• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
ughhhhhhh had to use a DS against KC because RNG sucked and I didn't get my Gogeta when I needed him. Had the game given me him he woulda Dokkaned fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
edit: used a DS because I uses 2 senzus, 2 dendes, and 2 ushers so yeh, didn't want that to go to waste

Arrrammis

tl;dr for people: Left and middle slot characters attack every other turn, right slot attacks every 3 turns. If you want to keep 2 characters that link well together or want a character to attack more often, put them in the left and middle slot. If you have a character than you want to attack less often or that you want to link with the two characters in the other rotation, put them in the third slot.

tl;dr for people: Left and middle slot characters attack every other turn, right slot attacks every 3 turns. If you want to keep 2 characters that link well together or want a character to attack more often, put them in the left and middle slot. If you have a character than you want to attack less often or that you want to link with the two characters in the other rotation, put them in the third slot.

Shieeeet I didn't know that! Just goes to show you that no matter how long you play s game you can always learn something new. So at minimum I use two senzus and a dende. Sometimes I've used all my items. I hate how many things there are. KC, freiza, 16, Bojack, and soon WT.

OK, think I'm gonna roll with this for the tournament.

58Gl263.png

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

You could recreate my team with Tao Lead, Bulma, Launch, Krillin, Buutenks, friend Gogeta. My last unit is a Str Cell Jr, with only Bulma and Buutenks awakened but if you don't awaken them you should be able to fit Dabura. Just make sure to level everyone up, don't awaken. Keep Buutenks and Gogeta next to each other for 9 ki for a near guaranteed super every two turns. You should only need to use a senzu bean or two, if any item. Depends on Gogeta super attack level.

You could recreate my team with Tao Lead, Bulma, Launch, Krillin, Buutenks, friend Gogeta. My last unit is a Str Cell Jr, with only Bulma and Buutenks awakened but if you don't awaken them you should be able to fit Dabura. Just make sure to level everyone up, don't awaken. Keep Buutenks and Gogeta next to each other for 9 ki for a near guaranteed super every two turns. You should only need to use a senzu bean or two, if any item. Depends on Gogeta super attack level.
Ty. I got a decent team though, someone suggested it on the previous page.

I guess I should have leveled my guys more. They've leveled a lot from me beating KC and now it's easier. Thing is I didn't wanna keep using training items on characters I'd prolly never touch again. Also I only have room for 5 characters and the FP pull is always shit for me.

OK, think I'm gonna roll with this for the tournament.

58Gl263.png

That dependence on staying over 50% hp might end up biting you in the ass unless you are willing to spam Beans and Dendes after each round.

Your team could definitely use the TEQ SSJ2 Goku who gives +2ki to TEQ and STR and +3 ki once he gets his dokkan awakening.

I'd try and get rid of Roshi at least since he links bad with nearly everyone.

Xanru

Hey all, new blood around town. Just thought I'd throw my lot in after finding I made it past the gatekeeper. Good to be joining you.

SnakeEyes

Banned
is it normal that the world tournament is this easy or does it get harder ?
Nope, this is how it is. It used to be easier, but apparently there was a "bug" where the enemies weren't hitting for as much damage as they do now. Just be wary of random dude pulling Supers against you.

Savitar

fuck i died in the finale by some random dude super attack :p fuck

Happened to me on my second finale round, my Vegeta was supered and ready to go, their Broly was first, I read something on this forum and looked down when I noticed that the result screen was decidedly not what I expected.

Man why does the WT start in the middle of the work week?

Also why do it while strike events are around? Now I gotta focus time on the WT and I still need 1 KC medal and 7 Freiza. Then I need to farm their drops...

StMeph

once global gets vegito the tournament is gonna get a lot harder no ? at least for the people without vegito

He'll be targetted instantly by everyone, but even moreso people who get the PHY Broly :D

Enemy Passives and Friend Leader skills don't activate in WT, or existing tanks would already be a supreme pain in the ass to kill. Vegito's not going to change anything when the meta is about team killing as quickly as possible, and even the HP bonuses from Vegito (+70%, same as Buu) or even SSBKK (+100%) are still easily within kill range of a Majin Vegeta/STR Broly/Xeno Trunks Super attack.

Same for PHY Broly, because his double/2nd Super is a result of his Passive.

GKFinns

OK guys...World Tournament has begun. Kindly put away your Tao's, your Grandpa Gohan's, your Kibito's and your Buutenks...It is time to release your Broly's back into the wild for me.

-have General Tao lead-
O look 2 friend requests.

-Have TUR Broly lead during WT-
O look over 9000 friend requests.

Edit: How do you guys have like 7 wins already? Are you using DSs?

Also having a Broly means jackshit when orbs shit all over you and give so little reds & blues(which means I can't even use purr :( )

MiTYH

I can't imagine 4 days wt for people without any aoe units.

I do it, but mostly aim for a 40k range or just above that. I stone a few times, try to get in 20-25 wins or so, but that's about it. Just don't have the energy for anything above that.

Meneses

This tournament isn't very appealing, but since I finished the Super Strikes i'm still doing it - I have a bunch of characters to level up so i'll play until I get bored.

Getting Majin Vegeta as a friend is like finding a unicorn.

Yeah, the leader skill isn't great for tournaments so people won't use him much.

I have mine as a leader to help others for a bit.

In case anyone needs it:

Savitar

how is that nr1 not banned yet ? what

Give it time, some have lasted days.

One guy lasted the whole tournament I recall, he was still listed as number 1 at the end but that was the second tournament and they got better once people were pointing out the issues.

MisterMac

Is it worth attempting King Cold without a maxed out team of awakened SSRs? I've only got one fully awakened character(Bojack Gohan) and only two SSR characters above level 70. 25 Stamina is a lot for my level so if I'm just gonna get stomped I'd rather keep grinding WT til I hit the big boy tier and have to retreat to the Room of Spirit and Wait For Stamina and work story levels to get my characters/rank up.

I could put together a team of SSR and SR Strength characters lead by unawakened Roar of Destruction Broly if that has a chance at taking him down

StMeph

Is it worth attempting King Cold without a maxed out team of awakened SSRs? I've only got one fully awakened character(Bojack Gohan) and only two SSR characters above level 70. 25 Stamina is a lot for my level so if I'm just gonna get stomped I'd rather keep grinding WT til I hit the big boy tier and have to retreat to the Room of Spirit and Wait For Stamina and work story levels to get my characters/rank up.

I could put together a team of SSR and SR Strength characters lead by unawakened Roar of Destruction Broly if that has a chance at taking him down

A team of maxed/awakened SSRs would exceed the 100-point team cost limit, so that's absolutely not how to go about the Super Strike stage.

Meneses

lol my Majeta got 15 friend requests, never been so popular in my life :p

If any of you sent me a request let me know your name, I only have a few free slots so i'd rather keep them open for us Gaffers.

idonteven

for some reason my teq leader ssgss goku has been getting a lot invites and he is pretty shit for the WT

ranked 10021 and going to bed now :( waking up to my lost ranks is not gonna be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom