• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

Okay so first off, screw you Bojack stage. I'm only TWO medals away from being done, and these past two runs had the Gohan character drop. In a row! They hadn't dropped after a full day's natural stamina, now I can't get done with this stage. Annoying!

EDIT: Finally got that done. Now to go back to Coora's stage... damn him for needing 15/15/15/15/20 medals, why so uneven? This will take some time and luck, since I need only Goku Medals now, 7 of them. Might not be 100% worth it, we'll see

Secondly, I need help. Can anyone recommend a team (box below) that's capable of getting me Gogeta Medals? It's not the best for it, I know, and it might not be possible (also, ignore levels, assume I can get them maxed or awoken if needbe, like for TEQ or AGL Whis, and my new Bojack whenever I decide to level him up). But if I can do it, I want these medals!!!

C6pzpLv.jpg

KPUs2i4.jpg

enOm9rq.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Okay so first off, screw you Bojack stage. I'm only TWO medals away from being done, and these past two runs had the Gohan character drop. In a row! They hadn't dropped after a full day's natural stamina, now I can't get done with this stage. Annoying!

EDIT: Finally got that done. Now to go back to Coora's stage... damn him for needing 15/15/15/15/20 medals, why so uneven? This will take some time and luck, since I need only Goku Medals now, 7 of them. Might not be 100% worth it, we'll see

Secondly, I need help. Can anyone recommend a team (box below) that's capable of getting me Gogeta Medals? It's not the best for it, I know, and it might not be possible (also, ignore levels, assume I can get them maxed or awoken if needbe, like for TEQ or AGL Whis, and my new Bojack whenever I decide to level him up). But if I can do it, I want these medals!!!
Should be easy with Gogeta+all your UR AGLs.

Meneses

Did a bunch of Gogeta pulls because I hate myself.

Got absolute garbage except for SSJ3 AGL Goku and Buutenks, which is ok I guess.

You may want to try a nuking team, if you're able to Dokkan Teq Cell, and have some Teq SSB Goku friends

So I did a pull on the new banner. SR white hot Goku or whatever. Goddamn I get so many of these, my guy is at SA. I can Dokkan awaken him to SSG but I'm waiting till he's 10 SA 6. Shouldn't take long with my shit luck :(

Edit: forgot to put his SA lol. Oops.

Arrrammis

Did a multi on the new banner, got "Bye Guys!", which gave me STR SSj3 Goku! Been chasing that one for over a year now, super happy that farming the awakening medals ahead of time pain off :). Still no Gogeta though, but that's fine.

MiTYH

You may want to try a nuking team, if you're able to Dokkan Teq Cell, and have some Teq SSB Goku friends

Sadly Cell's event isn't running, so I can't go for his medals yet :(

Should be easy with Gogeta+all your UR AGLs.

I'll have to try this then. Recommended team and items? With Gogeta, I was thinking:
- Whis for free healing
- Kid trunks for rainbow --> AGL spheres
- Spirit Bomb --> Atk + 7% per sphere
- Super Vegeta --> AGL Ki +2
- SSJ Gohan, since his atk just beats out God Goku's.

Current AGL state is below:

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'll have to try this then. Recommended team and items? With Gogeta, I was thinking:
- Whis for free healing
- Kid trunks for rainbow --> AGL spheres
- Spirit Bomb --> Atk + 7% per sphere
- Super Vegeta --> AGL Ki +2
- SSJ Gohan, since his atk just beats out God Goku's.

Current AGL state is below:

Swap out Spirit Bomb Goku for God Goku. You'll need 11 orbs with Spirit Bomb Goku to match God Goku's +75% atk on Super. Plus, God Goku will have Over in a Flash to give a friend Gogeta ki as well as the Godly Power link whenever he and Whis are together. (I would focus on keeping God Goku next to friend Gogeta throughout to ensure a double super from both, with a Gogeta super being the priority.)

Senzu, Ghost Usher, Baba, Dende/King Yemma.

Ugh I'm two Gohan medals away from being done and they are refusing to drop. This dumb Bojack card is keeping me from grinding gems. I have like 15 of this guy:
T91XcfP.png
I'm wondering if I should just stack them together and not awaken him so he's a SA 10 for Super Strikes.

MiTYH

Swap out Spirit Bomb Goku for God Goku. You'll need 11 orbs with Spirit Bomb Goku to match God Goku's +75% atk on Super. Plus, God Goku will have Over in a Flash to give a friend Gogeta ki as well as the Godly Power link whenever he and Whis are together. (I would focus on keeping God Goku next to friend Gogeta throughout to ensure a double super from both, with a Gogeta super being the priority.)

Senzu, Ghost Usher, Baba, Dende/King Yemma.

Thanks for the advice! I just tried it, got all AGL types for my first team and got hit with a super from the TEQ holy on turn 1, got KOd. So... That was fun! Guess I'll give it another try later

been playing for almost a week now (f2p) how am i doing ?
dokkan2hzslk.png

dokkan6osh5.png

anyone thats still lvl 1 that i should use ?

Doing very well for a week! Your SSJ3 Vegeta and Ultimately Gohan are your best units, and really good ones at that. Work on your SSR Str Gohan or Super Trunks, to get an alright Str unit.

I'd recommend leveling up your Int R Bulma. She's an okay stun unit, but she's pretty squishy

So finally got my SR Broly to awaken. It wasn't hard, just last time I didn't have to time since I focused on SSR broly. Gogeta wrecks Broly lol it's amazing.

What team did you guys use for Surpassing All? Obv I'ma need a Gogeta to do massive dmg, but who else?

Meneses

So finally got my SR Broly to awaken. It wasn't hard, just last time I didn't have to time since I focused on SSR broly. Gogeta wrecks Broly lol it's amazing.

What team did you guys use for Surpassing All? Obv I'ma need a Gogeta to do massive dmg, but who else?

I have no TEQ nukers, so right now I'm using leader AGL Kid Buu (I like having extra HP), TEQ Majin Vegeta, TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, TEQ Turles, STR SSJ3 Goku, STR Goten.

Friend, always Gogeta who is the main hitter (The TEQs help a bit with damage and occasional stuns).

I haven't failed so far but one of them went right down to the last attack lol

denebj

Neo Member
Smart way to force stones out of people with the Fusions summon. The pool's ssrs are only the new SSRs and you can do 3 gssr multis on it.

Yep and it is a good one imho !! I would do those 3 pulls and buy stones :) :) I always think that the GSSR are the best bank for the buck - Besides WT but that's different. It is only of matter to have feature SSR in those GSSR :O

denebj

Neo Member
Wow. Glad I have him already, but...

Ugh! Those rates...

I am glad I have all the card featured. Trap move from Bamco, people are out of stones from Majin, and booooooomm, bring Gogeta with an awful rate !!!!

I am afraid Super Vegeto will be the same 5% :-/ That's depressing

HawthorneKitty

It's not a fucking trap; it was probably 5% for Japan too, sheesh.
There's only so many times to get Gogeta; get him or don't.

chrono01

I am glad I have all the card featured. Trap move from Bamco, people are out of stones from Majin, and booooooomm, bring Gogeta with an awful rate !!!!

I am afraid Super Vegeto will be the same 5% :-/ That's depressing
I'm guessing 5% is very likely.

However, if they follow the same plan as Japan and release him during a celebration, I think the rates should be a bit higher than that. So there's still hope!

I have no TEQ nukers, so right now I'm using leader AGL Kid Buu (I like having extra HP), TEQ Majin Vegeta, TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, TEQ Turles, STR SSJ3 Goku, STR Goten.

Friend, always Gogeta who is the main hitter (The TEQs help a bit with damage and occasional stuns).

I haven't failed so far but one of them went right down to the last attack lol

Darnm I only have Kid Buu & Turles from those lol. My luck with banners has been absolute shit lately.

BPBiorr

Your WT points depends on your total team cost. Buutenks isn't UR so his cost isn't the greatest. If you wanna get quick wins then yes, if you want points then no.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that team cost effected your points so that's interesting. I think I will include him I'm only in it for the 80 wins.

Meneses

Darnm I only have Kid Buu & Turles from those lol. My luck with banners has been absolute shit lately.

You can probably go the Nuke route if you have friends with Goku or Cell.

And to be honest, you might be able to replace the characters I mentioned on my team with weaker ones, as long as Gogeta gets his super everytime he appears then the chip damage from the other units should be enough.

I did this for the STR Goku medals months ago and I had a much worse team back then and no Gogeta friends lol

I understand that 40 Stamina is a huge investment, though.

Savitar

Good luck for those trying for Gogeta.

That sale would have come in real handy if people knew about it before hand but I suppose money is to be had eh.

i think the cooler / frieza fusion is awesome - he would really fit well in my Strongest Clan in Space team.

Too bad I only pulled Janembuu and the exploding Pokemon :(

I'm not a Pokemon! I'm Chiaotzu, CHIAOTZU!

question about Devilmans super. If I close the app and do his super attack again, does it reloll the chance or no? Also, would it OHKO Surpassing All Goku?

idonteven

got a bye guys and got this fella

333t9u38.png

do i switch him with trunks or keep trunks ?

everything seems to be better on vegeta right ? still a huge noob in this game so yeah

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Turles #1 is a success.

Hopefully the rest will be easy. Got 25 medals on the stage he dropped so that helps a lot since I don't have enough for 9 Turles right now.

MiTYH

Damn, global's got a lot of content right now. Working my way through Tree of Might since it'll be gone the soonest. I did manage to finally, finally get my first Gogeta medal last night! Only 6 more left to get this bad boy dokkaned, which will be a wondrous sight. Should be able to do it, I hope. Hardest part is waiting for stamina and not just pulling the trigger on a refresh, but with WT around the corner, I want to save the stones.

denebj

Neo Member
It's not a fucking trap; it was probably 5% for Japan too, sheesh.
There's only so many times to get Gogeta; get him or don't.

Trap is the wrong word, good marketing / strategy from them to get more people spending is the what it is ;)
In the end that's your only choice if you did not pull him from the anniversary. Even though I believe he will be featured with Super Vegito with maybe the normal 7% rate later who knows.

Even though we only got the rates from the Trunk banner in JPN, it has been consistently 2% above us for there base rate. So safe to assume that it was around 7% in JPN

StMeph

If your only goal in the banner is to get Gogeta or Vegito, it doesn't matter what the overall SSR rate is, it matters what the individual appearance rate is. The rest are just consolation/dupe SSRs.

Global Anniversary Gogeta banner: 7% SSR, 0.474% Gogeta

Global current Gogeta festival banner: 5% SSR, 0.286% Gogeta​

SSR rates going from 7% to 5% represents a 28.5% decrease in SSRs.
Gogeta rates going from 0.474% -> 0.286% represents a 40% decrease in Gogeta's appearance rate.

JP Vegito debut banner: 7.866% SSR, 0.475% Vegito

JP SSBKK debut + Vegito banner: 6.5% SSR, 0.455% Vegito​

There's only about a 5% lower chance of Vegito despite 17.5% less SSRs.

HawthorneKitty

Trap is the wrong word, good marketing / strategy from them to get more people spending is the what it is ;)
In the end that's your only choice if you did not pull him from the anniversary. Even though I believe he will be featured with Super Vegito with maybe the normal 7% rate later who knows.

Even though we only got the rates from the Trunk banner in JPN, it has been consistently 2% above us for there base rate. So safe to assume that it was around 7% in JPN
Trunks rebirth was 11%, so their normal rate was 5.5 around that time; the Turles rebirth shows a normal rate of now 6.5. Good indicators of what normal rates are at the time otherwise are usually the type-specific banners and since I'm on mobile I can't check that other site, but iirc the AGL filler closest to us had a 5%, possibly alluding that JP had the very same rates as we are having right now.

denebj

Neo Member
Yeah I think they get between 0.5% to 2% more than us.

But I agree with you both ;) If you want Gogeta, you have to pull on those banners, period . The anniversary was the best because the rate was higher but if you want Super Vegito or Gogeta, no matter the rates you have to pull on those :)

By the way. Tree Of Might is ON ! Go farm those fruits guys :D :D

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Who's valued more? SSBKK or PHY Broly? I figure my Vegito attempt will going all in on the event where the other guy attached is better.

StMeph

Who's valued more? SSBKK or PHY Broly? I figure my Vegito attempt will going all in on the event where the other guy attached is better.

PHY Broly is going to be better just because he enables a second god-tier mono team, but SSBKK is one of the best possible subs in a Vegito team, or as a SSBKK + Vegito lead rather than 2x Vegito.

HawthorneKitty

Broly, you don't need SSBKK to run Vegito; I would value possibly getting 2 viable mono-God teams higher myself, anyways.

So I was gonna farm Tree of Might medals, but I checked my inventory to see how much I have currently. 109...looks like I dun need to farm LOL! Not sure how I got that many. It may have been my bad luck trying to get STR Turles once :p. Is he worth farming to make SA and DAing him?
I might farm the fruits though because they seems really good.

Also is TEQ SSJ Goku worth DAing to Angel Goku? I don't have any of the SSJ3 Gokus but I have done surpassing all twice so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom