• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might use my strike team in the wt to level em up.

Which of my units should I awaken to remain under 52(super Gogeta takes freaking 48, what a slut.). I have General Tao, Baba Krillin, Launch, Bulma, and Mutito(to seal supers).

Also I just noticed it's x3 XP. If the rewards were more appealing I'd probably try to get something above 40k rank but screw it.
Holy ass! X3 XP gives me half my XP bar per a surprising end battle lol. I'm so low :(

Edit: that awkward moment where Z-Hard is easier than Hard. I hate how they put like 4 units against you to increase difficultly and then they have two of em launch a super on the first turn...

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm hoping, nay praying, that people power through their 80 wins and then go back to farming the Mecha Frieza/King Cold events. I want less competition at the tail end :D

Durden77

Got SSR Beerus off of the God multipull. Rest was kind of garbage, but getting 2 SSRs out of 2 multi pulls is nice considering I got none out of the 4 months or so I played before (SSGSS Goku before).

olympia

i'm a noob with another question. if you level up the SA of a character and then z-awaken or dokkan it, will you lose all your SA+ or how does that work

the loading in this game takes sooooo long for me

whats the reason for it ? internet ? older iphone model ? (5s)

On my phone (Galaxy S7) it takes probably ~30 seconds, which is longer than most games but not outrageous.

Tablet, Nexus 7 (2013) takes a good 1-2 minutes. Loading time is probably related to how old the device is.

MiTYH

Actually pleasantly surprised, I'm holding steady at around 23k after a day+ of WT. Only gemmed twice so far for stamina.

My goal is to stay above 30k ranking. That way I get 3 Silver SSR summons, and since I have 2 already, I'll be able to pull this WT

Maxim726X

Man, I just can't bring myself to give a shit about the WT this time around.

I think I'm finally burnt. Maybe I'll try to get some in later.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Heathen!

I'm a little burned out myself. And annoyed that wt don't give enough tickets for SSR summon unless you get lots of wins. I'm at like 8. Shit is hard without using stones.

You're supposed to use stones to get more wins to get the better rewards. Some of those rewards are more stones so whatever. I go plus on stones always

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This time I might just stop playing. I'll decide later today. If I do quit, somebody here could have my Gogeta acc.

Hook it up if you do, please ;) I'm still in the middle of re-rolling and re-rolling... it takes me 10 minutes just to figure out WHICH version of a character I have.

You're supposed to use stones to get more wins to get the better rewards. Some of those rewards are more stones so whatever. I go plus on stones always
Using DSs is dumb right now lol. What you should do is do a round if WT then do some x3 missions. Depending on your level you can probably lvl up with your remaining STA. Rinse and repeat :p. But yeh I'll probably use DS, just cant since most STA would be wasted while I'm not on break. Which is why I wish this started today so that way I have the whole weekend, this ends sat midnight right?

Chucker

I've been doing that, been doing Arise Saiyan Prince - Resolution, 3 runs generally gets me a rank up.

Are there more efficient spots than that?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Just hit 30 wins. Pacing myself currently, but I'm well on my way to the 80 wins and then a little maintenance towards the end of the WT.

olympia

is the majin vegeta medal during the heroes extermination event farmable or does it only drop once?

All those medals for the heroes or villains events are farmable

sweet thanks. gonna try and dokkan him. hope it's not a massive pain in the ass. it sounds like it's going to be

is the majin vegeta medal during the heroes extermination event farmable or does it only drop once?

sweet thanks. gonna try and dokkan him. hope it's not a massive pain in the ass. it sounds like it's going to be
The drop rates are whack. Majin Vegeta took me like 12 or 15 times to get 7 medals. Buu took 7 times lol. Good luck!

THERE ARE FAR TOO FEW BROLYS AND FAR TOO MANY PHY ULT. GOHANS BEING USED IN THIS WT.

What is with these shenanigans?

Broly only gives +3ki to str, might as well put on that gohan and get +3ki to everyone esp if you have both Broly and MVegeta. Sometimes we all gotta be a little selfish lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
bQ4d6vy.jpg

I just want Murasaki.

I've gotten more SSRs than Rs.

yogloo

Next banner is Gt and goku bardock orb changers.
If you are going to summon, skip the Gt banner. There's another Gt banner that's way better down the road. The nukers banner.
Actually.. For the nukers banner you should wait until the second return because by then you will get an old Kai for every multi.

This is the team I'm using for the Super Strike event against KC & Mecha Frieza. I got the 7 KC medals and just need Freiza medals now, which units should I Z-awaken? Keep in mind I use Super Gogeta as a friend so that's 48 points out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom