• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
how do i get my stones when im done with all the story quests ?

its the devs saying like now go buy stones ?
Pretty much. But there will be more story content it just takes a while.

You can also go plus on stones from the tournaments if your stamina is high enough and there's almost always a login event that gives you a stone a day

Meneses

how do i get my stones when im done with all the story quests ?

its the devs saying like now go buy stones ?

Basically, yes.

There will often be some sort of login bonus that gives you 1 stone, but for the most part it means your F2P life will be much harder.

chrono01

Thanks!

That is underwhelming.
It really is.

I'll grind to 80 for the ticket, which will probably put me in the 10,000+ tier. I probably won't go beyond that for the SSR, it looks so subpar.

Actually, seeing that we only get one SSR ticket this time, I might not even go for 80 wins. I'll probably just go as far as natural stamina will take me.

Meneses

It really is.

I'll grind to 80 for the ticket, which will probably put me in the 10,000+ tier. I probably won't go beyond that for the SSR, it looks so subpar.

Actually, seeing that we only get one SSR ticket this time, I might not even go for 80 wins. I'll probably just go as far as natural stamina will take me.

Yeah, that is likely my plan too. I might take this chance to stock up on a few Stones and just wait for natural stamina refills.

So with 50 stones do I go for the Majin Vegeta, Gogeta, or wait for Vegito? I have none of the three.

Depends on what you want.

Super Gogeta is a massive hard hitter who obliterates pretty much everything. He made Broly a cake walk. His super ignores the attack types so it melts even AGL characters.

Majin Vegeta has an attack all now due to his rebirth and also can stun enemies(I assume since it attacks all, that it can also stun all enemies which is sexy).

I have zero knowledge bout Vegito though.

Depends on what you want.

Super Gogeta is a massive hard hitter who obliterates pretty much everything. He made Broly a cake walk. His super ignores the attack types so it melts even AGL characters.

Majin Vegeta has an attack all now due to his rebirth and also can stun enemies(I assume since it attacks all, that it can also stun all enemies which is sexy).

I have zero knowledge bout Vegito though.

Ended up trying for both between my phone/tablet and didn't get either. Oh well.

idonteven

grinded story quests a whole day for this piece of shit cards :( now im out of story quests

pieceofshitcardc1xx4.png

Should I get the 91 stone package?! GAF HELP! IS MAJIN FAJITA WORTH?! Also, Google is super smart with the Spell checking of text fields. It has a white line under Fajita and is suggesting Vegeta instead :p

MiTYH

3/10 Gogeta medals. Happy I have a team to finally beat this. Should have it before it goes away, which will be my first awakened special unit! And when Cell comes back, I should have the units for him. Good times!

Meneses

Should I get the 91 stone package?! GAF HELP! IS MAJIN FAJITA WORTH?! Also, Google is super smart with the Spell checking of text fields. It has a white line under Fajita and is suggesting Vegeta instead :p

I would say it depends if that money will make a big difference to you or not.

If it could be better spent on more important things, then don't do it. There's a very high chance you'll get crap and feel terrible after spending the money - trust me.

But if you can easily spare that money, I don't see why not.

I would say it depends if that money will make a big difference to you or not.

If it could be better spent on more important things, then don't do it. There's a very high chance you'll get crap and feel terrible after spending the money - trust me.

But if you can easily spare that money, I don't see why not.

I can easily spare it, it's not a problem. but if I get crap I'd still be a little buttmad :p at the loss of like $45 lol.

Edit: I'm doing it! Now, since the SSR rates are doubled should I single pull or multi-pull for majin vegeta? Or should I try for Gogeta?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I can easily spare it, it's not a problem. but if I get crap I'd still be a little buttmad :p at the loss of like $45 lol.

Edit: I'm doing it! Now, since the SSR rates are doubled should I single pull or multi-pull for majin vegeta? Or should I try for Gogeta?

Depends on what you value more. But the Majin banner does have double rates and no R units. So if you end up with neither Majin or Gogeta, there's a higher chance of you pulling something good in the Majin banner. But Gogeta > everyone else as of now.

just got absolute realm of god super saiyan god goku agl

any good ?

sorry for asking all this stupid shit

Yup, he's good. That PHY SS Goku you pulled in that multi also dokkans into a SS God Goku. A weaker version, but you could keep it around for a PHY team or to feed it into the AGL one you just pulled to up the super attack. When the Villains Extermination comes back you can get the medals from it.

Depends on what you value more. But the Majin banner does have double rates and no R units. So if you end up with neither Majin or Gogeta, there's a higher chance of you pulling something good in the Majin banner. But Gogeta > everyone else as of now.

Yup, he's good. That PHY SS Goku you pulled in that multi also dokkans into a SS God Goku. A weaker version, but you could keep it around for a PHY team or to feed it into the AGL one you just pulled to up the super attack. When the Villains Extermination comes back you can get the medals from it.

I want Vegeta because I already have his 7 medals, and he can stun all enemies. I already have an attack all Broly though. Gogeta is freaking insane though, immense damage, and ignores the dmg types of enemies! I swear Super Gogeta had an attack all too, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore? At least, not when I use a friend that has him.

What stage have you been farming? I haven't gotten a Turles in over 15 runs

Same. I've been doing the Outclassed so I can atleast get lots of fruits since I have like 200 awakening medals.

Edit: I hate this game. I did like 15 single pulls from Majin Vegeta, not a single SSR. I did get a Gotenks from the Gogeta banner though, so yay I guess...

Meneses

I think i'm giving up on Baba's gem store.

My last 2 stamina refills were wasted without a single Pilaf.

18-3 boss gave me 3 gems on average, not worth the hassle.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
If you only want the STR Turles and don't care about other items, try Spirit Bomb Miracle.

I think i'm giving up on Baba's gem store.

My last 2 stamina refills were wasted without a single Pilaf.

18-3 boss gave me 3 gems on average, not worth the hassle.

Try 17-6 on Hard. 13 Stam, 80% Pilaf appearance rate*. (Basing this stat on 20 runs I did.) It feels better to get 30 gems with 39 stamina than 3-6 gems with 36 stamina.

Savitar

Does the fruit from Tree of Life drop best on any particular stage? I'm talking support items, not the medals. These are very nice to have during WT's.

Does the fruit from Tree of Life drop best on any particular stage? I'm talking support items, not the medals. These are very nice to have during WT's.

Outclassed drops it. If you hit the question mark for any event you can see what gets dropped on any stage. I seem to get at least 2 on outclassed each time.

I've spent way too many stones. At least 150.
Finally got Majin Vegeta. I've got UR's of each class and now finally my boy.

:mad:! I did a multi-pull and 15 single-pulls on that banner, not a single SSR. I did a multi-pull on Gogeta once and got Gotenks. Double SSR chance my butthole!

Meneses

If you only want the STR Turles and don't care about other items, try Spirit Bomb Miracle.

Try 17-6 on Hard. 13 Stam, 80% Pilaf appearance rate*. (Basing this stat on 20 runs I did.) It feels better to get 30 gems with 39 stamina than 3-6 gems with 36 stamina.

I tried it 5 times with the rest of my stamina. Only got 1 Pilaf and I couldn't even get to it because of unlucky rolls lol

olympia

i'm doing the tournament for the first time i've run into ginyu force + dodoria and zarbon teams twice. is that a common team comp

i really want that trunks card even though it's not the greatest

Savitar

Outclassed drops it. If you hit the question mark for any event you can see what gets dropped on any stage. I seem to get at least 2 on outclassed each time.

Crumbling Earth is the stage with the PHY boss.

I did both several times and they both more or less seem rather equal in how many you get, normally two, some times three. Few times one.

As for Pilaf showing up for the 10 stones, someone said he shows up 80% of the time? I would say 20% at best. And then you need to be lucky enough to land on him.

I did both several times and they both more or less seem rather equal in how many you get, normally two, some times three. Few times one.

As for Pilaf showing up for the 10 stones, someone said he shows up 80% of the time? I would say 20% at best. And then you need to be lucky enough to land on him.

Yeh. I think the U.Rare blue capsules also have a chance to contain em.

What would be a good level to train some characters? I did the popo training already and need to level some characters up. Gotenks is like lvl 20 but the rest are in the 60s they're all SSR and I wanna make em UR. Don't have any characters to use to train em(are SRs worth keeping? I have at least 50 of em.)

It's all luck I say. There are times where I ran into Pilaf 5x in a row and there are times I don't run into him at all for several runs in a row. This is on 18-5.

JJP12

I'm 7/9 so far on increasing INT Turtles super attack. I never get this lucky lol. I'm using the final stage on the Tree of Might stages and he usually drops 2-3 times per stamina bar. I'm debating whether or not I should max TEQ Turtles super attack when I'm done or go back to gem farming
I hate gem farming

I'm 7/9 so far on increasing INT Turtles super attack. I never get this lucky lol. I'm using the final stage on the Tree of Might stages and he usually drops 2-3 times per stamina bar. I'm debating whether or not I should max TEQ Turtles super attack when I'm done or go back to gem farming
I hate gem farming

If all you're doing is gem farming, you'll have plenty of time. I already gathered 1000+ gems.

BPBiorr

So I managed to pull AGL Super Vegeta, it sucks that his super doesn't have the beam leaving the planet effect thinggy specifically because his final flash is one of the few time I can remember it happening in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom