's was...
Whereas my co-worked did 2 Multis and got 3 SSRs. I respect that it's pure luck.

Savitar

My pulls were shit too, well okay I did get a AGI SSB Goku which I fed to the one I already got to get 10 and the other one I got was a PHY Piccolo who I had dokkaned months earlier. If nothing else he'll get me a supreme kai later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom