• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'm ok with WT being pushed back. 60 stones from getting Gohan so I'll finish that before the tournament start.

I guess I'll get Krillin next. Already nabbed two Elder Kais to max Gogeta, Goku to add to WT team and Piccolo to trade in for 10k Baba points.

Durden77

bye guys gives you a good card (ssr)

....that's an extremely weird way of signaling that.

Also there's so many versions of characters bow and apparently you can Dokkan awaken characters like 5 million times (when I stopped playing they were just rolling out Dokkan awakening once for certain characters) that I don't even know if my SSR Goku they gave me to start out with is worth investing in or not.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
....that's an extremely weird way of signaling that.

Also there's so many versions of characters bow and apparently you can Dokkan awaken characters like 5 million times (when I stopped playing they were just rolling out Dokkan awakening once for certain characters) that I don't even know if my SSR Goku they gave me to start out with is worth investing in or not.
He's a decent support unit that will get a dokkan awakening in the future

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Is it worth making his SA 10? I did the event like 5 times a d got no drop so I gave up. I also still need 400 gems for gohan( work makes doing it difficult...)

I like my Majuub :(. We talking bout STR Majuub?
Yep. Most characters that are farmable are worth maxing. As much as a pain this was the part where he uses his own medals helps. It's not like SSJ Gohan where you need to dokkan someone and zawaken twice for half a chance at working.

Also the event has "an increased drop rate" for the last three stages right now. We don't the next time this event will come back. When it came back in jp with the the dokkan awakening I saw no mention of an increased drop rate on those stages

Yep. Most characters that are farmable are worth maxing. As much as a pain this was the part where he uses his own medals helps. It's not like SSJ Gohan where you need to dokkan someone and zawaken twice for half a chance at working.

Also the event has "an increased drop rate" for the last three stages right now. We don't the next time this event will come back. When it came back in jp with the the dokkan awakening I saw no mention of an increased drop rate on those stages
So you just used him as a 5% chance?

Also omg this one time with 18-5 took 15 minutes because shitty RNG kept making me battle the minions and there was multiple must stops. At least I got pilaf...

MiTYH

Also omg this one time with 18-5 took 15 minutes because shitty RNG kept making me battle the minions and there was multiple must stops. At least I got pilaf...

I know that feeling. Especially when Pilaf is one space AFTER the nimbus cloud, but following him are 2-3 minon force-stops.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So you just used him as a 5% chance?

I zawakened him for 50% but zawakening only takes the Tree of Might medals which I have in the hundreds. If you farm the last stage you'll get more than you use.

I zawakened him for 50% but zawakening only takes the Tree of Might medals which I have in the hundreds. If you farm the last stage you'll get more than you use.

O. Yeah I have like 200 odd medals. Just training items are a bit more scarce. Lack of training partners is also an issue. I have a lot of friend points(like enough for 20 multi pulls) but little room, and i always get the colours I don't freaking need!

I know that feeling. Especially when Pilaf is one space AFTER the nimbus cloud, but following him are 2-3 minon force-stops.

Ugh, I hate that. I almost died to minions because they put a stop after Whis(whom I beat without using items and lived with like 5k health...)

If you awaken the farmable Turles it changes to 50% chance.

Of course, it didn't work a single time for me :/
Did you use 5 at once, or one at a time? I wonder if it makes a difference at all.

Durden77

5gxTTph.jpg

Pull from the guaranteed SSR summon. Mot bad, I'm just excited to have an SSR Vegeta. That's what I spent months trying to get before lol. Is this one any good?

MiTYH

God damnit, the droprate on this trunks strike event sucks. Wasted an entire bar of stamina to try and get him to drop, still don't have him. I just want one copy, then I'll go back to gem farming (gotten about 100 a day in the past 3 days, so around 500 something now. If WT doesn't come soon, I should have Gohan by the weekend)

MiTYH

God damnit, the droprate on this trunks strike event sucks. Wasted an entire bar of stamina to try and get him to drop, still don't have him. I just want one copy, then I'll go back to gem farming (gotten about 100 a day in the past 3 days, so around 500 something now. If WT doesn't come soon, I should have Gohan by the weekend)

Bitching works, finally got him to drop. Back to gems for me

Missed that one! I have both too. Gohan banner was the secret real double SSR rate.
Sheeeeeeeit. Here I was cursing that I kept getting GotBuu?(I like that more than buutenks) and piccbuulo. Is it gonna be through 100 team cost events, like Broly or through the villians event?

olympia

This is the best pull in my entire Dokkan career. I have 3 dupes but damn I'll take the SA fodder and the 2 amazing units I got in the end.

Vegeta, Gogeta and Gohan were my dupes lol.

that's really awesome. I saw another pull on Reddit today with gogeta and Vegetto

Congrats! Kind of makes me want to do a multi

really bummed that I couldn't manage to Dokkan or SA+ my INT turles, oh well. I've been pretty lucky with pulls lately I suppose

linkent

This is the best pull in my entire Dokkan career. I have 3 dupes but damn I'll take the SA fodder and the 2 amazing units I got in the end.

Holy shit.
Gratz dood. This is so amazing.... Speechless.

Super Strike x2 electric boogaloo. :D

Get dem 100 cost teams ready!
Strange they skip Tao?
Thought it should be going around the color advantage. Blue(vegeta)-red-psy-int-teq.

This should be easy as there are many low cost STR units.

Maxim726X

Scamco spy?

Congrats, man. That's fucking nuts. What are the odds of getting that many SSRs in one summon? Must be infinitesimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom