• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Pulled on the rising dragon banner, no complaints. ^^

29087658881_e2c3816f6c_z.jpg
Nice!

With these massive sale going on I wonder how many GAFers are still F2P :s
Fuck it, I'ma buy one set of the discounted 91 Stones and make one final Multi-summon. Wish me luck GAF!
Edit: FUCK YES MAJIN VEGETA!

Edit: ...
I might use the google play credits I get from doing Googles surveys. Not like I buy apps, and they expire after a year
Edit that edited: o dear God, screw that! $1.39 per DS wot in the blazes?! I ain't dropping $5 for a chance at Majin Vegeta.

I swear this game hates me...a multipull and two single pulls and no SSRs at all. Then in the mission beat Majin Vegeta four times and no medal drops. what the helllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I just want Majin Vegeta because I love Vegeta as a character. He isn't even needed for Tourneys, I just want the card!

Vegeta was so bad in the anime, they ruined him! He could have been so epic! But instead the fanboys that had a hardon for Goku made it so Vegeta was made absolute shit.

My favourite character in the entire series is Goten, he's so adorable :3. Then they ruined him in GT, sigh...

SnakeEyes

Banned
Vegeta was so bad in the anime, they ruined him! He could have been so epic! But instead the fanboys that had a hardon for Goku made it so Vegeta was made absolute shit.

My favourite character in the entire series is Goten, he's so adorable :3. Then they ruined him in GT, sigh...
You think what Vegeta became was bad?! Take a moment to look at what happened to Gohan! He was supposed to supercede Goku in the Cell Games saga but fans complained so bad, that he got relegated to shitty D-Grade tier by becoming a scholar.

i thought goten was pretty cool in gt. the biggest problem is that they wasted it imo. no adult gotenks is super lame too

i'll never stop using that gif

i also pulled his card yesterday. pretty pumped on that

LOL! I forgot about that. That was pretty wicked.

You think what Vegeta became was bad?! Take a moment to look at what happened to Gohan! He was supposed to supercede Goku in the Cell Games saga but fans complained so bad, that he got relegated to shitty D-Grade tier by becoming a scholar.

He did supercede Goku though...he got ruined between the end of the Cell arc and beginning of the Buu arc.

It's like games have a mind of their own. Everytime you're near something, games don't drop you that something for ages. In this case, gems....

So. I saved and got the 6 DS deal because I feel like finally supporting the devs after like a year F2P. Fuckin AGL Bardock SR. I GOT LIKE FIVE OF HIM DAMMIT!
I. WANT. MAJIN. VEGETABLE DAMMIT!

Arrrammis

W00t, 1st multi pull got me STR SSGSS Vegeta. Second got me 2x STR Bardock (didn't have him yet) and Majin Vegeta!

But damn, those medal drop rates are terrible (or I'm super unlucky, or both). after the guaranteed first drop, 5 more wins got me nothing but training items. It's stupidly easy with SA10 Gogeta friends, but it's still a large amount of stamina to spend for no reward.

chrono01

I did a multi-pull for fun:

AGL Goku SSJ Goku
STR Goku (Shining Brilliance)

Eh. Time to continue saving for Super Vegito. I just wanted to give this banner a try, at least it wasn't dupes.

I did a multi-pull for fun:

AGL Goku SSJ Goku
STR Goku (Shining Brilliance)

Eh. Time to continue saving for Super Vegito. I just wanted to give this banner a try, at least it wasn't dupes.

For you, I'll pull one for the hell of it as well then. I'll end up with 208 stones, but we're like months away.

Yay 10 shitty SRs.

chrono01

For you, I'll pull one for the hell of it as well then. I'll end up with 208 stones, but we're like months away.

Yay 10 shitty SRs.
Since I inspired you, I wish your luck ended up being better. :(

But yeah, with 208 DS, you have more than enough time to start saving again. I'm guessing Vegito is at least three months away (maybe more?). Isn't he supposed to coincide with the two-year anniversary? I believe that's when he was released in Japan anyway, although I could be mis-remembering things. If that's the case, we have a long wait yet...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
He came out a little before what would have been the 1.5 year anniversary for jp. Instead of doing that though they celebrated the 30th anniversary of the anime and basically made a big deal of it similar to the 1 year anniversary.

chrono01

He came out a little before what would have been the 1.5 year anniversary for jp. Instead of doing that though they celebrated the 30th anniversary of the anime and basically made a big deal of it similar to the 1 year anniversary.
So a few months and he should hit Global then, huh? Sounds good! Assuming NBE doesn't take liberties with his release.

Since it wasn't technically an anniversary, I'm worried we might not receive the same celebration Japan did, with the multi-summon discounts and such (since the 30th anniversary of the anime has passed). Here's hoping they do.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Well technically the 30th anniversary of the anime isn't until next year, but people don't know how anniversaries work for some reason lol. There's a chance they might move around stuff again to push it closer to our 1.5 year anniversary like they did with Gogeta, though it'd be weird if they brought a god leader out before a banner that contains two of them.

Also worried about any Super stuff since Super has not been localized outside of Japan yet I don't think. Want that god damn SSB dokkan fest

Just be glad we already have Gogetas.

I feel like my party is good enough for now. Only thing missing is Super Vegito. By the time he comes out, there will be another overpowered card.

chrono01

Well technically the 30th anniversary of the anime isn't until next year, but people don't know how anniversaries work for some reason lol. There's a chance they might move around stuff again to push it closer to our 1.5 year anniversary like they did with Gogeta, though it'd be weird if they brought a god leader out before a banner that contains two of them.

Also worried about any Super stuff since Super has not been localized outside of Japan yet I don't think. Want that god damn SSB dokkan fest
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

Good call on that Super stuff, I didn't even think about that. I know NBE has had some licensing issues with One Piece in that past, let's hope the same thing doesn't happen here.

Just be glad we already have Gogetas.

I feel like my party is good enough for now. Only thing missing is Super Vegito. By the time he comes out, there will be another overpowered card.
I wanted a few more OiaF units for my Tournament team (only have Gogeta, SSG Goku, Majin Vegeta, and the PHY Kaioken Goku), but I'll make do. Maybe I'll get them with tickets? I'm still hoping the SSB Vegeta (either STR or AGL, I have both) get a rebirth. Since SSB Goku got one it's likely, but then...it is Vegeta...

But yeah, having Gogeta, I can't really complain. He carries me through everything, haha.

SnakeEyes

Banned

How so? I was looking into the history of the voice actress of Goku today, and she started work on the original Dragon Ball back in 1986 with DBZ being 1989, which would make it 30 years indeed.

I ended up getting INT Ultimate Gohan on the dokkan fest so now I have all of them excluding the TEQ tourney exclusive one. Just finished farming the medals for him so yay.

Now to focus on Vegeta and Majin Buu. Also got AGL Gotenks from a single pull but I don't have enough Korin medals shockingly.

being f2p sucks im never getting that majin vegeta :(
I was F2P up until yesterday where I decided to get the 6 DS deal. Ended up getting a shitty Bardock SR. Now I'm at odds with myself going "omg I lasted so long F2P and I soiled it!" And "meh I supported the devs whose app I used for over a year"

idonteven

i started the game 2 days ago and i cant complete the event to dokkan awaken majin vegeta

lets say if i get majin vegeta but the event stops 1 hour after,can i ever dokkan awaken him ?

StMeph

i started the game 2 days ago and i cant complete the event to dokkan awaken majin vegeta

lets say if i get majin vegeta but the event stops 1 hour after,can i ever dokkan awaken him ?

You would have to wait for the event to come around again, which is somewhat unpredictable in timing.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I was F2P up until yesterday where I decided to get the 6 DS deal. Ended up getting a shitty Bardock SR. Now I'm at odds with myself going "omg I lasted so long F2P and I soiled it!" And "meh I supported the devs whose app I used for over a year"

The bolded is how I justify the rare times I put money towards this game. Albeit, the majority of that money went into two accounts I don't even use anymore. I put more time into this than I do console / PC games so throwing money their way makes sense.

MiTYH

The bolded is how I justify the rare times I put money towards this game. Albeit, the majority of that money went into two accounts I don't even use anymore. I put more time into this than I do console / PC games so throwing money their way makes sense.

Same here. Even though I got all SRs when I bought some (after my 2-ssr pull), I'm okay with giving some money to this game. Felt the same way with Marvel Puzzle Quest after I hit 360 days, and I'll feel the same way if and when One Piece Treasure Cruise gets the amazing rates Japan did for the second anniversary.

In personal news, I'm farming Coora's stage on the hero extermination. I want his Dokkaned, damnit! It's an easy enough stage with double gogeta, and I need all of them so I don't mind stocking up on them a bit, but I know this will get annoying when it gets close to the end. Currently need 11, 9, 11, 13, 18 of the medals respectively. THEN move onto Bojack... yikes.

Chucker

I got a lot of decent stuff from my multi's but no Majin Vegeta.

Got a really good PHY SSJ Goku, INT Trunks and PHY Majin Buu (Good), but I came here for homeboy.

In personal news, I'm farming Coora's stage on the hero extermination. I want his Dokkaned, damnit! It's an easy enough stage with double gogeta, and I need all of them so I don't mind stocking up on them a bit, but I know this will get annoying when it gets close to the end. Currently need 11, 9, 11, 13, 18 of the medals respectively. THEN move onto Bojack... yikes.
I need Android 14(I think? The trucker hat dude). I might do Bojack after I finish Vegeta despite not having either person I rather have the medals in the off chance I get em one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom